What does pol think about evalion?

What does pol think about evalion?

JESUS CHRIST STOP SHILLING ALREADY

If Maisie Williams doesn't stop t be so racist, they will replace her in GoT. Wouldn't be too bad though.

Stop posting her you cunt

this is the first time i've posted her... I just found out about her

I was just about to post this thread.

She's either 100% serious or trying to bum cash off of lonely overweight alt-righters. Probably the latter. Her entire persona pretty much caters to the beliefs of, well, you guys.

I have an irrational desire to marry her desu ;_;

Needs to brush her teeth.

Really nothing special looks-wise.

she has white trash genetics

anybody know what I mean?

She is a whore that cheated on her boyfriend

Yeah, it's that "look", kstew has it as well

I'm sorry but its p wack

she´s cute :3

Cute girl with a soothing voice, hard to get too invested in her videos though as she doesn't really say anything I don't already know.

Sup Forums getting triggered by an 18 year old youtuber is quite humorous though.

that face happens to chronic mouthbreathers. no joke

Fuck you cunt for posting this bitch again.

That young lady needs to brush her teeth

She has some Polish genes in her.

>he doesn't understand the word "irrational"

for fuck's sake SHILL FUCK OFF

I'm not brushing

>Note to Self:
>copypaste posts from Sup Forums into a text file
>get your edgy, but awkward sister to read them on camera
>Sup Forums gets upset at the sound of their own words in a voice they didn't expect to hear them from
>#CruzMissiles everywhere
>....
>profit!

>trying to bum cash off of lonely overweight alt-righters

I find that to be unlikely. If her intent was purely to make youtube money, why do something so potentially defaming, and for a very niche audience where the payoff will be minimal? Surely there are dozens if not hundreds of other ways for young attractive girls to make content they don't actually care about just for youtube money. Right wing nazi videos is certainly not high on the list of revenue generating content.

She also does interviews and Q&A videos, suggesting that she does have actual interest in the topic as well as the people watching her content.

Who?

She supposedly has a fat "German" boyfriend who writes and edits and bought her camera and still hasn't got a piece of asss

I just want those yellow teeth around my dick

I like her, I think she's passionate about her beliefs.

>get your edgy, but awkward sister to read them on camera

if she's reading a script, or speaking from notes someone else provided, she is a fucking genius and should go to hollywood to be an actress.

I'm not saying she believes anything she says, but when an amateur is reading from a script, it does not sound as natural as she does.

all that crap that her ex posted makes it seem that she's just one more youtube attention whore, though.

She is literally Anne Frank.

Makes JIDF shills really really butthurt

why do so many of pol hate her when in her videos all of her videos are popular views I've seen here?

>why do so many of pol hate her

Sup Forums hates girls who they would love to hook up with. it's funny that they try to find something to show that she is beneath their standards. in this case her not-so-white teeth.

This is stupid. If you just read the thread, you'll obviously see people questioning whether she's being disingenuous.

wouldn't expect you to, bong

She was crowned as the Queen of Sup Forums, a few weeks ago.
She had over 99% of support in some Threads.

Literally who?

tits or GTFO

And brush your fucking teeth you nasty jew

brush your teeth young woman

Doesn't seem genuine and is probably a fake

Also she looks like Anne Frank

brush your teeth young woman

Who is she? The first actress with down syndrome or something?

Is she connected with Black Pigeon? He sounds like a Canadian

Why does pol dislike her?

In short: I'd like to impregnate her.

The Milky Way is the galaxy that contains our Solar System.[18][19][20][nb 1] Its name "milky" is derived from its appearance as a dim glowing band arching across the night sky whose individual stars cannot be distinguished by the naked eye. The term "Milky Way" is a translation of the Latin via lactea, from the Greek γαλαξίας kύkλος (galaxías kýklos, "milky circle").[21][22][23] From Earth, the Milky Way appears as a band because its disk-shaped structure is viewed from within. Galileo Galilei first resolved the band of light into individual stars with his telescope in 1610. Until the early 1920s, most astronomers thought that the Milky Way contained all the stars in the Universe. Following the 1920 Great Debate between the astronomers Harlow Shapley and Heber Curtis,[24] observations by Edwin Hubble showed that the Milky Way is just one of many galaxies—now estimated to number as many as 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe

I want to smash her Jewish head in. She needs to die. She's worse than regular Jewish shills. The worst thing any of these hook nosed assholes can do is pretend to be one of us and try to destroy us from within.

