/Brit/

Pintman edition

youtu.be/LkcXjholnGk

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/robert-mcdaid-charged-tyran-dobbs-swatting-hoax-call-swat-terrorism-maryland-shot-gun-explosives-a7677071.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403982/Father-27-left-fighting-life-adder-bite.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seanín

>B

is the pintman an actual thing or is this some sort of paddy maymay

posted something devious in /cum/

when will brits secede northern ireland for its rightful owner ireland?

No its real

fucking an ira nigger

Nah it's a real thing

I could go to the local pub and witness some fat old bastard in a farmers cap sink 30 pints or more whilst munching on tayto crisps

Some of /brit/'s great animemen have been known to put away thirty episodes or more in a day.

*teehee*
You're cute!

British man charged after US gamer is shot by Swat police following hoax terrorism call

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/robert-mcdaid-charged-tyran-dobbs-swatting-hoax-call-swat-terrorism-maryland-shot-gun-explosives-a7677071.html

Lmao, which one of you is this?

Phenomenal post
Abysmal post

>teehee
FOY

business idea: move to the US and call the police on myself so they shoot me

>Lmao, which one of you is this?
hate this phrase

I know it probably didn't come from Reddit, but it triggers my reddit sensors.

All me

written 500 words today (all on Sup Forums) lol

Don't understand this aussies gimmick

the bf

hmmmmmm

wish he'd skip to the part where everyone ignores them so he stops and no one even notices.

looks like my left bollock after last nights affairs

..Anonymous
04/12/17(Wed)15:10:12 No.73498370
>dad is building a FIVE bedroom house for himself despite the fact he lives alone ("I like having friends over")
>it's going to have a smoking room even though he doesn't smoke ("I'm not about to kick anyone outside for a smoke, we can sit down and have some Scotch")
>the smoking room is SEPARATE from the 'bar' in the basement which includes a snooker table

STOP BURNING THROUGH MY INHERITANCE YOU WASTREL REEEEEEEEEE

not sure if trolling

Me and my alt right crew

your dad is fucking based

We're not

Why would I be trolling?

Old Irish men can drink like fuck

havent watched citizen bane myself

Lad on the right looks swole as fuck

*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr DING!*
ahh, cuppa's ready

property is a good investment and presumably you would inherit that too

I'm really lonely

why are they described like they have some sort of vocation

It's a public service, saxon foe

tbf you're not wrong, farah isn't british at all.

FUCK YOUR QUEEN

lads...

In the shower

@73498581
>taking off your trip to agree with yourself
doesn't work when you have reddit flags lad

what the fuck

anyone on /brit/ know music and is able to identify notes?

Maybe he'd be based if he cared about me at all. I've literally talked to him for the first time in three months and he spent 90% of the conversation bragging about his new house.

Now he's spamming me with photos from the building site ffs.

his brother got deported so says alot really

or they tried.

look closer retard

yes but I really don't feel like doing whatever you're about to ask me to do

>I left with the best man's number!

just tried to show my son pictures of the new house I built, he didn't care, all he wanted to do was talk about his feelings

probably should have been aborted

write him out of the will

guess the player lads

would you rather your daughter have a white chav boyfriend that did absolutely nothing and treated her horribly, or a well-to-do black bf that was nice and respectful?

probably will

DELET THIS

Thought the fruit of my loins would be happy for me with my new home. Was going to invite him over so we could finally bond but the ungrateful cunt never replies to my texts

people arent responding much to this gimmick son

latter, obviously

We could bond over treating my daughter horribly.

But you posted it?

neither.

the so-called masterpiece

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403982/Father-27-left-fighting-life-adder-bite.html

wew

latter, we could bond over both being black and fucking my daughter

ah yes would you rather your daughter did a bad realistic thing or did a good unrealistic thing take that racists

Hello nigger

anyone here browse reddit

do you expect him to just leave all his money to sit in a bank until he dies?

would you rather be white, 5'8 and ugly or black, 6'3 and good looking?

australia

>take that racists

hmmmm no, I was just curious to see what people would say really, I'd honestly have a hard choice deciding

ye

can i join

rorke

im basically the first one anyway, but id still this over being black.

but im white, 6'3 and good looking

>black
>good looking
didnt realise you were a nigger 190kg

this is important

>been a member of the gym near me for 2 years now
>supposed to pay every month by direct debit
>moved house and need new gym
>want to cancel my old membership
>look at my bank account
>no current direct debits that I can see
>can't see any money going out of my account

Any reason for this? Surely if I haven't been paying they would have realised.

Its not even done through the gym but a collections agency and I don't want to ring up telling them I want to cancel it and they find out I haven't paid them any money for 2 years and trying to backdate it. Can they do this?

we should celebrate respectable, well-to-do black people but that doesn't mean they should breed with white people

No but he could spend it more productively or at least build a house that makes sense. What will I do with a 5 bed house? Sell it at best, and all that quirky shit won't increase its value. It might even decrease it. There is no world where a £6k snooker table is a sound investment.

Dad is only loaded because granddad built a successful business and put the guy in charge before retiring.

wew unexpected feels from that post

and to top it all off, you're from Wrexham

>what will i do with a 5 bed house?
Start a family you runt

Were the Tulsa riots justified?

I saw Lisicki at a Morrisons in Wolverhampton yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a wanker and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

have white babies you stupid fucking prick

> Can they do this?

yes. best thing to do is say nothing and forget about it

dunno

feels? why o.o.

doesnt bother me anymore. everyone around here is a total chav, id rather not associate with any of them.

LADS

I've got two leeks, one cauliflower, a bag of carrots and a bag of potatoes.

What should I make with it?

I love this one
whats the original one again?