Are you the mind or body?

Are you the mind or body?

Does the self exist?

The true you is the observer, not the memories and attachments which die.

Nothing exist or matters. We should all commit suicide.

1 Both
2 Yes

Reminds me of that episode of It's Always Sunny where Charlie and Mac are calling into a radio show to win a game.. and Charlie is trying to think of the name of 'the thinker' but says 'the incredible hulk' instead.

Lolno

Nihlism is what happens when people can't handle the truths of reality

This

The universe is big
You're comprised of a shitton of matter
You're mostly empty space
You're a tiny debris pebble surrounding a star

But also

The universe is complex enough to produce life (stop detaching yourself faggot)
Black holes exist
There's multiple dimensions out there
We can colonize the galaxy

That .gif ...

I am become sides.

/thread

No, not /thread, because this thread's more than just nihlism

You can talk about this shit without beingg nihlistic

It's called not being a miserable FUCK

SURE YOUR FUCKING SPONGY ASS BRAIN IS WHAT GIVES MEANING TO ANYTHING
SO FUCKING WHAT
EMBRACE IT

It's the same fucking organ that's telling you that the facts of the universe MEANS that nothing else matters. No, you fucktard. You stupid, fucking retard. That's when you half-ass your philosophical beliefs. You just stop at "lol nothing matters" and give up.

Step the fuck up or let people step all over you idk

not replying to just continuing a rant

Scientifically speaking you're a brain controlling a mech made out of meat and a parasite Mr. Skelly

>Are you the mind or body?
If the body doesn't exist without the mind and the mind doesn't exist without the body, how can those things be mutually exclusive?

>Does the self exist?
Can you measure its presence or influence? If yes, then it does, if not then it doesn't.

Really, you're not being deep just because you read one article about consciousness OP. People have been studying this subject for way longer than your pseudo-philosophy-101 would lead you to believe.

I think I got a little dumber by reading what this guy just said.

The mount stupid is strong in this thread, holy shit. God save the world from facebook philosophers.

>Trying to start a discussion on philosophy means you just recently heard of these ideas.

Every time it's one of you edgy little faggots

This counts as an argument in the Facebook age. Good job buddy, one day everyone will be nihlism and kill themselves. Your dreams are dark as your heart. :'(

Two anti-intellectual faggots who should do the world a favor and kill themselves.

God forbid anyone venture into a subject you're ten years in. Why just the other day I told a group of curious teenagers over the internet to fuck off, because I got to those ideas before them. It's a competition.

Lurk moar, post less.

I AM EUPHORIC

Two anti-intellectual edgy little faggots. Still bumping this shitpost of a thread

BUMPING this thread

idk but if you take enough acid you will find out. When you do that your ego death really shows you how life is its insane

DXM can do that too. DXM is scary and pretty dangerous though

>Can you measure its presence or influence?
Why does something have to be measurable to exist?

You can't even define life, let alone formulate a unit of measurement for it, let alone measure it.

lol, according to you, life does not exist.

Well, if I must:

I belive in a dualistic idea that both our mind and bodies are required to be. Our emotions are a byproduct our bodies and the part of our psyche and our mind is, well, our mind.

The laws of physics, and nature overall works with, or without us. Only thing we do is to give them meaning and call them names.

If we were to die, the universe would have no meaning as there is no one to our knowledge to give it meaning.

That is probably only logical for of nihilism.

I could go into details, but that would mean I have to stop feeling sad about myself after a shitty day so don't want to.

I am a spiritual being having a mortal experience. The definition of self is your gift to yourself. Self-substantiation beyond death is the apitome of spirtual essence.

Neither you are a thought the thought you are thinking in the monent. I think. maybe who knows