"You fucking chinks better not touch my damn car."

>"You fucking chinks better not touch my damn car."

What did he mean by this?

that he doesnt want the chinks to touch his car...?

That chick was my waifu

):

ITT: Movies women will never understand.

muh car
muh guns

pftt... stupid neanderthalic men

He meant that he's a delusional old man who thinks he's actually the character he's playing, also known as the John Wayne Syndrome, other known cases are Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steven Seagal.

Any of these niggas, especially John Wayne, young Clint Eastwood or Arnold go into a 1 v 1 fight with someone that regurarly trains MMA or boxing and doesn't have honorary belts like Chuck and Steven would worldstar their ass within 1 minute.

It's sad, really.

He'd still destroy everyone here though.

>Don't make me kill your son like I killed your husband

really makes you think

That these fucking chinks better keep their hands away from his fucking car. Are you a women or what?

Id like to see it desu

>I would appreciate it if you and your fellow Asian Americans would be so kind as to not, without permission of course, come within the vicinity of my automobile.

Ifound you don't like what men build you can always leave

i get it

I like to call this movie "Spooks gooks and automobiles."

What was the point of this whole movie?
Seemed like Clint wanted an excuse to just go all out and test PC.

Good job translating American to Cuck.

lol ok pal i dont remember clint eastwood beating anyone up in gran torino but go ahead and feel good about what you posted

Found the butthurt chigger

>Excuse me, but can you young African American gentlemen tell me what activities you're partaking in.

>old racist white guy wants to keep being his shitty self but still seem like a hero in the end

jesus they went way too far in a few places

To be fair they were being pretty spooky

>stopping a BBC rape
>gets raped by chink cousins

Why bother

He is an old man dissatisfied with progressive ethnic changes in modern American society.

Some of the scenes were a little hamfisted but I still appreciate it since conservative movies are rare.

I enjoyed it when she was raped. There should be more tasteful depictions of such

His sons where comically evil and pieces of shit.

i think it'd be regarded more of a classic if those asians were better actors.
i see why they choose more white actors to do minority parts cuz jesus christ the shallow pool they must have to choose from is a nightmare.

It was about a man of a forgotten age coming to terms with the changes around him. He either had the choice to spend the rest of his days angry and full of hate or he could accept what the new America is going to look like and focus on some of the benefits of this new world.

>you now realize Clint didn't do any acting for GT.

>implying chinks are big enough to penetrate a vagina

>We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use ya for sandbags .... Yeah, some scared little gook just like you.

Really makes you think

>lmao trained fighters can win against actors

no shit faggot. have any other enlightening things to share with us?

>Apologies for abruptly interrupting your informal social actives, my oriental acquaintances, but I highly recommend that you immediately vacate the terrain encompassing the frontal end of my living quarters.

Wow, how did they get away with putting that scene in the film? 2009 really was a different time.

No it's about how his generation has been betrayed to globalism and everything they fought for has gone down the drain.

me irl

numale cuck wannabe-chad detected

>a bit of comedy for my companions, a man of Latin descent, a fellow of Jewish lineage, and a man of color walk into a drinking establishment, the bartender says I'm sorry but we are at capacity at the moment can you come back another time?

Assmad Zipperhead detected.

>ywn live in White America again
We need that wall built ASAP desu senpaitachi

>durr pro mma fighters will destroy movie stars

In other news the sky is blue and water is wet.

>masculinity/being cool is about a trained fighter beating up an 80 year old man

>still this mad over him calling millenials pussies

You can smell the nu-male in this post

>get the hell out of my lawn intruders, I'm trying to watch Cowboy Bebop

most of the white people already moved out of the hoods in Detroit.
he was basically saying "fuck you I'm standing my ground" wasn't gonna let the chinks & niggers push him around

Is this movie redpilled?

the young girl its hot

>t. Sup Forumscuck

A very touching movie actually. It had me on an emotional roller coaster, I absolutely loved it, and this was the first Clint film I ever saw. Now Im a fan.

And? Sup Forums is rightful Sup Forumsish clay

Butthurt millennial detected.

you literally didnt watch the film

>implying Sup Forums isn't a Sup Forums colony

>t. Samefag

He beats up the fat gook

Have you ever seen Eastwood behind the scenes? He usually hates the characters he plays. Says they're usually overly-macho and arrogant, etc, and that's the point.

You're just another retard on Sup Forums who doesn't know shit.

LOL.

That was so fucking random.

>"I'd greatly appreciate if you upstanding citizens of Chinese descent would refrain from laying your hands upon my vehicle"