What is wrong with feminists in 2017 and why are they so useless?

What is wrong with feminists in 2017 and why are they so useless?

We can all agree that feminists in the 60s and 70s actually fought for something.

What are feminists today fighting?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/01/22/opinion/when-women-become-terrorists.html?_r=0
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-france-terror-women-20150125-story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11416837/Some-of-the-deadliest-and-most-notable-suicide-attacks-carried-out-by-women.html
researchgate.net/blog/post/female-terrorists-a-surprisingly-timeless-phenomenon
fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Themselves

> what are feminists today fighting

Diabetes.

She's actually kind of right

>All terrorists are men
>Muslims are sexists and beat their women
GEE, I WONDER WHY PEOPLE TODAY ARE SO ISLAMOPHOBIC...

you hear that boys. she's fully equipped

LOL

No, you idiot.

Men do shit because we're born with 40% more upper body strength, but don't you doubt for a second that behind every great terrorist is an equally evil and twisted woman staying at home to raise new jihadists to continue when their dad has gone boom.

Maybe she should do some running once in a while.

Fat bitch wants attention. Nah

she is 100% not. There are female islamic terrorists as well as there are female non-islamic terrorists.
Ulrike Meinhof just to throw in a name.

literal physical cringe

It's no surprise everyone in her comment section that supports her looks like this

>muslims beat, rape, and kill women and don't get punished
>not sexist
>muslims kill gays and throw them off buildings
>not homophobic
>muslims kill people that don't believe in their corrupt religion
>still a religion of peace

>American man looks at a woman
>is called a racist, homophobic, sexist asshole and is sent to prison for rape

Women are terrorists. They terrorize men on a daily basis with conniving manipulatiive behavior. A man can detonate a bomb and blow off your arm, but a woman will destroy your fucking life and fuck up who you are inside.

Top kek

feminist = fighting for female rights
female activist =/= feminist.

What's sad is neutered men who retweet her

That bitch just can't get laid and calls herself a feminist.

Squeeaaal squeaaaaallll

This is not even apologizing, the cunt

Aww she's back in the field with her own cow kind

Someone ask her if shes grazing in that field.

She couldn't find any fucks but she sure did find a fast food joint. Makes me ashamed to be from the same country as this unintelligent fear monger

'Shoot the women first. Any female terrorist operative has to work ten times as hard as her male counterparts to be accepted in their organization. Therefore, she will be more able, will react quicker, and will generally be much more dangerous. '

-Herr Starr

I feel bad because she's been severely jaded somehow. She's been hurt because she's had to live life as a fat cow who also has a shit personality. Now she feels the need to attract negative attention in order to rub salt in her own wounds. It's like people who are turned on by pain. She's developed a sick perversion to reading negativity that most likely ends up making her break down in tears. She cries and chalks it up to all men are evil. Like she wants them to say mean things to inevitably prove herself right. I would kill myself f I thought like that. If that was the way my brain worked. But that's an insanity so deep it won't even register as a mental illness to her. In her eyes she's a strong, independent woman who gets attacked for no reason. She's sad and pathetic in all actuality. She's fat and mean and can't be reasoned with. To live with her mind would be a hell on earth I can't possibly imagine.

Aaw. You spoiled my blind hatred and bile :(

Yeah Sistah! Way to promote your personal views as objective fact and treat any dissenting opinions as someone less intelligent than you who has zero logical reasoning behind their statements! Make sure you don't forget to mention their gender in a desperate attempt to manipulate the lgbt scene into seeing you as someone being marginalized instead of someone starting a debate and then cowardly backing out when your worldview gets challenged because you don't have the grit to stand your ground in a composed manner! I mean, why wouldn't I take someone who doesn't value their own health, or choose to percieve the world as completely antagonistic towards themselves when they're literally sub-culturally unimportant. Go get em girl!

That's what fucking happens when you become too much of yourself, you kept believing and believing all over again, and people think you are stupid, and you think they are wrong.

Well analyzed user.. Someone tweet this @ her I don't have a Twitter

>make a post about men are terrorists
>knew that hate replies are coming
>can't deal with them because can't do shit
>just post an apology that is shitty as her look
>Oops-what i meant was "most" not "all"

Nice try wannabe louie

kek

Did she just assume their gender?

All terrorists are women.

Woman trapped in mens bodies but the constraints of their religion prevents them from accepting this. This is why they are so full of hate.

All terrorists are women.

You are actually kind of retarded.

In the middle east the one thing they will let a woman do is be a suicide bomber.
Your female suicide bombers swing it to more terrorists are Muslim than are men.

