Does anyone else think that something is terribly wrong? It feels like something is just off. It can't just be me...

Does anyone else think that something is terribly wrong? It feels like something is just off. It can't just be me, there is something wrong with people, with the world and how it works. People's eyes, theres something wrong with them. The way people smile, the look in their faces when they talk, over doing their facial expressions. Everyone does it. Look carefully, They open their eyes to wide and have an unnerving look in them. The intonations in their speech don't seem human. They talk like they are repeating things or like they're half retarded. Like they don't actually say things, like they are instead repeating stuff. It doesn't seem genuine. What is wrong with me fuck. Anyone else notice this? People don't seem like people anymore. Something isn't right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapetomania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I were you, I would see a psychiatrist.

Have you considered that you are different from other people?

my estimates run around 40-60% of people are NPCs. THey are filler characters or background characters. Havent figured why they're here yet though.

There are some illegal facial expressions that need to be penalized. Throw a flag on the play.

Do you smoke weed?

Yeah I hate niggers too

You are quite right, sir. I've seen my own family just completely flip and talk in some kind of weird code.
Just keep your head down and don't mention it until you can think of why it's happening.
Do you have any idea what it might be? I thought maybe dimension hopping aliens....but that's a little unrealistic

yeah dude, if this isn't a fantasy thread I reccommend seeking help. You have a few wires crossed. This is normality speaking here.

man, Nicolas Cage looks terrible

How many countries have you visited?

Well, it feels like this to transcend the normie stage. But you could also be totally paranoid.
If you do not see yourself as a god amongst men, but rather as if you might be in any kind of danger. Do the meds and the therapy

Yes why?

Those are kikes, you better becareful with your wallet my man

Google "paranoid schizophrenia"

Well stop smoking you fucking stoner and go to psychiatrist and tell him you have weed induced psychosis. If your post is real, you will need 1-2 years to recover. MARK MY WORDS

I also felt maybe I experienced disassociation after smoking weed

Just dont let anyone know you are going to psychiatrist, them might gang up on you and start doing weird shit. Stalking, moving your things, getting in your house when you're not there. Following with different cars. Tapping your phone and internet. Don't let anyone know.

standard paranoia. everybody has it.

I'm not crazy, no history of mental illness here honestly.
truly it isn't that simple
Interesting theory
Something is just fucking wrong with them, people shouldn't look like that, they didn't use to look like that. Facial expressions shouldn't come of as forced. Something in the eyes is creeping me out. Lots of people have recently started doing it within the past few years.
No. I don't do drugs.
Haha Aliens, haha thats not possible haha. Stop trying to scare me buddy.
'
none, I'm a NEET
Well I don't have any kind of persecution complex but I certainly do think I'm more aware than others.
I'm not crazy. I swear! There is something WRONG here. With people and how they've recently begun to act.

Oh ok ur good pal

I actually agree with OP. People aren't genuine, almost every word or action is part of a, for lack of better word, social construct, as a result of upbringing and choices made through out our life. Almost every thing done is done with some regard on how the other person hearing our words will receive them, and we keep our true feelings hidden inside and wear a mask when we interact with others.

No shit everything feels weird. We're living amongst the most emotionally disconnected civilization in documented history. People are far more concerned about useless little isms that ultimately hold no natural emotional jurisdiction. We live in a civilization where people know Beyonce's birthday, but not their great grandparents'. We're all fucking disconnected, dude. We've all lost touch with ourselves, and in turn reality, so we like parading around in facades like it's all meant to be. We live in a sick society. We're all sick, and because each one of us is sick and adapted that pathology as a normality, no one begs to wonder if we're sick. So to make ourselves feel safe, we tell people like you that you have paranoia, or should seek help.

Tl;dr: Yes, we're generally disconnected because everything operates under a toxic culture that's been forced on us.

Is this when you're watching others interact it when they interact with you?

You my dear man are a psychopath. you really should go admit yourself into a psychward.
Do it before you hurt someone and they are forced to kill you. it's gonna happen if you keep going this way. Also, you are very autistic.

If you're not crazy, then why don't most people feel the same way?

Oh yeah, because YOU'RE CRAZY. Seek help.

Read Foucault - related is the disappearance of the human

get into Marxism as well esp. postmodernism (Baudrillard would be the best and most intense introduction)

people are basically zombies, inauthentic, mindless, copy pasted consumerists

I have long felt that many, if not, all people are NPCs as a poster mentioned above. When I was younger it got to the point where I was stuck in a nuthouse for several months and drugged up. I finally toned down the rhetoric and kept my thoughts to myself.

No longer on any meds (havent been for years) but I still feel like shit is not at all what it seems. Don't harm anyone and just keep to yourself and you'll get by alright. Life appears to be a larger version of prison, just going through the motions until we die (hopefully).

