Men disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no...

Men disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Yea, without men, you wouldn't have those precious babies you fucking nest about.. STFU and Tits or GTFO

troll

You came here to master bait.
We came here to masturbate.
Be gone!

b8 taken

Actually I agree with your points, there are a lot of sexist out there.

Keep it up but don't get bitter.

We've had the niggerbait, now it's feminists. OP, I am disappoint...

Send tits or gtfo

Says the bitch from Dog with A Blog.

Transgenderism is a disease

Its tits or leave u came to Sup Forums u do not belong

Wow, Genevieve Hannelius browses Sup Forums?
Fuck off with your shitty bait.

/thread

Back to the cooking board with you!

World without men. kk. have fun when the human race dies out in a 100 years or less

I'm egalitarian

I treat everyone equally

I never ask women to undertake domestic tasks.

My relationships involve is being of equal standing.

I support abolition of glass ceiling, traditional roles. I oppose patriarchal hierarchies.

Showing your breasts in empowering and body positive.

splendid bait , but just in case ; TITS OR GTFO BITCH

tldr
togtfo

what a beta cuck you are you piece of garbage

Lol i wish you would punch me so i can break that fragile woman body of yours.but i can only dream of this opportunity

If you do not want to show your tits, then don't show them.

Anybody asked it to you.

Women here who showed tits did it because they wanted to do that.

Actually, what made you think your opinion mattered to us?

BREAK NEWS! Half of your DNA comes from a MAN (your father). As far as I know, and if my memories of Biology classes in elementary school didn't fade, women and men are product of DNA interchanging during the conception product of sexual intercourse between a man and a woman... NOT BY PARTHENOGENESIS.

All women are equal, except from feminists who are more aqual than all the other women.

Maybe if women sacrificed themselves in world wars you would be equal.but no you stayed home like little bitches when men were in trenches

idk who she is but she's hot. Any fakes?

OP is massive faggot
Sorry for bad MS Paint editing.

The bitch from Dog with A Down Syndrome (Dog with A Blog)

>Men disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick
That sums it up.

Please tell me this is just bait

She literally posted this on her instagram. She's a fucking feminazi.

You're not feminism

THIS is real feminism

approved

That hot piece of fuckmeat needs to show her tits or GTFO...

Here's your (you)

Women are good for three things.
Cooking, cleaning, and fucking.

Objection

I also refer to men as Cum Dumpsters

>I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.
Just go to a women's prison already.