Which nation is best at seeing through Russia's bullshit and why is it Lithuania?

Which nation is best at seeing through Russia's bullshit and why is it Lithuania?

Poland and Latvia come a close second in this, but Lithuanians always seem red-pilled when it comes to bullshit detection.

Other urls found in this thread:

stopfake.org/en/russia-s-top-100-lies-about-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince-Bishopric_of_Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_under_the_Crnojevići
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duklja
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lithuania is trash, fuck you Lithuania.

>OP is some lithuanian dish washer living in Stratford.

Estonia number one.

>lithuania
>nation

pick one

>lithuania
>nation

>cebulki
>cleaning british toilets
Pick two

I think you mean
>Which nation is the most butthurt about Russia and why is it Lithuania.
In Truth Russia makes basically every Slavic country that joined the EU cry. Balts are a given as well.

>Poland
>Not turks

Why the fuck is there a thread about Lithuania every single fucking day. I'm so fucking tired with this shilling. Sup Forums is a cesspool of edgelords that come here for the may-mays. Estonia shilled their way into being liked only because of some fucking autist spamming a retarded gif.

We're white and redpilled, but also post-soviet hence poor. Why would we want Sup Forums of all places know or like Lithuania? How is a bunch of edgefags liking you on a Somalian finger-puppet board a good thing?

Go here for the laughs and the rare Trumps. Sup Forums has Russian dick so far down their throat that any sort of argument with that is useless. And in all honesty I don't give a flying fuck. Most of us are guilty of being contrarians more or less in our life, Sup Forums takes it to the extreme so naturally there area few things I will always find Sup Forums to be utterly retarded (Russian, Polish love) in and some things I will be completely in accord with them (fucking immigrants and Trump's awesomeness). That being said, there is no point trying to convince people on here of anything. We're full, we're white, we're redpilled and we're suicidal and poor. Stay away and don't care about the country with an African flag.

We made ourselves target #1 though.

Really? Is that's why everyone 40+ say that it was better under Soviet Union?

Is that why we can either go full right and say life was great back then or go full left and badmouth Putin and Russia to such an extent we get hit on our already shitty economy in regards to exports and imports?

Our country is extremely illiterate, while having insane rates of higher education, all of youth wants to flee, all of eldery cannot for the life of them accept that they could be wrong in any way or manner and Government only cares about putting money into theirs and their children pockets, ignoring the "nation" as a whole.

The main reason we're so fucking backwards is because we can't see through "Russia's bullshit" and continue to act as if times haven't changed, in our work places, in public and in general.

Even our "nationalists" are laughable, as they too flee at least for 2-3 months to other countries.

We aren't fucked by globalization and immigration only because we have nothing to offer to any immigrants, but if we had - we'd be destroyed faster than Sweden, we can't deal with Polish and Russians in our capital city as well as we can't deal with random gypsies and Turks in the car markets, hell we'd do against mass immigration?

We need good 4-5 decades to even get on the right path and recovery (economically, politically and culturally) and that's if current generations will even do shit about it.

>its another "butthurt former USSR satellite country" thread

I fucking hate reruns

>Which nation is best at seeing through Russia's bullshit and why is it Lithuania?
ahahahahahahahhahahaahha

Latvia and Estonia takes the gold medal in this category.

Seriously, user, please fuck off. We don't need some traitor faggot shilling for us.

Ukraine obviously

stopfake.org/en/russia-s-top-100-lies-about-ukraine/

>lithuania
>nation

pick one

>currently has an American puppet president and Israeli PM
>country is about to fall apart
>citizens leaving to live in "terrible shitty" Russia

Yeah dude Ukraine knows whats up. Good for them for standing up to their big evil oppressor !

What was Lithuania like during USSR? Just another shithole or did you enjoy some privileges?

For one, they got a smaller Russian fifth column. Estonia has 350k, Latvia 600k, and Lithuania 200k white dindus, and there are about 900 000 million Estonians and 2.9 million Lithuanians.

we dont have 600k

More or less same shithole, but more European, hence nicer. In essence the people put into power cared A LITTLE BIT about the place they ruled, so it was less run down, but shortages and general shit-quality of everything was unified across.

Look at it this way: the central government offered to give Kaliningrad to Lithuania (join it with the Lithuanian SSR), the people in charge douches they might be, smartly rejected this idea, because they knew that the clay would be joined by a massive influx of Russians that were stationed there and we would have had the same problem as Latvia and Estonia now. Now imagine a Russian declining clay that was offered to him.

Damn, user, 900 000 million estonians? How could you even let Russia opress you in the first place?

Estonia STRONK, but most of them were too busy brushing their teeth all the time to really notice that they were being oppressed.

typo

okay 530k, still fucked. Add the halfbreed untermenschen and you get 600k

>itt: butthurt belt denizens being butthurt about Russia yet again
>also arguing between themselves who's more butthurt

the half breeds are included in the 530k monkeys, since they are brain washed to think theyre russians.