Another thing that could help is existentialism, which would introduce you to literature and the classics

You aren't crazy OP, people have thought like you before

It's a lot more than 60%, pal. 90% seems right. Maybe it's more or less concentrated by geographic location.

We all respond to each other in a way to get our desired response out of each other none of it's genuine. I would say an actual genuine response would be expressing yourself honestly, it's hard to think of a good example but when you express yourself in a way not seeking certain responses from
Others and instead being honest with yourself and what's going on with you. Then it gets funny because we realize we participate in a lot of dishonest things and that much of our thoughts, feelings and emotions are bullshit and very self interested instead of acting in support of one another.

You aren't crazy or a psychopath OP. Don't listen to them, the things you wrote in your post are the truth

Humans were never meant to meet so many strangers in their day-to-day life. In the past we were hunter-gatherers that lived in small groups that were usually made up of multiple families. Any humans we made contact with outside of the group were considered hostile until proven otherwise. The proof the outsider would provide was a friendly gesture. Now, this friendly gesture needed to be genuine otherwise the outsider risked death, so they overly expressed their fake emotions to avoid banishment.

Or so I heard my ass say.

This. And I would add that much of Internet-using humanity is experiencing a fundamental existential crisis between the virtual world and the real one. The people who aren't aware that they are experiencing this upheaval and transformation will likely mark it up to some mental illness.

Ride this out. I'm fascinated with where it could potentially lead us next.

something like this, people aren't genuine.
THIS! DEFINITELY THIS! Here's what I was looking for. I began to do some reading after getting the feeling of being creeped out and disconnected, dealing with non genuine people and I remember reading something about our current cultural shift into post modernism fucking things up. Its made us all sick and god knows when the next cultural shift will come to either doom us further or save us. Culture If I remember correctly is supposed to change or have a shift into a new culture, every twenty years or so. For example the immense difference between the 1930's 1960's. I'm not sure how far we are into our current era but its getting worse, and only obscure pockets of information on the internet manage to clear things up or unmask the clusterfuck that is postmodernism.

Normies are hiveminded animals OP

we stray from our nature as if it isn't obvious

Does anyone else think that something is terribly wrong? It feels like something is just off. It can't just be me, there is something wrong with people, with the world and how it works. People's eyes, theres something wrong with them. The way people smile, the look in their faces when they talk, over doing their facial expressions. Everyone does it. Look carefully, They open their eyes to wide and have an unnerving look in them. The intonations in their speech don't seem human. They talk like they are repeating things or like they're half retarded. Like they don't actually say things, like they are instead repeating stuff. It doesn't seem genuine. What is wrong with me fuck. Anyone else notice this? People don't seem like people anymore. Something isn't right.

average intelligence is corrupted at a young age through the media

but everything that happens is meant to happen

causality

THAT?
Nah, not everyone has ... that.

Well that was a given with the agricultural revolution. We divorced ourselves from nature, invented ownership (right down to the concept of spouses), and have ever since been moaning about the meaningless of life. We had meaning before, but we chose to throw it away, leading to where we are now.

Read Sapiens. It goes into more detail.

I guess that's because NOBAMA and the libtards and the fake news.

This is now a HIGH EMPEROR thread. U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! BUILD THE WALL! AMERICA FIRST!

Dad pls stop

Talking to you autistic fucks is making me wonder if I'm autistic. Never had a formal diagnosis but my girlfriend is convinced I am.

We seem to be sharing similar thoughts about the shallowness of humans. I have almost no friends and I have a hard time holding a job. I drink like crazy because I spend great amounts of time wondering why I think so much differently than the vast majority I meet during the course of my life.

Am I an autist? What other signs should I be exhibiting?

LOL you made me laugh

Lol he's not a psychopath. Maybe a little autistic, but come on, look at you and where you are.

Thanks bro, I gotta remember to read Soren sometime soon. Fuck normalfags calling me a psychopath. They are the real psychopaths, If I ever gained anything from my experience with "normal" people in life.

You've flown over the poopoo's nest

KEK

always remember "The crowd is untruth"

You might also look into the anti-psychiatry movement, the big name is Foucault. They used to have a mental "sickness" for slaves who wanted to be free called drapetomania en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapetomania

Hi Travis Bickle

you're actually an alien with access to a library of human life experiences, stored on media. the thing is, the one you are participating right now... you flipped the package over and read the synopsis. you chose this one. it'll be alright.

hahaha, i wanna say you play too many video games, but ive thought the same thing.

Op is losing is marble

I'm giving in to this. I know what you're doing and it worked. After seeing this a thousand plus times my brain has learned to like it. I would LOVE to eat one of Andy's logs right now.

I smell a larper

SICK BURN .YOU ARE SO ORIGINAL FOR POSTING THAT.

