All the relationships in Suicide Squad gave me feels. I wasn't expecting this

All the relationships in Suicide Squad gave me feels. I wasn't expecting this.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackdragonblog.com/2013/09/29/women-get-bored-with-their-monogamous-men-even-more-scientific-proof/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a girl?

Must be nice going through life as an idiot with the mind of a child

Besides H/J?
We didn't get enough screen-time of regular June. Instead we got El Diablo and his stupid family.

>le crAaAaAaAzy pyscopath charms the psychologist
>le gangster man gets his wife and kids killed
>le hitman has strained family relationship
>le savage beast just wants to be loved
shit.

>laugh
>laughter fades
>remember gf left me
>remember i had to get my 16yo beautiful bull terrier euthanized last night
>she was my gal

This. Everything was just so plain and nothing got explained properly.

all the relationships in SS were so goddamn hammy

>remember i had to get my 16yo beautiful bull terrier euthanized last night
sorry to read that senpai. getting another dog helped me to be fair and nothing to be guilty about replacing your dog once theyre gone

>Le crazy couple
>Le daddy daughter
>Le pink unicorn XD
>Le my possesed girlfriend (women amirite?)
>Le rapist
>Le BET gator
And the story of redemption of a man who allowed himself to lose control and revel in his power leading to him killing his family and swearing to never use that power again, only realizing that his power can be used for good once his friends are threatened.

You fucked your dog?

How can you guys be so cold? The scene with Harley as a 50s style house wife was heart warming, June triggered my protective instincts and Diabolos family made me yearn for one myself.

Yeah, nice fairytale, kiddo.

blackdragonblog.com/2013/09/29/women-get-bored-with-their-monogamous-men-even-more-scientific-proof/

you wish

Hopefully you outgrow this kind of shit.

You sound like a fucking loser

You lead a sad life champ.

How did ya all feel about The Wall?

Said the fucking loser lmao. How cringey

>lmao
Back to plebbit faggot.

Same. I really felt for Diablo and his family, when Joker supposedly died in the crash (I legit thought they killed him off) and how Harley felt loosing him.

I almost cried with the Deadshot and daughter segment.

I hope you people are joking otherwise there is something seriously wrong with you. How you do not respect Suicide Squad at all when it truly is a marvellous piece of film (one of my fav films of this year and I have seen it twice in the cinema).

It is.

It wasnt even intended to be in the movie just like %70 of the movie.

>An adult critic says he cried during Civil War (is praised)
Yes a critic actually said this

>Someone says they find Suicide Squad emotional
Constant hate

Anyway: I love how perfect SS was with the entire cast and characters. The whole film felt so good and was so enjoyable! Can't wait to see these again.

I do not get how people can call this movie trash? It makes no fucking sense.

You could say the same thing about Mad Max Fury Road, Civil War or any action film - Suicide Squad does way better over them

You are either a pleb or just a dumb teen or both.

Yeah, I don't get it, I thought the Joker was supposed to be horribly abusive toward Harley, but she just keeps coming back because she's that into him, what gives with the hopeless romantic Joker.

You must be living a fun and exciting life aren't you?

I saw this film with a friend other day and he never watches capeshit and he told me that this in no way deserves such a low RT Score. Which it doesn't

So because the film has romance in it, it automatically is bad? Well in that case Iron Man and Civil War is bad.

Civil War left no impression on me. Whilst Suicide Squad had so much substance and so many scenes that you could talk about for hours with each character. Of course they didn't all get enough screen time which is why i hope for a sequel

Sometimes i really fucking hate the people that visit this board

As in, feels like you were going to throw up?

It was Deadshot and his daughter that got me.

Same I tried to not cry when I was with my friend, i get very emotional when it comes to family and relationships in film.

I have a fucked up antisocial family so seeing bonding stuff in movies really gets me

and we have another one...

>Civil War left no impression on me. Whilst Suicide Squad had so much substance and so many scenes that you could talk about for hours with each character.

Really? I thought the "emotional" parts of Civil War (Stark's parents, Captain America's dead girlfriend from the 40s, Zemo, Black Panther's father, Winter Soldier's brainwashing) were much better than the "emotional" parts of Suicide Squad (Harley jumps into chemicals, Diablo set his family on fire), with the exception of Deadshot's story with his daughter, which was cliche but still done well imo.

It was a mess with a cluttered plot and unfocused tone. There's a good movie hiding under all the executive influenced rewrites and reshoots. Maybe we'll get it in the director's cut

worse a nu male

Yeah but Marvel movies are filmed in a way where the emotion goes right over your head whilst DC films make you feel and bond more with the characters.

As soon as there is an emotional scene in a Marvel film, suddenly an action scene appears. There was only like 3 action scenes in SS

>liking anything from a movie with no substance

My biggest problem with Civil War was Peggy's death happening off-screen and Cap finding out about it by text.

Fucking. Text.

Why are you talking like that as if i give shit about some retarded capeshit action flick that is targeted at casual audience?No i dont give a shit about what do you think of Civil War or the movie itself.Because they are bad movies and i hate %80 of the capeshit movies.
The thing is i was actually excited for SS since we were finally getting a decent and unique superhero film where the villians were the heroes.I've seen all the trailers and they simply looked great but they also conjured something drastically different than what we got.WE got a watered down version of SS since Warner Bros wanted to make it more family friendly and marvel-esque.You know WB only gave David Ayer 6 months to write his script and after they filmed the movie Warner Bros didnt like it and as if not giving enough time to David Ayer for the script wasnt enough they also changed the whole thing from toe to head.Lots of budget thrown on new scenes after it was filmed and the new version was entirely different than the real thing.As far as i know in the actual version the reason Harley throws away her pudding collar was because Joker threw her off the helicopter.Their relationship was entirely different where Joker was actually abusing her to the point she got mad.Joker didnt care about Harley in the original one.Just like this they've changed many thing according to David, Jared and the people who got to see the preview on May.They have changed the script and what we got was nothing like the real thing.That is why the theateral version seems so barebones when it comes to directing and editing.Like it was obvious they filled it with unnecessary scenes and cut the actual good ones.

>Yeah but Marvel movies are filmed in a way where the emotion goes right over your head

How so?

>As soon as there is an emotional scene in a Marvel film, suddenly an action scene appears

Captain America's gf's funeral was followed up by a scene of him having a conversation with her niece. And the opening scene where Stark is reliving his last Christmas with his parents is followed up by another emotional scene where the parent of a dead kid blames him for everything.

Yeah, that seemed a bit lame.

>"Ur last remaining link to ur old life is gone :)"

Harley Quinn gave me feels,mostly in my pants region

That is a nice craftmanship on her face.Almost thought it was the real thing before i scrolled down.

The sculpt is amazing

you tried too hard to be funny

>le fridge meem xD