OK so someone posted this on my facebook feed, what the fuck do I respond with...

OK so someone posted this on my facebook feed, what the fuck do I respond with? Maybe one of those black/white comparison images?

The one on the right is a nigger.

post black mortality rates.

Barbara is still white
Cicely is still black

Tell them to check their black privilege.

Nursing homes are filled with black men and women who look like the Pharoahs they claim to be descended from.

One provided support to a president and took on his burden. The other never works a real day in her life.

C'mon shill get the duck out of here

cicely tyson looks old as shit in any other picture. and she wears a wig. at least babs has the dignity to not hide her age

>Blacks don't crack
No, but my whip does.

ignore it and move on with your life

The woman on the right looks like she has more plastic than face, the woman on the left obviously aged naturally.

>Black don't crack

Is Cicily Tyson your mom? Who the fuck is Cicily Tyson? Why do you say "Cicily Tyson" as if I should know who Cicily Tyson is?

AYO NIKKAS

B L A C K C A N T C R A C K
L
A
C A N T
K R A C K

I thought blacks were the cause of the crack epidemic though?

At what point did Sup Forums stop being racial realist and become a white power hugbox?

Or was objectivity on race always bullshit

>black can't crack

Psh. I see niggas doin' crack all the time.

Agree with their anti-drug message!
XD

nigga you high?
da fuck yall sayin?

I think most people are actually racial realists and white. That's gonna kinda make for a white power hugbox anywhere especially on a meme-based site like this. If only this board would acknowledge the racial inferiority of whites to Jews instead of going all BLM about it

Before botox treatments

One worked for a living, the other I've never heard of but was probably given everything on a plate just for being a nigger.

Black women>White whores

AYO
WE WUZ OLD AN SHEIIIT

I don't mind admitting it, blacks generally age better than whites.

Does it really matter though?

looks past 50 are pretty much a moot point.

welp this convinced me

BLACK LIVES MATTER

how can you distinguish a black trap from a black whore? gropping the black benis?

its true though, especially white women. After 25 or 30 their flesh begins to hollow out and they start to dry up

literally skyrim women

Theres no such thing as a black whore just nigress angels who love white benis

just ignore it, jesus christ

this is the correct answer, autismo

Just write 'black don't crack, lol!' and go on with your life. Fucking go do something productive.

MAGA