If I ever meet her I am going to smash her head in.

the Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy that has a diameter usually considered to be about 100,000–120,000 light-years[27] but may be 150,000–180,000 light-years.[28] The Milky Way is estimated to contain 100–400 billion stars,[29][30] although this number may be as high as one trillion.[31] There are likely at least 100 billion planets in the Milky Way.[32][33] The Solar System is located within the disk, about 27,000 light-years from the Galactic Center, on the inner edge of one of the spiral-shaped concentrations of gas and dust called the Orion Arm. The stars in the inner ≈10,000 light-years form a bulge and one or more bars that radiate from the bulge. The very center is marked by an intense radio source, named Sagittarius A*, which is likely to be a supermassive black hole.

Stars and gases at a wide range of distances from the Galactic Center orbit at approximately 220 kilometers per second. The constant rotation speed contradicts the laws of Keplerian dynamics and suggests that much of the mass of the Milky Way does not emit or absorb electromagnetic radiation. This mass has been given the name "dark matter".[34] The rotational period is about 240 million years at the position of the Sun.[15] The Milky Way as a whole is moving at a velocity of approximately 600 km per second with respect to extragalactic frames of reference. The oldest stars in the Milky Way are nearly as old as the Universe itself and thus likely formed shortly after the Dark Ages of the Big Bang.[

The "Milky Way" can be seen as a hazy band of white light some 30 degrees wide arcing across the sky.[37] Although all the individual naked-eye stars in the entire sky are part of the Milky Way,[38] the light in this band originates from the accumulation of unresolved stars and other material located in the direction of the galactic plane. Dark regions within the band, such as the Great Rift and the Coalsack, are areas where light from distant stars is blocked by interstellar dust. The area of the sky obscured by the Milky Way is called the Zone of Avoidance.

As viewed from Earth, the visible region of the Milky Way's Galactic plane occupies an area of the sky that includes 30 constellations.[41] The center of the Galaxy lies in the direction of the constellation Sagittarius; it is here that the Milky Way is brightest. From Sagittarius, the hazy band of white light appears to pass around to the Galactic anticenter in Auriga. The band then continues the rest of the way around the sky, back to Sagittarius. The band divides the night sky into two roughly equal hemispheres.

She's isnt white

The Galactic plane is inclined by about 60 degrees to the ecliptic (the plane of Earth's orbit). Relative to the celestial equator, it passes as far north as the constellation of Cassiopeia and as far south as the constellation of Crux, indicating the high inclination of Earth’s equatorial plane and the plane of the ecliptic, relative to the Galactic plane. The north Galactic pole is situated at right ascension 12h 49m, declination +27.4° (B1950) near β Comae Berenices, and the south Galactic pole is near α Sculptoris. Because of this high inclination, depending on the time of night and year, the arc of Milky Way may appear relatively low or relatively high in the sky. For observers from approximately 65 degrees north to 65 degrees south on Earth's surface, the Milky Way passes directly overhead twice a day.

The Milky Way contains between 200 and 400 billion stars[57][58] and at least 100 billion planets.[59] The exact figure depends on the number of very-low-mass stars, which are hard to detect, especially at distances of more than 300 ly (90 pc) from the Sun. As a comparison, the neighboring Andromeda Galaxy contains an estimated one trillion (1012) stars.[60] Filling the space between the stars is a disk of gas and dust called the interstellar medium. This disk has at least a comparable extent in radius to the stars,[61] whereas the thickness of the gas layer ranges from hundreds of light years for the colder gas to thousands of light years for warmer gas

R A R E
A
R
E

RARE FAG
A
R
E

F
A
G

tl;dr: poo wants to be spaceman

Did someone forget to poo in loo today?

