Never trust a goddamn filthy stoner. I hate marijuana more than anyone may hate heroin. Pot makes you fat, lazy...

Never trust a goddamn filthy stoner. I hate marijuana more than anyone may hate heroin. Pot makes you fat, lazy, careless, selfish, and overall an immature asshole. You fucking hippies can legalize my goddamn knife up your ass. I don't need your cancer.

Fuck off retard!

TRIGGERED

Pot

8/8

Never trust a goddamn filthy bigot. I hate hate speach more than anyone may hate drugs. Hate makes you fat, lazy, careless, selfish, and overall an immature asshole. You fucking conservatives can legalize my goddamn knife up your ass. I don't need your cancer.

Im 31 and smoke everyday, grow my own because it's dirt cheap to do it that way, and I'm a mid level accountant at a winery. I probably make more money than you, and I bought my first house at 26. I also like to breed and raise miniature poodles as a hobby.

How does it feel to be a loser compared to a lazy fuck like me?

I have a decent job, girlfriend, friends, 401k and numerous shares of stock.

I smoke weed everyday. It's different for each person. I'll admit it can make people POS, but not everyone faggot.

Watches at $ 0 why?

I'm interested in possibly growing myself, any tips?

Fuck all of you

You dumb faggots.

Definitely, equipment has fallen in price DRASTICALLY since I started growing in college damn near 10 years ago.

I assume you want indoor yes? Do you live in a medical state? If so that should be your first priority, get your card before anything else, protect yourself. Second, how much space do you have to grow? Are we talking a room, or a closet? Do you live alone or with roommates, in an apartment or house?

I've never seen some one that neede a joint so badly.

UNDERRATED POST

Aww, sorry to hear that.

Who hurt you?

This man hurt me

>tfw Florida passed medical
>tfw they're doing everything in their power to prevent the medicine from being accessible by any definition
>tfw only someone who has been in business for 30 years and has the space and means for 70k plants can even begin to think about growing legally
>tfw there are only 7 licensed growers in the entire state

How does one get into that kinda work? Like accounting, is it hard and or worth it?

I found the perfect waffle fry from chick fil a while high.

Not the same user but my friend who's an accountant makes good money.

Fucking know that pain. That's how it was/is in a lot of places where I'm from too, California.

You hear all kinds of stories about how pot was huge in California since we were the first to pass medical. Nope. Outside of the bay area, parts of LA and San Diego, the local and county governments cracked down HARD on medical. Few if any "legal" growers, despite the CA law EXPLICITLY allowing medical card holders 8 mature plants. In the central valley I don't even think anyone is allowed to sell clones or seeds anymore, at least that's what my hometown friends have said. Have to drive 3 hours to LA to get something you can grow. It's ridiculous, and clearly violating the spirit of the law.

That being said we're now moving towards full legalization, so should be interesting to see where it goes in the next 3 or 4 years.

I said this man motherfucker his name is Jed Wilson

I was thinking about getting into miniature poodle breeding. Is it rewarding?

Seriously pot heads are fucking oblivious to all this shit. The weed fucks up their brain so they don't have any way to comprehend it. Then they'll just cry it's a waste of money to put them in prison where they belong.

Sup Forums, home of crybabies

I have my own place, job and what not. I smoke for my depression and IBS-D. I'm going back to school to get my degree. Not all people who are pot heads are useless.

>pot makes you...

Sure it does faggot

I didn't say they were useless. They're a drain on productive citizens, they're violent - their brain is so doped up they only remember getting high on the couch and skip over the highlight real of violence they do with their drug addict "friends" when their not vandalizing shit if they can't carry out more menacing violent crimes.

>I should become a doctor so I can cure cancer!
>smokes weed
>I don't understand science they should legalize weed so I can smoke it instead

Have a degree in accounting or finance. Don't bother with a general business degree, they aren't interested in that. My gpa wasn't even that good, and I went to a less prestigious CSU in California .

Accountants are always in demand and are generally paid well wherever you go, although working in Tax and Audit for one of the big 4 (is it three now? Im not a tax guy) will net you considerably more money. The burn out rate for those guys is VERY high though, the hours are long and shitty, at least until you make partner, which then unlocks your earnings potential based on how many clients you can bring in. But most people don't get that far anyway.

I myself am closer to a managerial or cost accountant. I track things and work out financial feasibility of cost savings projects - of all the accounting jobs, mine is probably the closest to finance which suits me because I actually hated accounting in college and majored in finance. The work is also considerably more interesting than anything tax guys do, although admittedly it doesn't pay as well.

But yeah, if you want to get into the field the first step is to have a BA or BS in accounting or finance. From there you could easily find a job through a temporary accounting agency because they're always looking for someone to fill temp slots. That's not the route I took personally but many of the permanent people here did.

