I have a decent face but god didnt suited me with a workable and normal size penis. And only 1 ball

I have a decent face but god didnt suited me with a workable and normal size penis. And only 1 ball.

Life sucks

Is that hard?

but nobody suck you

Your suffering is nothing compare ot me

Is that fucking hard? Its important

You are me xd

I've banged over a dozen women with a cock that's barely 5. Learn to eat pussy like a demon and they won't care. Read "The Art of the Female Orgasm" for the instructions. Never had a complaint.

This

I have a pretty thick and big cock. I'm about 7.5 inches long and nearly 6 inches in girth. I've made more women shake and have spasms as they orgasm by eating their pussy than by fucking them. Learn to eat pussy, friends. Women won't care.

just become a trap my dude

At least trim you fucking African, ffs if that's all your working with have the decency to not look homeless when naked

>And only 1 ball

don't worry man maybe you have two balls but are very small like your dick and in the same mini ballsack.Why don't you just stop making excuses and grow a pair.

please post more femanon getting off on your small dick

>grow a pair
fucking KEK

Look op, I got a 9 inch penis and three beautiful balls and i'm pretty handsome, easy 8/10 and women don't ever complain. I say this just to tell you that i have your other ball and the other 6 inches to your penis.

>three beautiful balls

I have 1 big ball and 1 tiny ball, who cares?

LOL
Hahahahah

oh good now we're talking about ball size

Winrar

honestly... same here.
how old are you?
i'm 28... still virgin... pretty much due to 6.5" cock (hard) and also only one testicle...
Seems to be more common then one may think

get her drunk so she sees double.

...hello... OP?!

Any dude that says their cock is the reason that they cant get laid is bullshitting.

Go to the gym, work out, get some confidence and talk to a girl. 6.5 inches is above average in the EU and US,