>complimentary ass mad russian being butthurt that not everyone is sucking their dick on Sup Forums

What does it feel like to be a white dindu?

Oh yeah, I know one, guy worships Stalin and wants to be a slav so badly because "muh slavsquats".

I dont know much about baltic states, but one thing is for sure:
Nazis > Commies

>900 billion estonians

Lithuania was kangz before Slavs came

>lithuania
>nation
sage in all fields

Lithuania had more cars per person during USSR than now lel. Also no more nuclear power cause EU closed it down, so now they got Russian (the nationalistic ones, not the communist ones that give everything for free) cock right up their ass they can never get out lel.

Some Lithuanians are fine, but the country is fucked.

Hey there fellow Dane!

are you pissed off that lithfags taking your toilet cleaning jobs?

>so now they got Russian (the nationalistic ones, not the communist ones that give everything for free) cock right up their ass they can never get out lel.
What?

i prefer poles, they at least do the job and are nice

>Lithuania had more cars per person during USSR than now lel

How can you be this retarded Belorussian diaspora in weedland?

/thread

Lithuania is doomed. A 2 million country where the only young people are migrant Slavs.

we were a heavy spy outpost against you when you all were occupied.

I consider we're red pilled and got very good control over what goes on in moscow. Catches spies 24/7 to this day.

Dats the one thing our services are really good at

its vice versa here. poles just drink at work all the time. cant fucking stand drunk bastards.

All those Baltic shit "nations" could be occupied by a Russian military band.
Pathetic.

lel google it and cry, its true.
Anyone who was worth shit already got out of Lithuania already.

Energy dependence and the Russians won't ship you gas/build nuclear powerplants for free anymore. Fugged

>Montenegro

You're an even bigger non-country than Estonia brah.

ok negro

>Lithuania had more cars per person during USSR than now lel.
dude... this meme was back in the 90ies...
you haven't been to lt I take it.
First tyme I was there (actually lived there a short period) some 10-11 years ago.... I was actually expecting ladas everywhere like some other more southern eastern e*ropean "countries"....

But nah even then their car park was far better than ours, due to mad taxation on this shitrock.
BMW,Audi,Merc even Hummers you name it.

Lithuania is a polish province. Its capital should be in Kovno = Govno = Gówno = Shit

Apart from that I doubt that there's a country that has analyzed Russia better than Poland desu. There's a shit ton of books on the topic of Russia

h8ers gonna h8, I think lithuania is pretty neat senpai

>Lithuania
>nation

What the fuck am I supposed to google? Belorussian said something on a Senegalese paper-plane board that's so insane, that he breached the continuum between sperging out and being a retard.

whats so neet about mysery and degeneracy idk

go back to russia Ivan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince-Bishopric_of_Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_under_the_Crnojevići
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duklja

How do you feel now knowing mountain Serbs had a state longer than Lithuanains, Latvians, Estonians and Finns combined?

>Czech telling us that we're degenerate

wew lad. How's Prague doing you inbred Slovak?

I will concede the mysery part though, tbhfamilia. There is a reason why our guy invented the euthanasia Coaster

>buy a Hummer
>live in a logcabin
nice priorities, kaunas

why are people from the nigger rock so small?
Seriously?

>kaunas
>need hummer and AR to survive
bit like svalbard I guess

>degeneracy
less degenerate than murica at least

We are literally tallest people in Europe.

You fucking mong. how can you manage to go on a thread about a rather insignificant country and decide to start shilling for a country that is even more insignificant. Is your shift as the town rapist on hold so you have some free time to shitpost on Sup Forums you useless piece of Serbian foreskin. Jesus fuck, what did you think will happen? Everyone will be impressed?

n e g r o
e
g
r
o

What are you doing in Norway, lithbro?

>small non countries eating each other for westerners' entertainment

lmao

being this triggered

If you see bullshit dividing the white race, 99% chance the poster is Eternal Anglo.
We have to nuke your shitty island, only then there's hope for our race to survive

you know, fixing cars, painting walls, plumbing

>calling non-countries
>canada
you are a meme country

My parents don't says it was better under Soviet shitunion.

I'm not triggered, I asked you a question. What did you imagine to achieve by going on a thread about Lithufuckingwhat? and shill for a nigger mountain, you serbian foreskin gobbler.

balts, russians and germans for that matter are all distinct populations. claiming there's a race based on skin colour is as bad as globalists claiming there's only 1 race, the human race.

aim was triggering you

you children should close your mouths and read this post, and let it rest for a while. Stop being white niggers and yell "muh soviets" every time you fail

More eternal anglo shitpostin', I bet you enjoy bein fucked by le weed fucker

>Lithuania has less than 10% of the population of a meme country
>Lithuania has 0.025% the economy of a meme country
>Lithuania has been independent for less than half the time of a meme country

you did yourself a big favour there by putting it into perspective. literally a spec of dirt on the facet of history.

yes, the ones I know or have met are together with the sami the tallest people of europe....

