Who drinks home alone like me? Am i becoming an alcoholic?

Who drinks home alone like me? Am i becoming an alcoholic?

no. just a drunk. alcoholics are quitters.

No one else but (you).

I've done it for several years, and still do.
But I've started to control it. Used to get piss drunk all by myself, sext, and make an ass of myself. Really really selv destructive, mentally.

I still drink by myself, but only enough to get a buzz. I made a rule for myself, to only get hammered when im at a party.

i do, after work almost every day, and if you have to ask the internet especially Sup Forums if you're an alcohol, being a retard might be a bigger problem.

bottoms up cunt.

You say?

I should start to control too. I do it 2-3 times a week, i like to get drunk and jerk off thinking of the "worst" things

I'm asking because it seems i'm the only one doing it

I actually drink by myself almost exclusively. Most of my friends are lightweights and I've got a passion for single malt scotch. I do get wasted when I feel shitty, but I don't exactly crave drinks all the time.

Bottom line is, you are good.

if you feel bad about it you are an alcoholic and you need to stop.

Do you get the morning shakes if you don't have a beer or hard alcohol? If so that's a sign you're pretty addicted.

Macauley Culkin. And yes you are an alcoholic summerfag. Anhero.

if you're alone in your house how the fuck do you know what other people are doing?

jesus christ dude.

Thank you, i hope it won't damage me on long time

I drink almost exclusively alone, because enjoy good beer. I don't drink on nights out because I want to stay sharp. Definitely not an alcoholic.

How the fuck do you decidet hat he is a summerfag?

I realized that often i drank because i wanted to be drunk, not because i wanted beer/whiskey/booze etc.
And thats more or less the definition of an alcoholic.
So the second rule I made was I only drink when I wanna drink, not just because I wanna be drunk.

because it's the first buzzword he learned from Sup Forums and he thinks he fits in by repeating it over and over, in fact it's what makes him stand out.

I think about drinking alone about every 4 days or so, it's like a weird slow buildup and then i do it and then i dont feel like it at all for about 4 more days

Yeah almost every night. I come home from work and usually just drink til I pass out

almost all millennials drink. they graduated when the economy fell apart so there are no good jobs and everyone is stressed out and pissed off that we were given such a shitty deal by the baby boomers.

I feel bad because i do it hidden, no other reasons

You're right but i mean friends/relatives

I think that's a good way of taking it. I usually drink because i wanna be drunk too

you probably have fucked up parents like me. i just moved out. i lived in a baptist home where its not allowed. move out. then you dont have to be hidden.

I'm thinking about it since months. Maybe living with my parents is my biggest problem

That's pretty much the only time I will drink. Drinking with others around you is just a recipe for embarrassment.

Me every weekend. I enjoy it and get to zero my mind since im getting hammered.

Then on weekdays im business as usual, compleatly sober.

People would probably classify it as a problem, I just dont see it. I think its more of a "moral" problem to alot of people, sinve they have been jewed to go to bars

Did you just receive your 6 month membership badge, you faggot? Fuck off. You're what's wrong with Sup Forums.

go. its the only way to freedom. you cant see the benefits of your decisions with your parents creating a safety net for you. when you screw up, they are there. you must see how you are messing up. living in your own place is the only way to see the truth about yourself. you are a bigger fuck up than you realize. you cover up the truth living at home with a safety net. you can iron yourself out by moving out. and then you can finally grow.

because then you realize that nobody really gives a fuck about you in this world, except yourself. then you can make your own path, and make your dreams come true.

Absinthe. Every evening, but only when I'm out of weed.
Sober life is pain, even more so the loneliness.
A cloudy mind is pure bliss.

I drink alone. You are not an alcoholic I don't think. What do you drink?

If you stop drinking for between 24-48 hours do your hands shake so much you can't even hold a glass of water without spilling it everywhere?

>Make your dreams come true

Doing it our way!

I know, i know about it. Money is the only problem, user

Vodka tonight. Usually rum, gin, whiskey, jack

No, i'm not at that point, user

This.

if you ever need to determine if you're an alcoholic, check to see if you have withdrawal symptoms.

personally I drink most nights. mostly due to crippling depression and I'm medicating it... poorly. still not full blown alcoholic yet.

Unfortunately I drink alone at home cuz my wife works at night. It's gotten so bad that I'm starting to drink at work now.

I drink a handle of gin or vodka every week. I don't drink until after work and then I take 7 shots or so a night to cope with my angry wife and screaming daughter. Sometimes I wish I could just drink alone.