How do I clean the dirt under the strings?

How do I clean the dirt under the strings?

paper towels exist & are thin. use your head a bit more op

Take off the strings, clean it, out some new strings on or the same ones

dont use anything that has alcohol or water.
basic home cleaning agents such as windex or lysol wipes etc will dry out the fretboard.
Use lemon oil or any other kinds of oil to clean it out and condition it. use microfiber towels. also take off the strings and put a new set on after conditioning and cleaning the fretboard.

It's called a vacuum cleaner.

Microfiber cloth bredeh

Also. Lefty fag?

Fucking this. Take better care of your shit user

Fucking idiot.

A good whisky can be used to clean an ebony fingerboard. Use a cotton ball.

Magnet works well for me with a bit of lemon essence

Lmao didnt see the headstock my b

With your tongue.
Lick that guitar shaft.

cum on it and lick the mixture off

I use Gibson fretboard cleaner. Replace the strings ever six months or so in each guitar and clean with the above solution.

Soft bristle tooth brush if it's not too dirty. Naphtha (be careful it's flammable) if it's disgusting dirty. Wipe excess off with rag and then apply a coat of mineral oil. Do not use any kind of vegetable oil as it will rot over time.

No locking nut = throw in garbage.

Lmao why is there rocks directly beneath the strings? You must be playing it wrong nig nog

Um ok I'm not a gear nerd and apart from that this is my first guitar I got, just wanted to clean it up a bit

This
Brush attachment

piss on it. Urine is sterile and good for the material.

dry brush

It's not rocks its just dust or whatever from fingers I guess. I learned to play barre chords on this guitar so it has seen a lot of peeled off skin and rashes

Im just troll. Rock on brother. And use a natural oil when cleaning.

You must play it so much no dust can accumulate on it

Stick a cotton rag under the strings. Use guitar honey or fretboard oil.

GHS Fast Fret

Keeps fretboard moisturized and extends string life.

/thread

Remove strings, clean dirt, put new strings on. Not rocket science. Do that every month or 2.

You don't.

OP is a hardcore acoustic shredded. Seriously though I wonder what he plays in order to get the strings and fretboard that abused

bro you're supposed to change your strings and clean off the whole guitar ya goofball

Winrar

Op isn't a faggot, just retarded this time

Get a microfiber rag, fretboard cleaner, a soft toothbrush, and new strings. Remove the old strings, clean the board and polish up the frets then put on your new strings and have a great time.

>ever six months
what, do you hardly ever play?

Most experts use a 50-50 mix of ammonia and household bleach.

Fucking play it instead of leaving it in the corner of your room like a jackass

I play 1-3 hours everyday

ajax

>ajax
eurofag

I haven't changed my strings or cleaned my fretboard in over 2 years get on my level.

burn with fire

Qtips

OP is always a faggot

gasoline

Pressure washer or put it in the dishwasher.

I heat it gently with a lighter and whipe it swiftlt with milk.

boiled over hard?

Wash your hands before playing and change them. Trust me! There's NOTHING like new strings

Also

Sort yourself out user. Your guitar sounds like shit. That is unless you're a bassist going for the old plonky motown tone.