That's called pretending to be happy. They don't want to hear you cry. You don't want to hear them cry. You got shit to do. They got shit to do. Just pretend everything is fine until it is

That's a good motivational quote

Aw, thanks!

Ah the most shallow of deep subjects. Things happen, therefore they do..

Mothafucka u crazy
Go see a brain dawgtor or sumfin

Something went wrong the creators restarted it and are changing the normal path shit has went so everythings been done before that's why

Maybe you have autism like me

stop reading dune your mind is too fragile for it

can you quit making everything about your conservative superiority complex and that god damn cheeto in office

that makes me want to kill myself

We live in matrix u fgt, understand it already

Do AMA

My suggestion is, op, don't fuck wit it im not in the mood for another restart

Go ahead

Something has been terribly wrong since the last 40,000 years.

That being said, you should see a psychiatrist in the end, because while I agree some people are stupid and a slave to their habits, people are human by the by. People are still people, nobody's an alien, to perceive every single person you meet as forcing facial expressions is dangerously close to symptoms of madness.

Not really. It's kind of what we do.

See a news story about a church bake sale making record profits? Post about NOBAMA and how Trump is making America Great Again.

See a post about sucking andy sixx's warm logs of shit? Post about how hillary was a crook and some sort of rant about blacks and/or muslims.

It's kind of our Piece de Resistance.

>Life appears to be a larger version of prison, just going through the motions until we die

Yes. All of existence is this. Our species is going through the motions with procreation and propagation, but the end result will be extinction. We know this, yet we continue. What choice do we have though?

a new existence a new understanding but of a familiar shape, galactic colonialism. The human race needs both physical and philosophical expansion to grow as a species.

I second Baudrillard

You should probably get checked out for schizophrenia dude.

(samefag) You you insist that you're not crazy, you might just be having an existential crisis.

The human race needs to change its modus operandi in order to commit towards galactic colonialism, let alone table interplanetary existence. We can't keep doing this without the proper tools. Our bodies included.

the expansion needs to come first there's no "distance" between humans now aside from language. The greater minds have to work at the pace the mob will allow. Once the distance is created their will be a philosophical and evolutionary acceleration and divergence of the human race.

I'd advise a strict regiment of praying the gay away, op.

It's the only way.

With the constant force-feeding of Kardashians and other trash bullshit in our culture, sycophantic media companies, doctors throwing pills at anything that still has a thought, who is going to be colonizing the galaxy?

The Indians? Chiner?

I have been thinking the exact same.
I'm not sure what exactly it is, but everyone around me is just... off.
I started noticing it near the end of high school. Everyone just seemed to not be there until I noticed them, as if they went dormant until they were being watched.
Whole rooms would seemingly go quite unless I looked around, and peoples facial expressions seem way to forced; almost as if they are trying to mimic someone

I saw a mudcrab the other day. Horrible creatures. I avoid them whenever I can.

>I'm not crazy! Its everyone else that's crazy!
Just stay calm and never flip out, never break down, and bury any feelings that would make you look less than normal.
That's what everyone else is doing, and we're not crazy, everyone else is

why...

There still exists autism, comas, blindness, deafness, and various cognitive anomalies. There is most certainly still distance between humans, especially in language- every human being does not know how to utilize language to the best of their ability. And if there is divergence of the human race is a no-go. If there is divergence, then there exists backwards progress.

There's no meaningful expansion that can occur if we die anywhere but Earth, including if we begin to die on Earth anyways. Unnecessary death needs to be conquered, let alone mitigated. The flesh is weak.

The singularity, most likely. We've made it very easy, thanks to consumerism and lack of familiarity with the particulars of the technologies we utilize day after day. Think about how many people own a gadget or appliance with Bluetooth or WiFi technology.

Think about how many fridges have security measures on par with your computer.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE CREATURES, YOU DUMB N'WAH.

>if there is divergence of the human race, it is a no-go
Proof of faults that still exist in human beings.

It's called reality. People are imperfect. They are all trying hard to harmoniously interact with those around them, such as you. But they are full if self doubt because a-holes like you scrutinize them and make them question themselves. You are only just becoming aware of this because you are still a child, and only just awakening to the real world around you. Take a look in the mirror, or even better take some video if yourself in a truly candid moment and you will see you are the same.

I'm not saying it's the Jews, but it's the Jews.

you should smoke weed.

is that nick cage?

Does anyone else here worry that if they try to kill themselves to escape this false reality, that it will be unsuccessful?

I'm planning on giving in the old 'college try' soon but I've always worried I'll just wake up in some Groundhog's Day type scenario.

This.
Smoke a bowl then you will ask yourself '' why am I shitposting? Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again. So you smoke a bowl and ask yourself ''Why am I shitposting?'' Then, you go do something else until you're not high and you start shitposting again.