Both former pres. Bushes refuse to endorse GOP favorite Trump

Well? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3553906/Ancient-mosaic-featuring-cheerful-skeleton-Turkey.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, they were horrible presidents and their endorsement would only help Hillary

The Bushes are Illuminati, just like the Clintons.

Well the American public refused to endorse another Bush, so they can fuck right off.

Just mad Jeb didn't get handed it on a platter.

Why is Trump so thin-skinned? He lashes out at anybody he perceives it's 100% behind him.

It's like a vengeful god, smiting anyone who doesn't worship him.

No, he only lashes out at anyone who lashes out at him.

Narcissistic personality. Inability to deal with criticism.

Can't wait to see how his ego jibes with foreign relations.

you know you've found the right candidate when they're pissing off both sides

Not really. Paul Ryan went as far as to say "I'm not ready to support Donald Trump" and Trump responded almost immediately with butthurt.

For someone who already has it all, I can't understand why he's so easily wounded by opinions.

How his supporters can't grasp that in his perspective they're just a bunch of tools, peasants for him to rule over is beyond me.

"God emperor" is a valid moniker because in his head that's what he is, that's what he's supposed to be.

Well ignoring how he eviscerated and humilated Jeb Im pretty sure Trump hates the Bush family

>anti-establishment candidate not getting support from the establishment
This just makes Trump look better.

He can't endorse Trump. He's bought and paid for. An endorsement would hurt his constituency.

Trump all but flushed Jebs head in a toilet on live TV. Of course they won't endorse his bully

Better make that one.

And yet if he did get an endorsement you would probably look at it as a positive just the same.

Funny game we play. You celebrate if you get it, if you don't get it you say you didn't want it to begin with.

It's called being an assmad cuckservative and a sore loser

>Not really. Paul Ryan went as far as to say "I'm not ready to support Donald Trump" and Trump responded almost immediately with butthurt.
Lel he responded by telling Ryan he doesn't give a shit.

>For someone who already has it all, I can't understand why he's so easily wounded by opinions.
>wounded
Not being able to read emotions is a clear sign of autism. You should seek help.

>How his supporters can't grasp that in his perspective they're just a bunch of tools, peasants for him to rule over is beyond me.
Nigger, he's running for president of the United States. I think anyone can see that Trump might one day govern over them. Where the fuck are you getting this shit from?

>"God emperor" is a valid moniker because in his head that's what he is, that's what he's supposed to be.
It's a fucking name made up because idolize him. It's not like he will actually be a god emperor.

Stop getting so assblasted your shitty commie lost in the primaries.

Trump is playing a win-win game. He's on another level.

Stupid retards supporting Bush. You are the worst.

>Lel he responded by telling Ryan he doesn't give a shit.

>doesn't give a shit
>but responded

If he really didn't care, why respond at all? The person who feels the need to tell everyone how much they don't give a shit is usually the person who gives a shit the most.

Just at a glance, rest of your post seems like a chain of ad homs so I'm not even going to bother.

>Lel he responded by telling Ryan he doesn't give a shit.

Uh, no. He responded by saying "Ryan is unfit for the job of Speaker". That's not "I don't give a shit." That's "I know you are but what an I" tier.

Thin skin.

The Bush cartel call themselves neo-cons. Neo-cons are not new (neo), they are not conservative (con), and they do not exhibit traditional Republican values (In fact, there are many "neo-con" Democrats in government).

The Bush cartel are Trotskyists. Of course they oppose Trump. The Clintons are "neo-cons", and that is why the Bush cartel would not at all mind a Hillary presidency. The Bush cartel is the neo-con establishment we, the people, are fighting against. The neo-con establishment (and Hillary is a neo-con) is the source of all of America's problems of the last 30 years.

This.

Trump ran train on Bush Sr's kid and Bush Jr's brother. There's no way they'd endorse the guy who rekt low-energy Jeb.

>That's "I know you are but what an I" tier.
Yeah basically this.

