YOU FUCKING FUCKS ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAGS!!

YOU FUCKING FUCKS ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAGS!!

So i come home today and guess what i see.... my sister trying to hang herself. (Pic is her crying.. Look at her you assholes) And guess who's responsible for it... You fucking Sup Forums faggot assholes calling her fat, ugly, obese, and a whale wtf is wrong with you people. Don't you have anything else better to do than make fun of big people. She has a eating disorder you fucking assholes she can't help it. Gosh i wish i could report all of you to the police right now for making my little sister try to kill herself. YOU all should be ashamed of yourselves and i hope you all rot in hell you assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being fat and ugly.

Gotta be bait but on the slim chance it is not.
Man the harpoons boys we got us a land whale.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

Yeah right nu Sup Forums would call her a goddess and tell her not to let bullies drag her down

I feel like we've been here before

>old bait is old

>was searching for that

Can't tell if summer or if /b is just shit now. Lots of fucking stupid threads recently.

True and sickening

Lemme guess, the rope broke.

its just getting too "popular"... not like the old days

>little sister
If that's little then you must be- oh dear god

>little sister
>little
>tried to hang herself
Did the rope break?

AHOY LADS
This is captain ahab speaking
today is the day we capture the legendary white whale
MAN THE HARPOONS

Dubs of truth

thats a huuuuuuuge little sister. hope she used a chain
kek

You'll need a bigger bait, considering that landwhale

Are you Asian, or is she just so fat that she's all Chinese around the eyes?

I wish this was real and not stale.

she should grow thicker or fatter skin, oh wait....

I was matching the size of OP's faggot dick.

Where the fuck do I get rope that strong?

Pics or it didn't happen

Beat me to it

Fake. If she tried to hang herself the roof would of collapsed on her more like this pic related

Have*

tits or gtfo

decent b8 but a little too much

1. Stale pasta is stale.
2. Fat people are very rarely actual people.
3. (you)

The gigantic amounts of nitrogen in her fat body will make great fertilizer, please tell her to dig a hole and drink the pills inside the hole so that the ground can re-absorb all that nitrogen. You'll have to cover the hole.

If you're going to dress like a furry, be prepared to accept the criticism; likewise, if you're going to be fat, expect people to call you what you are. The best thing to do is find the fatty lovers. I'm a chubby chaser myself.

I think McDonald's is more to blame.

>Trying to hang self

I bet you couldn't find a strong enough rope so stop worrying.

trust you to know the size of another mans dick, your tongue must have some crazy tactile feel

Well it's not our fault your sister is a lazy, fat, lardassed, not-worth-living, retarded, ugly, waist-of-space landwhale!

Also, did I mention she looks like Jabba the Hut's uglier sister?

So, did her attempt fail because the rope wasn't long enough to fit around her neck? Or maybe the fixture broke off?

>my little sister
>little sister
>little

Hah wow man u played yourself

Wtf did you expect man it is the Internet

She is fat tho why she is in this site in the first place? *u tarded