wants a travel ban from dangerous countries

> wants a travel ban from dangerous countries
> america dropped 2 atomic bombs
> america currently has military bases in over 90 foreign countries
> currently engaging in 4 wars

Who is more dangerous than the U.S, really?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@29,-154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Well, who's more likely to suddenly murder a bunch of people in your home city, America or some Islamist fags?

You're right OP, we should make a travel ban of US citizens from traveling to the US good thought, A++.

>wants a travel ban from dangerous countries
>the 9/11 attackers were mostly from Saudi Arabia
>Trump doesn't include Saudi Arabia in the travel ban
>mfw

muslims

mudslimes are directionless, young kid, no discipline with weapons they can barely use

americans are fully trained, smart and tactical in war with the latest in tech warfare

therefore they are more dangerous

>mfw there are 'murricans retarded enough to not realize how dangerous is it to allow a president to circumvent Constitutional laws and civil rights in order to maintain "muh security"
Trumptards will set a dangerous precedent for wannabe dictators if you guys keep supporting all his retarded ideas.

He's the president , he can deny entry to anyone he wishes.

/thread

I love when people quote rights that don't exist.

Shut up idiot. Nobody can help here

I used to live in San Bernardino and I still live near it. The December 2015 terrorist attack killed 14 people. In 2016, 63 peoole were murdered by other Americans. So people in that city were 3.5 times more likely to be killed by an American *in 2016 alone* than to be killed by terrorists.

He still has a way to go to pass Obama in circumventing constitutional restraints. He'll probably get there...

This.

America is the most dangerous, and I say that as a red meat eating patriotic hasguns. But unlike the retard that was the previous prez, THIS retarded prez realizes that it's his job to look out for threats TO America, not threats we pose to the world.

Still fucking hate Trump tho.

Wrong

Yeah but he's the us you fucking retard. Were not in need of protecting ourselves from ourselves. He wants to protect our people from jihad fuck faces who want to take humanity back to the stone ages.

>Constitutional laws apply to non citizens
Oh look everyone, it's another liberal baiting everyone again

So your argument is it's OK to let the 14 get killed as long as something else is killing more?

The perpetrator was an American-born US citizen anyway, a travel ban wouldn't have stopped him

Even tho there are more American citizens killing fellow citizens than jihadists from other countries killing American citizens?

America hands down. The attack in London? It took less than a week to have a shooting by some American in Florida that killed more people than that terrorist. We have something like that happen so often here it's not even newsworthy.

The Supreme Court has ruled numerous times that they do.

>allow a president to circumvent Constitutional laws and civil rights

Check out 8 US Code 1182, passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, and signed by a Democrat president.

We aren't dangerous to ourselves shitwit. We only give a small fuck about other countries' welfare. The travel ban is to keep out the fucking sand niggers who don't have freedom and want to throw gays off buildings, marry 9-year-olds, and take a warm shat on women's rights. Go be a sand nigger and get thrown off a building, faggot.

Being president doesn't make you king. America is set up with checks and balances to prevent the president from just doing whatever he wants

And the 3 guys in London would not have been prevented from entering America under either TRAVEL BAN that trump signed

And our military/bureaucrats have ruled numerous times that they don't, in fact they only apply to actual citizens part of the time these days.

He's president, not a bar tender, he can't just say no to whomever he wants

Hadn't heard that but it's not surprising

Just because America is more capable doesn't mean those people are less dangerous. Nice logical fallacy though it'd likely fool a few people that don't realize how important the strength of the U.S. is in minimizing those threats or neutralizing them entirely.

San Bernardino is a ghetto shit hole filled with spics and beaners of course there are shootings there. We are only concerned about terrorist attacks that affect middle class white people and the places they go to you tard

Stop america bombing innocent countries and there will be no more terror. Its called resistance.

(1) The power to deport aliens is inherent in every sovereign state. Pp. 342 U. S. 587-588.
(2) The policy toward aliens is so exclusively entrusted to the political branches of the Government as to be largely immune from judicial inquiry or interference, and it cannot be said that the power has been so unreasonably or harshly exercised by Congress in this Act as to warrant judicial interference. Pp. 342 U. S. 588-590.
(3) The fact that the Act inflicts severe hardship on the individuals affected does not render it violative of the Due Process Clause. Pp. 342 U. S. 590-591.
etcetc. The injunction of the temporary travel ban was legally and logically incorrect.

Actually, in this case, yes he can. The President has extremely wide powers for admission to the US. The US has stopped entire cultures from entering the US in the past. The only difference now are snowflakes bitching about shit they have no idea about and courts who "legislate from the bench"

America IS the threat you brainwashed maggot! YOU are the one starting wars just to make a couple of rich families richer dickhead.

If you can't tell the difference between a country and people I have a big glass of drano you can drink, it's supposed to help curb your eating.

Pretty sure OP is just baiting us to argue but to a point haven't we established ourselves as the biggest, most bad ass, unfuckwithable country in the world? We have level heads here, but we are dangerous as fuck.

Due process isn't a right? If we were talking about taking your guns because you're legally retarded, you sure as shit would be invoking due process.

>the terrorist only killed 14 people
>63 people were murdered by americans
Do you not understand that the 14 people that have been killed did absolutely nothibg other than being at the wrong fucking place at the wrong time?

Sure lets compare a terrorist attack to people being killed because they owe money to drug dealers or steal shit or are active gang members

This is the kind of bullshit logic thats making me think youre a shill

If you are not you should really consider killing yourself

Yet 9/11 happened, the USS Cole happened...

