I'm a cuck

I'm a cuck.

I like seeing my country get FUCKED.

you have the first part right, nigger.

Trump voter here. I hate to admit it, but my god what a mistake. This guy is a total fucking loser. He cant get a single thing done.

no wall, no repeal and replace, no lock her up, more wars, drain the swamp was just a joke, cant even get his shitty little muslim ban passed, and hes in bed with the saudis,

what a fucking waste

>Trump capable of making a pose like that

Too physically demanding. He's low energy.

People are losing trust in him because he's a fuckup and hasn't done anything he's promised
And he's putting himself in sketchy situations
Hiring shit people who later resign or are fired

Trying to impeach him now would be pretty stupid though, i feel like it's too soon

God I totally agree.

How big were you into Trump? Or were you never into him in the first place? just wondering

not him but

Thought he wouldn't be a typical politician. Thought he'd set a precedent for politicians that are less weak.

Nope. Typical puppet. And now we voted another guy with alzheimer's into office. I don't know how this is possible but it happened.

Republicucks in a nutshell.

Sure kid samefag detected.
Your shilling gets worse every single day, Sup Forumsreh.

You actually convinced yourself that there is one person posting 100% of the anti-Trump posts on Sup Forums.

Trump is a failure of a president.
Whatever his ideas, he can't push any.

>Russian shills shilling this hard

Shameful.

You are me. This person is me. I made this post, pretending to be someone else concurring with my opinion. No one hates Trump, that's just crazy.

This thread is relevant to my interests.

Of course there is. How can anyone hate Trump? The entire country voted him in besides the illegals, remember? Don't be mad cause you lost, cuck.

Trump hasn't gotten rid of a single fucking person and I don't believe he's actually going to get the wall done. You're the cuck letting a jewish puppet fuck the country and the planet at the same time.

By the way this guy is also me. I posted this pretending to be someone else concurring with my opinion. No one hates Trump. MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

At least we're not Nazis, you fucking Nazi Nazi.

>I'm a cuck.
>I like seeing my country get FUCKED.
So you voted for Hillary then

Naturally you voted for Obama

wtf? He looks like an Alzheimer's patient

No fucking way. You're seriously the dumbest motherfucker on the planet if you really think everyone who hates Trump likes Hilary. You're one of those people. Two party politics is fucking this country over, dems aren't really left and republicans aren't really right, and you think if it's not one then it's the other.

thats so fucking sad

I have never voted democrat and I can still recognize what a moron trump is

>If you don't like Trump, you support Obama
>If you don't like Trump, you support Hilary

If you don't like my nuts, you should try the shaft. You have no other options.

I don't like Dems or Republicans anymore. I mean holy shit how could you not see the problems with both parties? You think I'm a democrat?

Yep.

100% true.

I think republicans will feel better with Pence in office should Trump be impeached

Maybe that's Pence's whole game!

With all the problems of both parties, how can you not see the Democrats are still orders of magnitude better?

Trump denier detected.
Pathetic.

Dude i would not be the least bit surprised

Faggot

Why would someone wear clothes so revealing? Why is she voluntarily dressing herself as others want her to be? Because money? How degrading. Who the fuck does that to themselves?

Speaking of hot women with Korean eyes, why does nobody ever notice the difference between Melania's old pictures and her current ones? She's either had a major face lift that pulled her eyes back to almost Chinese or she's an impostor. Trump may simply not have noticed.

Poster is a lying sack of shit.

EVERY Trump voter's first priority was that Trump just get in, to avoid a shitstorm of fuck by the Wicked Bitch of the East, Hitlery.

Not one REAL Trump voter that I know of is complaining, as they are just happy that Hillary or Bernie are not there, and every thing that Trump MIGHT do is gravy.