What is the point of being alive if you're under 6ft?

What is the point of being alive if you're under 6ft?

There isn't any

The drive-in theater called, user. They want their projection back.

Just accept your manlet status like the good bitch you are.

This.

I bet you're not even 6ft, probably just a little over 5'11 and you round up so you don't feel like such a pathetic manlet

Manlet detected! Back to your hobbit hole halfling!

That's oddly specific. Well we now know what you do...

165lbs at 6' is manlet

> Be me
> Be 6ft
> Have a girlfriend that is also 6ft

What's the point in living if you're 6'+, and the only thing you can do to make up for failure at every other part of life is post about it on Sup Forums?

Do you even eat? 165lbs at 6ft is frail as fuck bro.

making posts for you to angrily post on

at least i can reach the top of my cupboard

It's okay little man. I understand that you are overlooked by women, it's okay to be mad.

Apply water to burned area.

that pic reminds me of me in highschool, and me now.

I'm 6ft 3, I don't need to round up

Did you get a sex change or grow?

On a step ladder maybe...

Somebody has to deliver the ring to Mordor...

Can't wait to see how tall the kids grow

>being under 7ft
>why even keep living faggots

Silly hobbitses. Manlets they are.

You just know for a fact a manlet posted this to try and divert the thread.

and his next contract will be for at least 20 million per season, oh and he's also a nigger.

>stay mad 6ft manlet
>you're not a real man untill you're 7ft

5'5 with a hunchback :)

> manlet calls someone manlet...

Lol, people giving a shit what others think of their height.

Oh yeah? How tall was the first basketball player to become a billionaire?

That's cute, little man.

RIP SEX

that's about as retarded as your original post, which is anything but original.

have a good day kiddo.

I've actually fucked two 8/10's, I was 16 and 17, I'm like a 5/10 at best, idk how I did it

That moment when the manlet checked michael Jordan's height and became suicidal.

Pitty

Can someone explain her reaction? She looks surprised. Normally they would be laughing, too.

True. I think she's embarrassed for the halfling.

i probably make more money in three years than you'll ever do.

Holy shit manlet I would knock you the fuck out with my cock

That paper round working out for you?

Can't wait until she isn't satisfied with your babydick and cheats on you with a nigger

Better to be alive and under 6ft than being dead and 6ft under

She's satisfied bro. 7.2" x 5.5" ;) bigger than your entirety manlet.

suc on those 100k £/yr

Honestly would rather be dead than under 6ft...

I don't round up I'm 511 I'm just better looking then you cuck faggots

I thought you would post some impressive number but not only £100,000. I make more than you and I work on media...

Sure you are king manlet.

>was super tall as a kid
>consistently 6" taller than all my peers
>doctors said I'll probably end up being 6'3"-6'"4ish
>end up capping at 5'11 in 7th grade
why me
why live

forgot to mention... i'm 27 and just starting :)

Im sorry about that man. As a 6'1" man I genuinely send my sympathies.

It isn't bad but you're only 2 years younger than me.

>5'11 in 7th grade

You must have stuck out like a sore thumb

I'm 21 and I make $275k

You get to be a jester to please the non-manlets.

Depends on the country.
> UK fag here
> was 5'11" in year 7
> Girls thought I was tall but it's not freakish

>6'4 225lbs masterrace
>still no points of living

The only reason a manlet should be allowed to live.

> i'm 21 and I like to lie on Sup Forums before going to bed.

Mate you could be a certified paedophile and girls would still fuck you because of your height.

>also a UK fag
>i was probs 5'2 in year 7
>mfw average

Probably under age tbh...

In how many centuries?

can anyone post that image of a tall guy that has piss stain on his pants?

> Being paid in a weak currency
Kekekek

forgot to mention im 27 KV

How tall did you end up? I'm 6'3" now.

KV?

I'm not even finished growing, 5'10 now but I accept my manletry

Kissless Virgin

The fact that I most certainly make more money than you shows there is more to life than height and self image. Your life is pathetic. While you may be 6ft you probably just asked your mom for some nuggets and weight 600+ lbs. Please reconsider life and get some help.

> written on his basement pc

How old are you? Guys finish around 21.

A 5' 11" tall girl is a little tall.

My condolences

My sister is 5'10" barefoot.

Lets just say 18 for the purpose of Sup Forums rules but do 21 - 4 (mods can't maths)

How does this make you feel?

Yes I have a PC in the basement but, In fact I am writing this from my desk at work, I have some projects to attend to but, I can waste a few minutes on a fag such as yourself, and the thing in the long run is that I am 6', nearly exactly and I don't care about my image, I am happily married, and I have never had issues with women.

I won't tell mods because I browsed here when I was younger. You can still reach 6ft you know. I have a friend that had a 3" growth spurt at 18.

Well I'm hoping I get lucky since 6ft is my desired height

You sound insecure as fuck

You'll probably reach it

I'm 6'2 and I still don't have any reason to live.

This is a cute picture and I'd love to read a story about that little guy going on to save the village, simultaneously getting a more magical, prettier fantasy girl so that the Chad and Stacy look like assholes.

Why would I be insecure, I am married with a fairly attractive wife. I am fairly happy with all I have. Boasting about height is pretty pathetic, do something that takes talent and effort, then we talk. As a wise man once said: "Heights will capture eyes, Auras will capture hearts".

If you have to keep putting 'fairly' it's probably not true.

Well, I wouldn't mind having some more things in life like, I would love to own a house, I have been renting all my life and I would love to buy something the problem is that real estate has gone crazy recently. Sure my wife isn't a 10/10 but, I love her. My life isn't perfect, everyone's life could be a little better. At least I don't feel so insecure that I must brag about the only thing I have.

That's a cute little fairy tale you've fabricated for yourself there but deep down you just a dirty little manlet who sits in his mother's basement and bashes a keyboard. Keep dreaming for that extra 5" of height, little man.

Ok, go ahead be stubborn. You don't need to listen to me. At least I am attempting to be somewhat respectful and in that I show more maturity. You are a sad excuse of a person small or tall. As I said I have some stuff to attend to have fun being an immature self conscious prick.

That moment when the manlet got called out for being a straight up fucking liar and started to type as if he was a scholar. Get the fuck out of here you pretentious manlet.

I´m 5,85 and I fuck every girl I want, losers.

Retard imperial system, fuckings americunts

I saw this before I go. I wasn't called out for being a liar. Show me proof before you throw that around and I have the right to be, I am a graduate from University, I have a very well paying respectable job, and I am beginning to raise a small family. What have you done? Eaten Cheetos and dropped out of highschool? I have got to sign off on some plans.

6ft 6" master race reporting in

Thought you were leaving? Kek. Just goes to prove you're a liar.

You're welcome here

ENJOY PIC bitch!

Man, the insecurity in these threads are so clear and obvious. Yknow, for people who are proud to be over 6' or less than 6', you all seem to be really damn insecure. Whether you're a lanklet or a manlet, every single one of you faggots needs to stop acting like a little bitch because I can smell your autism and lack of self worth right through my computer screen. Stop making these cancerous threads.

- 30% for his actual wealth. He's a tax avoiding scum bag.

MANLET DETECTED