Dutch are tallest mate

What are you talking about? No one is saying that SU was better, unless of course you live in Švenčionys village with all your bydlo neighbours.

Edgy

But you are not independent yet, shitposter. Talk to us again when your nation's leader is not a foreign monarch

>non countries
>"canada"
>leafs calling other countries with millenials of hist non countries

Markland, Helluland, Vinland and you even dispute Gudbjornskjær Sweden II...

You better get rid of that PM of yours Vestheim.... We're getting pretty pissed off by your jewery too.
>But
>Sweden
>sooon

mentioned clay is actually rightfully the odel of King Harlad V by old threaties....
>"but they didn't exist. saga not be reliable "
fucking anglo jews

Now did you ever see anyone from the butthurt belt blaming muh soviets for current follies?
A big portion of Lithuanians are suicidal drunks, I do not blame Ruskies for that, in fact I blame the overkyped "muh GrossLituanie" hype that we grow up with. Because it hits hard when you were tough shit in the middle ages and curb stomped most people around and now face the reality of being a small and in most cases insignificant country. That is on us, not Ruskies.

The fact that a lot of our expats in other European countries are bydlo level. Again, if they are actual Lithuanains that is on us, not Ruskies. And for that I want to apologize.

But when someone rolls in and for instance says that "lol everyone east from the Berlin center is poor because reasons", then you have to point out that the infrastructure was not our fucking idea.

I'll take Lithuania out of the equasion and use the Polish shitlords that were meme-ing this thread up. You think Poles are plumbers in Bongland because they are intellectually challenged? For 50 years they were put in a time-out and they are catching up not because they are tardy, but because of the time-out.

Shit's in the past, what can you do? Just the idea that the Soviet Union gave something as opposed to taking away always rubs me the wrong way, not withstanding that current shit we pull is totally on us and not the EternalBydlo.

>Canada
>36 million people
>big ass country
>98% of the land is underpopulated
>1% of it is populated near the border of the US
>1% is where all the eskimos live
>76% white, yet it's infested with chinks who will soon take over
>only resource is oil and trees
>doesn't even have a "military"
>still being a slave to the commonwealth
>beaver as a national animal
>elected a meme prime minister
>only country that cares about them is the USA, but that's because of the oil

you are a meme country, there is no good thing about your country

map has wrong naming on vinland, which would be new foundland.

Prolly more jewish tricks

i don't know shit about lithuania but, since i have a lithuanian girlfriend im interested in her country.
red pill me about lithuania

ive visited Latvia on a few occasions and let me tell you you are lying to me right now. I witnessed a fight in a grocery shop when a old woman tried to speak russian to a casheer woman who were latvian, thats what my companion said.
Absolutely fucking disguisting. Youre the white niggers here, not the slavs.

>I witnessed a fight in a grocery shop when a old woman tried to speak russian to a casheer woman who were latvian

Exactly. This IS Latvia and people WILL speak Latvian here. We aren't the cucked multicultural state you've used to be in.

I will not answer for something you saw in a neighboring country, but I can in fact understand the Latvians.

Like a Somalian shitlord moving to Norway now, living there his entire life and then expecting YOU to speak to him in whatever dialect he speaks as opposed to learning a few basic words that would be sufficient for shopping. Don't be a nigger, Norwaybro, be tolerant and accept this new Norwegian and speak in his tongue :^)

>54% population is russian speaking
>we wuz kings

As for cucked multicultural state, go on. Give me something. I think youve misken me for a swede.

In Latvia you speak Latvian. Cashier or any other employee in Latvia are not obliged to speak slav languages if they dont want to. If the old lady had any respect for the country she was living, she would atleast know few basic words in latvian to buy her groceries.

>54% speaking russian
>here have this number i pulled out of my ass

ok, cuck

>so lets get this straight
>90% infrastucture of your country is erected by USSR
>WE DA KINGZ HERE

Said somekinda kebab ho lives in south slavic shithole

>90% infrastucture of your country is erected by USSR

>he keeps pulling more random bullshit out of his ass

Boy, liberalism sure does make you retarded.

>as if any statistical data i prove fits into you pre set frame of an argument
cognitive dissonance, friend

Sweden

DORAO

>73% of all Norwegian sources are wrong
>98% of Norwegians are actually Swedes
>50% of people think Pepsi is better than Breivik

You didn't provide any backed statistics up to this point doe

WE WUZ KANGS
You guys are literally Detroit level niggers who blame everything on the "wyatt mann", except you say "russians" are the cause of all your problems. How long was it now, like 25 years ago?

Hello Belarusian diaspora