Ask a Chicano anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmDTrvddD_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you know about MAYO?

¿eras ñato?

CHI

You have to go back.

muh special snowflake ethnicity. we're american homie.

Not much to be honest with you. I never really got involved with the Aztlan shit.

Vas a votar Trump?

Eres puto si no votas por El Santisimo Trump...

Y te va a comer el cucuy

why do you speak such shitty spanish?

>Vas a votar Trump?
Probably, though I will admit that I'm split due to an illegal immigrant background and I know plenty of hardworking illegals.
But at the same time I can't take myself seriously if lie and say I'm for open borders.
>why do you speak such shitty spanish?
Because english is the national language.

Man, people like this used to post a free newspaper in local convenience stores.

Nobody ever took one. Not even drug addicts and homeless.

What the fuck happened that people take this tinfoil shit seriously now?

Yo voy a votar TRUMP..

Because I'm tired of seeing all these narco wannabe faggots, 10 deep in a suburban thinking they're tough shit...

Hardworkers are ok

But the fagboy narco bitches with waxed eyebrows have to go....

Pinches jotos

Andale pendejo hijo de tu pinche chingada madre hijo de mi puta verga puto serdo negro gato de mierda piel de semen te voy a partir toda tu pinche madre pendejo maricon de mierda hijo de tu pinche madre puto de mierda te voy a violar pinche gato culero de mierda ya te saque la mierda pinche pendejo culero te voy a meter toda la raja pinche puto pendejo

The US has no official language

Are you on a vacation or something?

proxy or are you korean? mexicans love koreans my nigga. we coexist peacefully in SoCal and our food and cultures merge beautifully.
You love our food and women and vice versa. Korean & Mexican couples make beautiful children. We need MORE Korean qt couples in 2016. Mexico and Korea BFFs forever in California my nigga.

Nope, I met and married a Coreana in college, Moved my ass out here and eat kimchi everyday...

Only if your over 6 foot like me.... if not they have plenty of manlets here....

Mexican food here is glorified tacobell..

Only one place has tacos al pastor that are pretty bomb...

Wtf is a chicano?

youtube.com/watch?v=AmDTrvddD_8

why are there so many fucking words to describe you people? All we got is white

Mexican-American aka a US citizen of Mexican descent

Such a dumb term. Just call them Mestizos or Castizos, that's what they really are, no more special snowflake names like Latino, Chicano, Hispanic etc.

Blame the government. It sucks to be grouped in with indigenous people who claim to be Hispanic/latino.

We should create a better system to label people honestly. I'm getting tired of the constant changes in names. Crazy how "people of color" is now a politically correct term seeing how "colored people" was deemed racist years ago.

>mfw I'm seeing the subversion of white anons by superior Hispanics before my eyes
What a time to be a shill

Do you even speak spanish? Voting for trump?