Hahahahah oh god, what will cuck Sup Forums next on? First trannies, then kikes/big banks, now this????

Hahahahah oh god, what will cuck Sup Forums next on? First trannies, then kikes/big banks, now this????

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-09/trump-debt-renegotiation-you-never-have-default-because-you-print-money
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's fucking finished in November

>what will cuck Sup Forums next on
uwotm8

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-09/trump-debt-renegotiation-you-never-have-default-because-you-print-money

Dipshit why not reading or listening to the entire speech.

t. Trader that fucks your mom nightly.

Literally no idea what he's doing

Yay more inflation!

Trump sheep think trannies are okay, Jews and big banks are a necessary part of a presidential candidacy, and no they'll think printing money is a way to not default.

>"If interest rates go up, we can buyback debt at a discount if we are liquid enough as a country. People say I want to default on debt - these people are crazy. First of all you never have to default because you print the money I hate to tell you, so there is never a default. It was reported in the NYT that I want to default on debt - you know I am the king of debt, I love debt, but debt is tricky and its dangerous. But let me just tell you: if interest rates go up and bonds go down, you can buy debt - that's what I'm talking about. So here is the story, if we have an opportunity where interest rates go up and you can buy back debt at a discount. I always like to be able to do that if you can do that. That's all I was talking about, they have it like I'm going to go back to creditors and I am going to renegotiate or restructure debt. It's ridiculous."

Stop the lying. He has to borrow since we don't have reserves you cosmic moron. What you guys are not mentioning is how he plans on paying down the debt which is through interest rate re-structuring. But since you don't understand how the monetary portion works I highly doubt you can grasp amortization and usury.

>what will cuck Sup Forums next on
India, is that you?

read this

Fuck off Hillary Shill

Trump looks like such a cuck in that gif

Technically speaking he's right.
The debt is in US dollars, so printing more would prevent defaulting on debt.

Obviously this is a bit extreme, but we've known for some time now that Trump is a Keynesian. We could do what the Nazis did, and just make a new currency, too.

S E V E N T H P O S T B E S T P O S T
E
V
E
N
T
H
P O S T
O
S
T
B
E
S
T

that's it. I'm voting Hillary

Whatever you're being paid, they're paying you too much because you are god awful at this.

>haha you can't stop debt by printing money
>the fed continues QE for years which is literally printing money to avoid critical deflation/debt devaluation

i want economic retards to stop talking about economics

>they think anybody cares about economic policies
as long someone doesn't propose tax hikes people will vote for him, libshits can't do shit about it.

Are you under the impression we are not already doing that?

>Obviously this is a bit extreme, but we've known for some time now that Trump is a Keynesian. We could do what the Nazis did, and just make a new currency, too.

at there credit like Hans Hermann Hoppe argued, compared to all the other countries durin the great recession of 1929, the Naze's favored savings over spending and the economy boomed.

So if he doesnt start spending more but buying back the debt he might just have something going for him.

I'm uninformed on these things:

What would be the costs of creating a new currency though? Distributing the American Mark to 300 million people is surely going to be very costly.

This, these damn shills are annoying

Hillary Internet Shill Force?

The secret to our economy is that it doesn't exist

>"I am the king of debt"
Trump, wat are you doing
Trump, stop

Uni Mannheim professor here.
Mr.Trump knows about economics more than you think. Only poorly literate person will consider his proposal absurd. Banks do it all the time. What he means is taking control of Fed and print debt free money which is pretty introspective but I am afraid microsocieties will counteract.

True. Debt money from Fed make it all true.

>Trump wants to take the FED and give it back to the American people
> HueHueHue YoU CuCk Shills TrUmpets

Geez, you guys have such a low IQ. Try harder.

>It's okay when Trump does it!!!!

Yes indeed. Sadly lack of knowledge is a big obstacle to efficient politicians.

Are you people mentally ill? Inflation has been at historic lows. Holy shit you actually fell for the Austrian economics meme.

Unless you count in education, healthcare, and food.

Is there anyone else in this thread that actually works in finance?

He's right you know, the Dollar is the standard world currency. It's pretty genius what we did after WW2, we got all the nations to agree with us because of our help in WW2.

Furthermore, the dollar is the strongest it's ever been. Infact it's too strong and starting to hurt business overseas.

Exactly, renegotiating interest rates makes sense, especially as you actually start making an effort on repaying the money and shirking the debt, so the risk for investors is lowered.

Whats the problem with what Trump said?
It's factually accurate that the US can't default because you can print your own money. Unlike say, Greece.

It's just a factual statement, not a plan. You shills need to improve your skills.

He's right. We print our money, and enforce it with nukes. When you have 5,000 nukes, you can afford to default on your debts.

Why don't we just sell the nukes to pay off the debt?

>Inflation has been at historic lows.

By what metric? Not by material VALUE of the dollar maybe by numeric worth though.

>tfw you're too dumb to understand the separation of value and numbers

>dollar is strongest it's ever been
>it's too strong

I can never tell if Sup Forumstards are really just that delusional or merely incapable of reading any actual data that doesn't come from www.joosareevil.org

You're right, but what is your point in regards to Trump's statement?

He's the same Keynesian tool as Obama is. You'd at least hope we is anti-establishment enough to just make the American economy go through its rehab, after almost a decade of nonstop QE euphoria.

>the dollar is the strongest it's ever been

You know it has decreased in value over 90% since 1900, right?

people bitching about trump supporting the tranny bathroom thing are retards

you will never have a candidate agree with you 100%. not to mention it is such a small issue; trannys are rare. they are irrelevant in normal people's lives, except for the media who loves to talk about them

"oh boy, my candidate only agrees with me on 98% of issues, better vote for someone else!"

Kek to the moon.
No one on this thread but you seems to understand basic economics. Every country is in debt. Do they think there is a big bad bank or another country that the government borrows from? The debt is to their own people, banks, citizens and companies who have purchased bonds and securities... that sort of thing. Countries that actually have debts to other nations get severely fucked up (see Greece and post-WW1 Germany).
Debt isn't a bad thing for a government. What Trump wants to do is to lower interest rates for Americans. That is done through banks. At least in Aus', the RBA sets an interest rate and banks fall in line, encouraged by bonds and competition etc., which promise (bonds) the banks repayment. Repaying debt I imagine will let banks feel confident enough to pass their profit onto customers by lowering rates for mortgages and so forth.
As for the reference to defaulting? He's saying that they can't default on the payments because the government controls the fucking money. The money is inherently worthless FYI and has value according to what people believe. The government backs that belief. It makes no sense- defaulting on your own currency would be fucking catostrophic. He doesn't mean he will print more money to compensate, he's just pointing out the ridiculousness of the notion that the government could actually default.