This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

youtube > RSDtyler

change your entire life in 2-3 months. you're welcome.

By looking like a hobo?

Cool Spot was a fun game.

good taste nigg

Shit taste bro.

when will you start doing self-improvement?

this.

but dont be like one of those people who watches RSD videos all day long but never goes out and practices

exactly. you need to take massive action. also, don't do it because you want female interaction. that will follow naturally.

I started self-improvement (be more active, go to gym, dress better, talk to girls) 14 years ago when I started university. Been on a downward slide ever since.

>34 yo virgin
Literally why?

So just a couple of months ago I finally went and tried sex myself for the first time at age 35. Man it's lame. You sure aren't missing anything, OP.

Walking spaghetti dispenser with the personality of a wet piece of toast.

Rate yourself out of 10

Looks 5/10.
Personality 2/10.

Would you fug ugly grills? (3/10 and below)

Yes.

bump

how can someone so self-aware about their shitty personality, and do nothing?! I never understood this, just change it faggott.

When I started university, I tried to be more social (join clubs, go to parties) and hoped that I will learn over time just be exposure. I didn't progress though.

Literally just copy what everyone else is doing. if you didn't learn this by the 3rd grade you probably have some kind of mental problem

Copying other people is fucking hard, because they are much more eloquent than I, have humour etc.

Stop making excuses coping ppl is gonna be hard at first but u get the hang of it. i learned this in 2004 in the fucking 2nd grade. you should have BEEN known this. Either try or stay a bitch ass nigga forever

I also learned that copying successful people can be helpful. Doesn't mean I am able to.

C'mon fuckers.