Sorry for late response connection dropped.

Monetarily? Eh kind of. Ain't gonna be able to live off it that's for sure.

I do enjoy raising the little guys though, they're really smart and easy to train. It's like having a lap dog with the smarts of a retriever breed. Also they dont shed AT ALL, and are great for people with allergies.

They're not crazy high energy either, they're fine with just chilling on your couch napping while you watch TV

Low quality bait

Shut the fuck up cats are way fucking better stoner asshole

Cats are probably the quintessential stoner pet dude.

I'd probably have one if I wasn't allergic. My poodles keep me happy though with their ridiculous antics.

Bump motherfuckers

I have no problem with weed, but you sound like a fag.

Stay mad faggot

Who's mad? Nobody but you bitch.

>Pothead
>Violent

Pick one you generalizing, lying piece of dog shit.

"I am an accountant at a winery and I raise miniature poodles."

"Nice I'm gay too, we should fuck"

Work private IT. Make 90k a year. Currently high as fuck working from home.

U mad bruh?

Can we please leave the discussion to why marijuana is bad! Thank You

it's not

/thread

Since smoking weed regularly I lost 15 pounds, started exercising everyday, unravelled many questions about society and life that help me understand it and move through it more confidently, got a job, started college, started treating people with more empathy and kindness, got a girlfriend, got a dog, basically my whole life came together, and I credit weed for giving me a hard look at myself until I was scared into living properly.

You're running off the hippie propaganda, they just pretend to be all peace loving for appearances they'd assault someone in a heart beat like spit on soldiers.
you think those drug cartels committing genocide making mass graves, torturing people alive are not smoking their weed when they do that shit? fuck off.

All stoners should go kill themselves!

Just give it time, eventually everybody dies.

organized crime =/= potheads
really the only thing you want to do when stoned is chill somewhere comfy, eat some nasty food and engage in a pointless activity. Although I agree pot isn't as safe as some people pretend it to be, violence and pot are pretty much incompatible

>organized crime =/= potheads
Pot is illegal, that's organized crime. Jesus fucking christ has the weed really fucked up your brain that bad you can't comprehend it?

I get that you get your rocks off by rustling jimmies, but this is just sad.

what I mean is that the people selling and smuggling weed and their customers are two different kinds of people. Legalize it, and there will be no smuggling and torture/killing in the process because no human in his right mind would buy weed from an illegal dealer while a legal, sanitary and controlled weed shop is just around the corner. The organized crime will simply run out of business, unless they find a new way to make money

I beg to differ. Let's see here, you said that pot makes you fat, lazy, and stupid. There are a vast amount of different chemicals inside of cannabis called cannabinoids and terpinoids. Cannabinoids all have different effects on the user. One of which is called THCv. This cannabinoid helps improve metabolism, helping your body burn the fuel that comes in more efficiently. Cannabis also has 3 different species Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid. Cannabis Sativa has been shown to improve energy and focus. And lastly, all cannabis does to you is leaves on certain neurons. So it actually improves brain function whereas alcohol slowly turns the brain off. It's people like you who make the legalization of this brilliant plant difficult. I think alcoholics share the stigmas of being fat, lazy, and stupid more than stoners.

I'm sure after a considerable time smoking those neurons that have been continuesly firing will decide "FUCK IT NO MORE" and shut off. Possibly in the circumstance of having just been worn out from excessive firing?

neuronal stimulation doesn't improve brain function, don't fool yourself. If it did, all coke/meth addicts would be fucking geniuses. Nerve cells are set to die by default unless they receive nerve signals (so that only the cells that are in use remain and are strengthened). Stimulant drugs increase activity in certain areas, meaning certain neuronal pathways are strengthened, while others are weakened, meaning that over time, your sober self approaches your intoxicated self. This is very dangerous for a developing brain, less so for a fully developed one. Weed is not a magical, completely safe plant. Not that it should be illegal, but don't delude yourself, user.

>what I mean is that the people selling and smuggling weed and their customers are two different kinds of people.
No they're not, in fact you'll find a lot of them bragging their grow their own.
As for legalizing it, no it doesn't fix shit and those taxes they brag about? People will buy cheaper shit which would come from illicit growers emboldened by their drug use and it being accepted as more normal, then you're going to get criminals trying to rip them off and police can't do much besides arrest everyone for some violent armed robbery when they should of been locked up for their drug use to begin with before it turned into a more dangerous situation where they'd also risk catching innocent people in the cross fire. People will buy it cheaper the hassle of going to the store to just get it legally and avoid trouble doesn't make sense to someone with their perception fucked up on drugs, they're buying something 'legal now' so they don't care if it's illegal or legal if they can get it cheaper. The only business that will run out of money from this is when they cut police budgets and they're less able to respond to drug addicts threatening people and carrying out their crime sprees.

no it doesn't, it just gives you an excuse to be like that if you're already like that

not at all, they keep firing more and better. However, they might not be the ones you want firing that well, since it is those that fire when you are intoxicated. Also, breakdown of most chemicals (including neurotransmitters, that all drugs release in abnormal quantities) results in free radicals, since our metabolism is far from perfect. This, in turn, damages tissues and proteins. Whether a drug is safe or not is determined by the comparison of the harm to the benefits.