He can't go over the Constitution. He doesn't own the country, it's laws or it's citizens; he's not a king or an emperor, he's a president in a Democratic country.
Denying entrance to certain races and religions, in the base of their race or religion, is against of the Constitution and the Founding Father's wishes.
The US has the biggest military and the biggest intelligence agencies (plus, they're collaborating with foreign intelligence agencies, too); use them to stop terrorism instead of breaching the Constitution.

The same arguments Trump uses to justify this shitty decision can be used to ban guns or outlaw private property, too. This is why it's dangerous and cannot be approved.
Not an argument.
Two wrongs don't make a right. By saying "if Obama did X, Trump can too!" You're justifying Obama's actions, not Trump's.
Human Rights apply to non-citizens, and the Constitutional rights apply to them in this particular case. The Patriot's Act is a shitty law that has fucked over US citizens and should have never been approved.
I don't care about 'murrica's memepolitics. I don't care what liberals or conservatives do, you guys should not allow anyone to step on your freedom under any circumstances.

I come from an authoritarian country with a dictatorial regime. The US has been taking the same steps towards a Police State that my country did 10 years ago. Funny how here all that was "to protect the Nation from the US" and your guys say it's "to protect the Nation from terrorism."

> trying to bait this hard

I think, but I can't be sure, that you just cited dropping bombs during World War II on the country whose aggression started the Pacific war in order to say that's worse than terrorism.

Constitutional rights do not extend to non-citizens who are not on American soil. That has always been clear. Non-citizens on American soil is where is becomes a gray area.

So no, due process does not apply to someone trying to enter the US from a foreign country

Wants travel ban due to terrorists, best buds with Saudi Arabia and doesn't have them on the ban list. Trump is such a fucking idiot.

Yeaaaa... its not exactly a great idea to screw with your #2 ally in the entire region. Thanks for contributing

They were UK citizens.... The ban wouldnt have of stopped anything

It's hypocritical and more smoke and mirrors thanks to his blatant conflict of interest. Hey, thanks for being an sheep though.

Don't want that cognitive dissonance to start up, I undersrand.

He was comparing it to shit like school shootings which would be terrorism

It will stop future terrorists.

You mean the guys who fund terrorism? Al quada and Isis are funded by the Saudis as well as 911. Such good allies

> america dropped 2 atomic bombs

>acting like Japan didn't deserve it. Then again I wouldn't expect a 13 year old to actually know history, other than what your Liberal cocksucker teachers told you to believe.

>2017 and you still dont know.

America is the world, we set the social standard, we force nations to work around our superior dollar and we can go where we want and do as we please. Called being a super power. Regardless of the standards being shit and decisions made for capitalist gain, flaws and all we are the best fucking nation around. Plus we have guns, and thats why the mudslime faggots wont attack but a car bombs worth of people and small skirmish strikes in the UK and France. They will die if they came to the US with intentions of head on warfare.

Just kids with fireworks crying that they are the chosen. They do well against nations will poor self defense. America will fuck them up and bomb mecca. Because we can, and we will.

You would be had to ban London

By that logic Western world very well deserved every single terrorist attack.

the joke also is, americans shot themselves up, everyday, what a orange piece of shit

>not paying attention in civics class

Every terrorist attack I know of was commited by men. Why not just ban all men?

it would of stopped his parents, and thus, him

Why do we have to base a travel ban on whether the host countries are considered dangerous or not?
Why can't we just ban sandniggers because they're horrible human beings and they fucking stink?

>Every terrorist attack I know of

Gosh how many tens would that be?

>Constitutional rights
Flowchart TIEM!

Are they american?
V
Yes? No?
V V
THEY HAVE RIGHTS THEY DONT HAVE RIGHTS
HERE HERE

Motherfucker, we put the japs in concentration camps during ww2. America and its president are retard strong. All the president would have to do is declare war and say the word, a big chuck of humanity no longer exists.

fucking 4cunt botched my formatting...... basically if they are not a citizen the constitution does not apply to them

A travel ban that is instituted in 2017 would stop his parents from coming to the US in the past?

Was your head crushed when you were an infant?

I could shit in my hand and make an intellectual if the turd was compared to you. You're literally dumber than shit.

see

let's test your theory
shit in your hand and post it
genius

good point, we should of instituted it decades ago

you fucking retard, of course a travel ban for 2017 wouldnt stop an act that happened in fucking 2016, thats like arguing we shouldnt have seatbelts today because they didnt save lives before seatbelts existed

it's going to take him a moment to reply, he's busy quoting the wrong posts

>Who is more dangerous than the U.S, really?

None. That's it and that's the way we like it.
Faggot

Saudi Arabia are the main exporter of Wahabist Islam; the Islam that is preaching death to the west and a return to ultra-conservative values in mosques all around europe. But it's fine, cos they are funded by our frends and allies the Saudi Arabians so fuck it, if some alienated angry young cunt gets it into his head that the west needs to be destroyed and that he will be rewarded in the afterlife for his sacrifce then it's all of islam's fault, not the saudi funded wahabist mosques.

Because Saudi Arabia are our friends and allies.

we won't bomb mecca until the arab world has united, and we are spending a lot of money to make sure that the arab world does not unite

dangerous to the US not dangerous to the world....I swear Trump is only interested in America being Great not the world....Its not a mystery....when shitholes like yemen and Iran stop exporting murderers then we will let them in....America is not training people to got to downtown tehran and mow people down with trucks.....these america is bad narratives are so hackneyed and dis -ingenious

The void is all consuming
pixelcanvas.io/@29,-154

>(((Our 2nd greatest ally)))

>Iran
Iran doesn't export terrorism. They are shia, the good muslims. In fact they have a thriving industrialized second world country. Pakistan, saudi arabia, yemen, iraq, libya, egypt, and syria are the real threats.

In America? An american.

I would go with america

>average us citizen hates themself and loves the world
>average citizen in third world countries hate america and love their nationality
>murica