U no its tru

u no its tru

kek. saved.

it's not. gender is binary, sexuality a spectrum.
don't confuse the two.

liar. ask any doctor.

you know it's not

Gender is a spectrum too, biological sex is binary. Basic shit.

gender refers to the biological binary traits, sexuality is what you choose to do with the equipmnet you've been given.

is right. What the fuck do you think? gays don't exist? Bisexuals don't exist?

He still took the fucking bait though

Two genders, unless you're stupid.

Sexuality is a spectrum.
Gender is a binary, and there are only two.
Sex is a binary, and there are only two.
Gender can be different than sex. This is called gender dysphoria or transgenderism. However, this condition is severely overdiagnosed.

Yeah, you're right, but "manditating" and "enabeling" are not words, illiterate faggot

Psychology is pseudoscience.

>manditating
>enabeling
your opinion is retarded.

time to stop

In Germany Sex and Gender are literally the same. Come here, live well.

Also, someone explain the difference between sex and gender to me, these faggots are going crazy. To me there is just gender which is obviously two because its a biological term saying if you are a man or a woman and then there sexual orientation where you can sexually feel like youre a unicorn interested in fucking your mothers dog.

Gender dysphoria is a mental health issue. Just because crazy people swear up and down that they aren't crazy doesn't mean they aren't crazy. If you have a dick and think you are a girl you are fucking nuts.

This. In modern society people just believe other adults when they say theyre not insane, even if they behave like kids.

Opinion is valid, wording is retarded

no. you have to be literate for your opinion on science to matter.

Thats stupid, you understood the opinion and point, saying it is invalid basically tells me that youre either too stupid to oversee the wording mistake that guy made or you cant prove him wrong so youre trying to make his point invalid by saying that he worded it wrong, even though you clearly understood what he meant

On top of that, theres literally no reason why your point would be valid, youre just saying "Oh it has to be literate to matter" Why does it have to be literate to matter, why is this such an important point?

I honestly blame the internet for this shit.
These queers need to be secluded and eliminated from the population. They contribute nothing of value to society.

>no. you have to be literate for your opinion on science to matter.
poor trolling
science and opinion are poor bedfellows.

gen·der
noun
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).