>inb4 smoking weed every day for 3 years than stopping will result in greater intellectual feats than when you started from neuron exercise

this doesn't apply to weed
weed has a lot of support from people that would work hard to grow good weed if it's legalized so they'd be competitive against illegal people
also when they legalize I'm pretty sure they let you grow a bit yourself
also weed doesn't exactly make you violent, violent people do violent things but no one is killing anyone to get their next fix of marijuana it's like heroine or whatever

You obviously have one perspective on this. You will not change your mind. No one can. So take your opinion and shove it up your ass.

There there's my perspective. The difference is. I see your point of view and tolerate your choice, based on your freedom. You instead are a bigot (make sure to check the definition). You are intolerant, hate-mongering extremist.

>I don't need your cancer
but i need it FOR my cancer

Pot is like coCaine to me I work out extra hard food tastes better but I keep it one meal a day, I do my work I go outside and get more social, and I try to live as happy as possible, my kind Is rare

Haha you have cancer

Well, depending on the person, you might be right, to some extent. This is exactly why legalization alone might not solve much of the issues related to drug use. You don't only need a car to drive, but also a license. Legalization must be accompanied by education, so that people know how to use drugs responsibly. To mess up one's perception to the extent that you would rather risk your life and commit a crime just to save a few bucks, one must smoke a lot of weed, and for a prolonged period of time.

To be clear, I'm not advocating full legalization to the point where anyone can grow and sell weed in their back yard, the growing and distributing must be strictly controlled buy the DEA or whatever it may be, so that only licensed growers may sell. Weed isn't potatoes, there are real dangers associated with it, but the consumption of weed itself is a victimless crime, if the path from farmer to consumer is safe and doesn't involve criminal gangs.

Until it starts to give you panic attacks, idiot.

yes

im employed in the field of medical marijuana. i smoke every day (legally) and i make very good money. im 34, ive owned a big piece of land since i was 22. i built a house on it when i was 28

Nah, not really, the only time I got a panic attack was when I did it for the first time, but I do it with trusted friends, we got lost in the woods and im like, dude you're fucking stupid your Internet is weak as fuck and you're trynna use Google maps, listen to the ambulance

He stares at me like an idiot and tells me.if im sure listens to it and comes with me so I'm pretty sure I'm not that dumb when im high if I am, well, at least I make people laugh with me or at me

totally agree

Buffalo Bill, is that you?

I live in Wa and pot stores are like Starbucks. Fucking everywhere. I think there's even some drive thru ones in the state.

yeah but...

Loser.

smoking pot gets me through the day. i own my own business, i do heavy labour around the clock without much time off. i make a killing but i sure work for it. im not lazy

this is bad bait and OP is a huge fag

I just injected five whole marijuanas.

>smoking pot gets me through the day
>i do heavy labor around the clock

pick one, you are not gonna do any labor well while stoned

fucking liberal hippie

>remembers going to work the past since I've had a job high
>remember working better than everybody else and actually having work ethic
>remember drugs affect everybody differently

>work hard to grow good weed
See that's all that matters to drug addicts. Societal ills being addressed is just an excuse they use. It's all about getting them good drugs. Marijuana users are violent people, like some street thug who goes around assaulting or robbery doesn't smoke pot? You really expect I'd believe that. The only reason they don't smoke pot which I doubt you'd find any like that, is cause they can't afford it.

>I see your point of view and tolerate your choice, based on your freedom.
pot calling the kettle black innit

Yeah I'm sure people are going to bother with education instead of an eye roll 420blazeitfaggot wooo party lets go vandalize some shit

Former Orange County fag here. I just used a delivery service. Shit was cash.

Now I'm back in FL like OP and have to go back to the Stone Age with a dealer until people here wise up.

>not even worthy of a fish bait jpg

But you can have a (you), (you) fucking retard.

>smoke weed a lot
>coupled with min/maxing nature from playing video games as a child
>ponder the qualms of life, death, and taking a life
>realize nobody asked to be born
>realize killing somebody, in a long term sense, is a fucking terrible decision due to 80 years of shit you didn't have to do and ideas you didn't come up with was lost in less than a minute
>killing people is pointless unless you really, really, really cannot just ignore them

Why can't you faggot potheads just be alcoholics like the rest of us?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because whenever I drink a little bit of alchohol my body seizes up and demands I stop. Literally cannot enjoy it.