On the one hand, Trump is a great troll. On the other hand, he fails at being a troll because he's easily agitated even by people who aren't even trolling back.

He's a classic example of someone who can dish it out but can't take it. A tantrum-thrower being given the keys to the country. Can't wait to see how ugly it turns out, his advisers will be constantly telling him to cool the fuck down.

>If he really didn't care, why respond at all?
To put that faggot in his place.

>Just at a glance, rest of your post seems like a chain of ad homs so I'm not even going to bother.
Great discussion, friend.

>That's "I know you are but what an I" tier.
Kek that's hitting Ryan back after he lashed out at him.
>I won't endorse you
>lel why would I give a shit? You aren't even fit to do your shitty job, let alone know what's needed to do the job I'm running for.

>he's easily agitated
Again, not being able to read emotions is a clear sign of autism. Seek help.

>He's a classic example of someone who can dish it out but can't take it.
Except he does. Someone says something about him, he gives it right back. Take your holier than though faggotry and turn the other cheek to my posts. Practice what you preach then.

>A tantrum-thrower being given the keys to the country. Can't wait to see how ugly it turns out, his advisers will be constantly telling him to cool the fuck down.
Yeah all those tantrums he's thrown were ridiculous!

Again, stop being assblasted your shitty candidate lost.

no one is supporting bush kiddo, everyone is just rightfully pointing out that trump is a thin-skinned little bitch.

like that kid back in elementary school who dished it out to everyone else, and when someone punched back he threw a temper tantrum because he was a faggot at heart.

>Trump hates the Bush family

this, Bushes are nazis and Trump loves jews

>Was President
>Son was President
>Other son going to join the club.
>Other son gets prison yard raped by Trump.
>Victim of memetic warfare, absolutely stumped.
>Will never see guac the same.

Would you endorse the guy who buttfucked your kid on national TV?

>he guy who rekt low-energy Jeb.

/pol did that, I think originally was supposed to clear the field for Jeb but Jeb was so bad it backfired horribly

>I won't endorse you
>I don't give a shit faggot you aren't even fit to do your shitty job
Yeah you got me, buddy.

Neocon globalist shills. They dont like that he might be a populist.

He somehow uses it to feed his own hype. Its media manipulation.

Not really helping your argument that he doesn't give a shit. In fact at this point you're basically arguing the exact opposite.

>autistic
>holier than though faggotry
>assblasted

You have lots of insults but not a single coherent argument. Why is that?

Weare at war, and to quote your hero Bush 2

"You are with us or you are against us"

Anyone who gets between Trump and Making America Great Again needs to catch a beating.

Bushes made themselves wealthy and powerful of the backs of the citizens they were supposed to look out for. Fuck them.

May be because Trump did the equivilent of sacrificing his son by cutting his heart out and holding it up to the chanting crowd screaming "KALEEMAAAA"

You really think he'd do that to Jeb?

Every joke has its limits.

found the bullied kid who actually believed the touchy feeley bullshit his parents fed him when they should have told him to fight back.

Again, you're projecting. I said nothing of the sort. I don't like Bushes, but this isn't about them. It's about Trump's volatility.

Trump is a thin skinned bully.

Proof?

Isn't he responsible to the crack epedemic and all that shit
Isn't he good friends with the climtons Aswell
Good for trump

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

>Why?
Money, of course.

If there's ever someone in a position of power making questionable decisions that seem to completely go against what they should be normally making, the answer, the vast majority of the time, is money.

People that old don't change their minds easily, either, so you know it's money.

See
>I won't endorse you
>I don't give a shit faggot you aren't even fit to do your shitty job
Yeah you got me, buddy.

Are you this new, or just this dumb?

Trump is using free ass social media to spin up millions worth of free coverage.\

One of his best weapons are people's disgust with the "system".

This isn't about taking the higher path, this is about revealing our corrupt and useless Government to actually do their job, and respond to the will of the people.