The disk of stars in the Milky Way does not have a sharp edge beyond which there are no stars. Rather, the concentration of stars decreases with distance from the center of the Milky Way. For reasons that are not understood, beyond a radius of roughly 40,000 ly (13 kpc) from the center, the number of stars per cubic parsec drops much faster with radius.[64] Surrounding the galactic disk is a spherical Galactic Halo of stars and globular clusters that extends further outward but is limited in size by the orbits of two Milky Way satellites, the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds, whose closest approach to the Galactic Center is about 180,000 ly (55 kpc).[65] At this distance or beyond, the orbits of most halo objects would be disrupted by the Magellanic Clouds. Hence, such objects would probably be ejected from the vicinity of the Milky Way. The integrated absolute visual magnitude of the Milky Way is estimated to be around −20.9

Both gravitational microlensing and planetary transit observations indicate that there may be at least as many planets bound to stars as there are stars in the Milky Way,[32][68] and microlensing measurements indicate that there are more rogue planets not bound to host stars than there are stars.[69][70] The Milky Way contains at least one planet per star, resulting in 100–400 billion planets, according to a January 2013 study of the five-planet star system Kepler-32 with the Kepler space observatory.[33] A different January 2013 analysis of Kepler data estimated that at least 17 billion Earth-sized exoplanets reside in the Milky Way

On November 4, 2013, astronomers reported, based on Kepler space mission data, that there could be as many as 40 billion Earth-sized planets orbiting in the habitable zones of Sun-like stars and red dwarfs within the Milky Way.[72][73][74] 11 billion of these estimated planets may be orbiting Sun-like stars.[75] The nearest such planet may be 12 light-years away, according to scientists.[72][73] Such Earth-sized planets may be more numerous than gas giants.[32] Besides exoplanets, "exocomets", comets beyond the Solar System, have also been detected and may be common in the Milky Way

The Milky Way began as one or several small overdensities in the mass distribution in the Universe shortly after the Big Bang. Some of these overdensities were the seeds of globular clusters in which the oldest remaining stars in what is now the Milky Way formed. These stars and clusters now comprise the stellar halo of the Milky Way. Within a few billion years of the birth of the first stars, the mass of the Milky Way was large enough so that it was spinning relatively quickly. Due to conservation of angular momentum, this led the gaseous interstellar medium to collapse from a roughly spheroidal shape to a disk. Therefore, later generations of stars formed in this spiral disk. Most younger stars, including the Sun, are observed to be in the disk

I think she is a jew artist or reporter who tries to infiltrate the far right
Probably in a couple of months we see like a documentary about her on VICE or some other leftist blog exposing the evil Nazi's as stupid people who believed anything she says

An 18 year old girl can't make such professional video's that take a lot of research and time make on her own
She probably has an entire team shilling for her

In western culture the name "Milky Way" is derived from its appearance as a dim un-resolved "milky" glowing band arching across the night sky. The term is a translation of the Classical Latin via lactea, in turn derived from the Hellenistic Greek γαλαξίας, short for γαλαξίας kύkλος (galaxías kýklos, "milky circle"). The Ancient Greek γαλαξίας (galaxias) – from root γαλαkτ-, γάλα ("milk") + -ίας (forming adjectives) – is also the root of "galaxy", the name for our, and later all such, collections of stars.[21][180][181][182] In Greek mythology it was supposedly made from the forceful suckling of Heracles, when Hera acted as a wetnurse for the hero.

The Milky Way, or "milk circle", was just one of 11 "circles" the Greeks identified in the sky, others being the zodiac, the meridian, the horizon, the equator, the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, Arctic and Antarctic circles, and two colure circles passing through both poles.

self-promoting youtubers on Sup Forums need to be purged

Yeah I don't believe in cunts either but she sure redpills on Hitler and kikes.

if by redpilled you mean a retarded normie nazi in denial who makes sure the right will remain politically irrelevant

>this whore being posted every hour on the hour

THAT MODS SHOULD BAN ANYONE WHO STARTS THREADS ABOUT HER

REMEMBER TO POST PICS OF PROOFS AND TO ALWAYS SAGE

I would hit it and wouldn't pull out.

HI WOOWEE

In a couple of months we are going to look stupid after sh exposes herself as a jew
Buzzfeed and VICE headlines are going to be
"Jewish girl tricks far right Nazis to make her their queen"

her videos will also appeal to edgy 14 year old's who just think it's funny that someone is saying these things, and people who think its satire.

I think it is possible she believes in what she says, it's also just as likely that she's very smart and saw a blank space in the area of supply of cute girls talking about edgy shit

I think she's abnormal

God bless you spaceman Major Poo