Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I met a girl almost a year ago in my student accommodation and we talked once in the beginning for a few min.

Met her yesterday and had the balls to say how's it going, talk for a few mins and add her on FB.

She's moving out in a few days, how do I text her to try make something happen?

It's funny because we both remembered some details about each other and saw each other passing but never talked

Thinking to start with something like "I think we hold the world record for amount of time ignoring each other" but I want something better

Thanks

bump

She doesnt have the same feelings about you so start trying to forget her now.

Anyone got ideas?

Just out her to hang out , you have nothing to lose.

What's something witty I can say though? don't wanna be too direct

She's also from Egypt and I'm not sure if that will make it more difficult

RSDMax seems like a douche

Ask her out, she'll say yes. 98%

You watched his stuff?

sometimes. he's probably my least favorite of the RSD guys. i don't know, maybe it's just his accent that annoys me

lol i guess you like tyler the most then right

actually yes

Guys wtf should I text lol

Don't fucking say that to her, it'll get awkward! You say she's going home to Egypt soon so just ask her to hang out before she goes home all summer. This'll work and she'll feel wanted & every girl likes attention/wants to be wanted.

You're "I think we hold the world record for amount of time ignoring each other" is better than anything I could come up with.

But what do I know? I'm 24 and have never had sex without paying for it

>She's from egypt

Ask her if you can shave the fucking bush on her arms

lol

The pick up lines are doucheback nonsense. Tell her you've always noticed her on campus and thought she had a beautiful smile and since you know now ages going back to Egypt you don't want to miss thechance to get to know her or you would always wonder "what if " so just ask her out for a drink or on a walk or to a sports game with or without friends so you can see if you have a connection. Just be honest and confident.

Holy fuck how fucking corny & cheesy can you get.

"Wanna go do something before you move?"

Damn, I'm such a pick up artist. I bet everyone wishes they knew how to get girls this easily.

Seriously OP, it's not that hard. If you have something funny to say it'll have to be something that pops up and is relevant, not some shitty pick up line where you are beating around the bush because you're too scared to actually have a real conversation.

Not this.

Girls want to be told they're interesting. If the first compliment you make about them is about how they physically look then they'll feel like sextoys.

Ask her for a casual dinner/coffee and chat, get to know eachother better before you start complimenting her on her looks.

and as other user said this user is fucking corny. this isnt a 90's college love movie.

Yeah I get your point, not trying to use a pick up line, just want to be a little flirty and relate to yesterday/our situation.. rather than saying some boring shit like "how's it going?"

Well tbh if you have snapchat, there is no better way to start a conversation than replying to a snap.

>she's from Egypt

Being direct is your best course of action

Interesting why is that?

Btw cos its a muslim country will it be super hard to fuck her?