You don't have to be a slave. You can choose to be free. Try it.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>Yeb gets BTFO by Trump

>Yeb endorses Rubio
>Rubio gets BTFO by Trump

>Yeb endorses Cruz
>Cruz gets BTFO by Trump

Yeb must endorse Shillary. The low energy meme magic is too strong.

>Threw a temper tantrum
>Leaves all competition with gaping assholes begging for appointments.

Pick one.

Even the bushes didn't want to support Yeb. Bush jr did it reluctantly out of pity toward the end.

I think they hate Yeb cause Barbara cucked George sr. It's impossible for two blue eyed parents to have a brown eyed kid.

I don't think this is volatility, I think these responses have a calculated impact.

Notice how he hasn't responded to Elizabeth Warrens tweeter marathon? These responses are crafted on some level. He will deal with her when it works best for him, not just get in a yelling match for no reason.

Paul Ryan is a handsome and popular republican. Good nominee option. Trump is just emasculating him early before convention shenanigans, and it also reinforces his consistent theme of inept and corrupt Government.

yeb looks way too much like 41 and 43 to be a bastard.

>Paul Ryan
>Handsome
This is what women actually believe

We've already covered this ground.

Again, "not caring" usually takes the form of inaction. Someone who has to openly declare that they don't give a fuck is generally not someone who doesn't give a fuck.

>Trump is using free ass social media to spin up millions worth of free coverage.
Yeah I get that. So he does care that Paul Ryan won't support him or he doesn't? If he doesn't care, why did he feel the need to announce it?

That's what the dialogue I was having with another user concerned, before you interjected your idealistic and irrelevant Trump-worship into the conversation.

If they keep they keep their mouth shut he doesnt say a word. Mitt started it, Kasich started it, Cruz started it, he was asked about Ryan so he answered a question, Yeb started it.

If you dont want the alphaest male to stomp your teeth down your throat keep your mouth shut.

>He will deal with her when it works best for him, not just get in a yelling match for no reason.
>not just get in a yelling match for no reason
Sure.

Somebody shat in a Guac bowl.

Right?

I can't re-call what happened

#DangerousDon

Get it trending. Dangerous to the globalist filth. Dangerous to the SJW slime. Dangerous to the invading hordes. Dangerous to Crooked Hillary and the fascist liberal agenda!

>Again, "not caring" usually takes the form of inaction. Someone who has to openly declare that they don't give a fuck is generally not someone who doesn't give a fuck.
>usually
>generally
Jesus Christ are you legitimately retarded? Dismissing someone isn't the same as caring if they support you.

>Bush
This is a positive for the average voter

Gee I wonder why. He blamed Dubya for the destabilization of the Middle East, dispelled with the fiction that he kept America safe, and bullied his little brother out of the race by saying that his mother should have run instead of him. He trash talked the entire Bush dynasty.

Eat well, drink well, live well. is basically what that 2500 year old greek mosaic says.

What about Jeb?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3553906/Ancient-mosaic-featuring-cheerful-skeleton-Turkey.html

Fuck you pussy. You bring fighting words, you're going to get a fight. Get your SJW attitude the fuck outta earth.

Wow you got BTFO. You look like a retard.

You only read buzzfeed headlines. Do some god damned research fuckin pleb.

Daily reminder that Paul Ryan wanted to steal this race with an open convention which is why he can't admit defeat. He was trying to get control over Trump with an endorsement. He wanted to make him a neocuck like the rest of them.

>Dismissing someone isn't the same as caring if they support you
I didn't say it was the same. I said it was indicative that he cares a lot. Nothing more, nothing less. What's actually going on in his head, I can't say (neither can you), but his actions speak pretty clearly that he gives a fuck. If you have better counter-evidence that he doesn't give a shit, please present it.

>I can't make an argument but I can cosign someone else
Nice

>You only read buzzfeed headlines
Do you have an actual counterargument?

Your point? I'm not here to defend Ryan, I don't see what relevance any part of what you said has in the context of the debate.

Men with no honour. They think, that they are above everyone else. Well, democracy bit them in the ass.