I don't understand why small-dicked faggots such as yourself who love to spend time browsing whatever shit these attention-whores fuckers posted on twitter etc think you can come here to whine about it and expect something. Fuck off....cancer faggot.

10/10

Grazing.

it's called satire, you stupid fuck. It's made to take a look in the mirror and see, how stupid it is, to blame all muslims for terror.

SOMEONE GET THIS TO HER

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST SCREENSHOTS

Doubtful
>when an autist is trying this hard to be not autistic

it's you stupid fucking nigger read her fucking page she believes everything she says there is no underlying message or satire

Dubs of truth

KEK

The issue with feminists is that they do nothing and its left to men 'address it'.

this guy never seen From Paris with Love.

Hope you don't mind i stole your pasta

>guaranteed replies

Could be a grain of truth in this

LOOK AT HER TATTOO

OH MY GOD

IT'S JUST TOO EASY

>most terrorist attacks are from people following 1 idealogy
>thousands of threads of why this is an issue and people like them need to leave

>majority of rapes/murders/crimes/terrorist attacks are men
>someone points this out
>ridicule them, will never be taken seriously

????????

Post results

Pretty asinine thing to say, pretty poor to snark on it too.

Stuff like this makes actual feminists' job tougher.

Oh god she's from my country. People actually praise her here. Thankfully not all the women are fucked up fatties

watch out boys. she once bad mouthed a cop. better be careful around this one.

I love how she's attempting to mock Trump's way of writing tweets.

They are useless because all they do is whine about what men do, and they never take the time to actually do anything themselves. I go to an engineering school with a lot of girls, and not one of them has ever spouted this feminist bullshit. We are all on the same team.

What was that thing we did with fat bitches and turned them skinny? Can someone do that.

>She once badmouthed a cop
>"No pricks allowed"

>All terrorists are men.

She does have a point there. Also most of them are engineers or studied engineering.

Just imagine what she smells like in the morning after 12 hours lying in her mattress soaked in sweat just to muster up the momentum to reach for the pizza box on the floor next to her cat litter box

Feminism in the 19th century and before was just as cancerous as feminists now.

They don't deserve to vote and right needs to be made exclusive to land owning white males again.

(samefag) This makes my point in a pretty hilarious way if its real. Her biggest accomplishment is badmouthing a cop, and apparently winning a bunch of awards they don't bother to specify because they don't exist.

I LOST, FUCKIN LOST IT

she couldnt give or get fucks. poor field, it has since been disfigured, forever marred, a crater is left now, a chilling reminder.

threw up in my mouth and swallowed it

We're undoing god's mistake boys. I can tell who are bros in her comments.

Just imagine the tattoo artist that had to smell her armpit the entire time doing that.

>middle east the one thing they will let a woman do is be a suicide bomber
some women fight over there, there is a lady who leads many fighters against the daesh in iraq, after all her men in her family were killed

that is not a point. feminists terrorize pussified men and establishments into submission all the time.

Fuck you

She's got a point.
They are all men, wow didn't think about it before.

I've met people like this. Shitheads on the internet who, whether due to cowardice or actually being decent people irl, aren't near as militant as they'd have you think. I've made tons of race and gender jokes around the SJW I've met and even discussed my opposing views with them. They all ended up being pretty chill.

no. they aren't.

Hahaha I don't mind at all. Just make sure it goes to a good home.

Gawd damn it

Need results

Really? A society and its religion that don't allow women to do anything noteworthy surprises you when their women aren't the ones trusted with plots of terror?

She's right. More women should be terrorists.

They got good jobs and had children and are leading by example.

RESPECT ME

So close to quads

I predict Mayim Bialik will pick up on this idea and demand "Women in Terrorism" programs to complement "Women in STEM" programs. After all, if there were more women doing STEM careers, there would be more women who knew how to build explosive suicide bomber vests. Right?

All women are men. This is a problem with toxic feminism. Way more of the women are men than (claim to be) muslim. ADDRESS IT.

Oink

nytimes.com/2015/01/22/opinion/when-women-become-terrorists.html?_r=0

latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-france-terror-women-20150125-story.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11416837/Some-of-the-deadliest-and-most-notable-suicide-attacks-carried-out-by-women.html
researchgate.net/blog/post/female-terrorists-a-surprisingly-timeless-phenomenon
fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

STOP

BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT

winnie mandela

pattie hearst

angela merkel

linda sarsour

huma abedin

yvette felarca

Thanks, don't mind if I do.

Kek

>it's called grazing
What I thought when I read it too

>cause only men get shit done, either bad or good shit.

/thread

then why she delivers a pic with one fatfuck?

Kekkk