What mixes well with jager?

what mixes well with jager?

>inb4 calling me a pussy
i already took a bunch of shots, now im trying to make something i can just sip on and relax

Cum

Cola and energy drinks.

Energy Drinks

The 'classic' is the Jagerbomb: Jager and redbull.

Tastes like ass imo.

I like jag and ginger ale, 7up is also a good choice.

Men's anuses because you're a faggot.

I like it with peppermint tea.

yup redbull or monster

root beer and lemon
heard it was called a deer skinner, but can't ever find a portioned recipe anywhere

Advocaat.

I drink it like that if I have a cold, jag or brandy.

so sip on the jager you piece of shit

redbull

Well it's black licorice flavored liquor, so I would choose something that would somewhat compliment that flavor somehow.

If you want something you can sip why did you get jager. Well either way coke and ice

Black cherry kool-aid

jägermeister + red bull.
it is the best even it it has no class.

Don't buy The Hermann Göring-Schnaps if you don't like it pure.

maple syrup, sounds stupid but try it omg its the best thing ever

>skinner

Sipping shit with Jager will only guarantee a worse hangover. Mixing fluids other than water when drinking kills your stomach as is. Mixing other fluids, especially sugary ones, with Jager which is already sugary as shit, is a guaranteed bender.

Make "red headed sluts". Jager 1.5 oz, peach schnapps .5 oz, and cranberry juice. Ya can add a splash of coke to make a Lindsay Lohan.

this sounds interesting, ill check if i have any maple syrup around

Heart attack juice

pussy

jk i know nothing about alcohol

Only coca cola! Trust me i am alcoholic

I mix it with milk, it tastes great. Not trolling you can check it out

You could always make brandbil.

It's just jäger and raspberry soda. 4 cl of jäger (Or 2, depending of sice of glass, 4 if a pint) and the rest is raspberry soda. One of the first dinks I ever had

darkdog

update: tried jager and maple syrup, actually decent mixture, pretty sweet tho

Anyone who thinks that's a troll is an idiot. Lots of alcohols get mixed with milk if ya want it that way.

>Only coca cola!
This guy knows

I mix vodka with mil and ice, it's pretty good, nice in late mornings if you have a problem

>Cranberry juice
>Cranberry red bull
>Dr. Pepper

Why not put in some kaluah and make it a white russian ?

Almost a payalyzer, just needs a splash of Pepsi.

Brandy Alexander will knock you on your ass

Paralyzer*

I love brandy, especially in eggnog.

redbull

For the price of kaluah in my shitty country I can get two bottles of decent vodka, so I'm cheap
I'll try that

kakao. dude trust me. In Winter Jäger + hot chocolate is the shit

Yeah okay, I can't remember the price here, but as far as I remember it's pretty decent

well it's june so pretty useless advice

red bull. the others are nasty w/ jaeger.
take it from a guy who destroyed much of his life with that shit.

yeah so you'll be dead next winter or what

you're all retards, A&W rootbeer

In the Southern Hemisphere June=winter

>what mixes well with jager?
More Jager. And blow. And weed. And whores/skanks.

coca cola is good with fernet also

sounds good, have you tried it with cream?

Is there anyone who likes to drink home alone like me? Am i becoming an alcoholic?

I like drinking alone at home too, and I don't know. Do you need to drink ?

I am currently drinking alone at home, and it's my birthday, I don't know if its indicative of anything but who cares

Drinking alone is alright, no having to worry about adult adolescents that don't know when enough is enough, no herpes ridden bar skanks, cheaper, quieter, all around good time.

If you NEED to drink, you're an alcoholic.

Happy Birthday user.

Sometimes i need to drink, maybe just because i'm stressed. I'm drinking 2-3 times a week

This.

OP here thats what i'm doing

I'm currently drinking too and it's not my birthday (happy birthday!). I hope to get wasted soon

That's overconsumption and possibly slight psychological addiction. Now if you can't keep the need in check you'll probably need some form of therapy

You convinced me! But sometimes i need to drinks and this makes me worried

Thanks man

It seems i can keep the need in check, indeed there are months i don't drink anything. But why sometimes i need to drink so badly?

If there's months apart where you don't drink you're not becoming an alcoholic. And people get the strangest urges from time to time

I was a daily drinker (at least a 6 pack a day) and one day wanted to quit. I started smoking weed and have been dry for 4 1/2 years, no withdrawals, feel a lot healthier and also a lot less stressed/angry

i actually think it's gross with coca cola. much better with pepsi.

which is very strange, cause i prefer cola over pepsi.

If there are months passing you don't need it, need implies a physiological dependency

Thanks what are you having

jagertonic, mix the jager with some schweppes.

I feel less stressed when i drink but i also feel more angry when i can't drink

Vodka, you?

Jack on the rocks

This

happy birthday to the other drinker, I guess it's the great drinking day of Sup Forums.

Whiskey and coke here

redbull

Fantastic. Are you going to get drunk? Also, are you drinking alone?

Not a good sign, in my opinion you should consider quitting. But it's your life, your choice, I'm not here to judge.

>redbull

niggers he was talking about relaxing. If you mix it with energy drinks youll be jumping all night and as has been researched before, it is very bad for your heart.

jager and coke is the bomb.

Trying to get drunk and yeah completely alone I have had no interaction with a human being today

I know, it's why i'm getting worried...

Best birthday every, user. What do you like to do when drunk?

Weird thing is I hate being drunk, I just feel physically ill I like drinking fine, usually couple of days a week, but the older I get the worse being drunk becomes and I recently started getting hangovers. But considering I have no where to go or no one to go out with getting shitfaced alone seemed appropriate. And you what do you do when drunk

it's just safer that way. less trouble to get into, less bridges to burn.

Sometimes i feel bad too. It was fantastic years ago: no hangover, nothing

it indicates you are one year older
happy birthday, alkonaut

Every working man used to get home from work every day and drink a six pack (at least), and that was just normal, still is to those of us that haven't bought into the grand pussification.

>Chubby 18yo moms in confederate flag bikinis
>Lifted trucks
>Nascar hats
>Sitting around the riverbed on the tailgates of your trucks talking about the last deer you killed waiting for the inevitable fight between the fattest guy and the skinniest guy bec. they are the only ones desperate to impress the least fat 18yo single mom.
>Going to Shanes house later to smoke meth.

Or you could just shoot it straight and chase it with coke. Otherwise I'd mix it in with the other garbage in my trashcan and go buy cheap whiskey.

>you could just shoot it straight
nah thats for pussies
soak tampon, put in butthoel
you could die. but at least you wont die a pussy

This is what drinking is like, fun as fuck while you're doing it but then one day..

A few rails to start, Jager, rails, Jager, rails etc etc and then some nice weed at the end to see in the sunrise.

>what mixes well with jager?
Pickle juice. Sounds disgusting, but it's actually really good. Think of it as a second cousin to a dirty martini.

will unflavored san pellegrino work insted of schweppes??

thanks my nigger

Jus ah pehpament tee for me

yes

i think dying with a tampon in you qualifies you for pussy status

redbull