The point is that you're either an annoying contrarian hipster or a paid shill.

But you convinced me, I am now a #hilldog.

>The point is that you're either an annoying contrarian hipster or a paid shill.
I'm a paid shill and a contrarian hipster. Happy? Just made like a whole dollar from this thread.

Now tell me how my arguments are actually wrong.

Or, in lieu of actual logic, just keep hurling ad homs like a child. This is more or less what political discourse has become in the past six months or so.

He's a loose cannon amiright?

>>Dismissing someone isn't the same as caring if they support you
>I didn't say it was the same. I said it was indicative that he cares a lot.
You dumb faggot. Read this part again. We agree that he's dismissing Ryan, but you're making the assumption that this means he cares what Ryan thinks while I'm saying that quite the bold assumption to make that logical leap between the two.

>but his actions speak pretty clearly that he gives a fuck. If you have better counter-evidence that he doesn't give a shit, please present it.
No fuck off. Burden of proof is on you. You want to prove a positive you present the evidence.

Because Trump will put them both in jail if he wins

>you're making the assumption that this means he cares what Ryan thinks
I'm not making an assumption, I'm making an assertion based on evidence.

>Burden of proof is on you.
It's fundamentally un-provable to know what he thinks. This is true for all of us.

>You want to prove a positive you present the evidence.
Already did that.

I don't know, are you right? You tell me.

>Well? Why?
Because they are anti-white globalist neocon scumbag race traitors while Trump is trying to become president to knock-out World Jewry in one hit like an offensive boxer.

This t b h

>someone doesn't endorse him
Literally who gives a fuck who endorses him. We don't follow people based on endorsements
>someone does endorse him
Good the retarded sheep will follow their retarded leaders
I see nothing wrong with this.

Doubles doesk the truth

Clinton is a real piece of human shit. Jimmy Carter, not so much.

>Literally who gives a fuck who endorses him.
Sup Forums does.

>We don't follow people based on endorsements
OK

>I see nothing wrong with this.
I'm not surprised at that.

>thread literally concerns endorsements
"Who cares who endorses him though."

excellent. bush jr. belongs in jail.

It's called a win-win situation. In this case that's literally what it is, not confirmation bias.

>I'm not making an assumption, I'm making an assertion based on evidence.
You're making assumptions on your interpretation of Trump's actions. There isn't evidence supporting your interpretations of his actions.

>It's fundamentally un-provable to know what he thinks. This is true for all of us.
So this is all pointless, is what you're saying. You're a stupid autistic faggot making grand assumptions about how someone feels. You've already made up your mind that this is what is true and any time I say you're being bold in making those assumptions, you simply dismiss it and say "b-but you can't KNOW that what I assume he's thinking isn't true!", all the while just assuming what you think is true.

>Already did that.
Your evidence is Trump dismissing Ryan. You've made logical leaps to come to the conclusion you've already decided upon before any of this.

Trump is obviously a Clinton plant

>Sup Forums does.
Becuase we realize they get retards to votes. What i'm trying to say is shilling here about this isn't going to work because we don't care. Kill yourself already nigger.

>>Literally who gives a fuck who endorses him.
>Sup Forums does.
Actually, it's the sheepish masses that give a fuck about things like endorsments, Sup Forums doesn't.

All the other candidates signed a pledge too, he has a right to lash out.

Bushes, McCain, and Romney all backed each other, maybe that should tell you something.

Why should I care what some other ass hole thinks? Why would you follow someone like a sheep.
pro tip: if your vote is swayed by endorsements you shouldn't be voting.

JEB IS A MESS

Because he was a meanie to jeb

Did Carter do anything other than failing at Iran contra and the economy a shit?

>le one term CIA man
>le mentally retarded hillbilly man
who cares what they think?

Because he wiped the floor with cuckboy Yeb! and they didn't like that.

I like to think the Bush dynasty has broader views and goals than Jeb being a weak candidate.

>Why is Trump so thin-skinned?
Right, the most verbally-abused man since Hitler is thin-skinned.