youtube.com/watch?v=vshSAkiRkAQ
>2007: Trump Introduces Texas Tech Football Team
youtube.com/watch?v=szVtpex-8ss
>Trump of War Crooked Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=qtop_jbleoQ

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

SGOPET
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/subject/students/
youtu.be/mmExmiL2DeY
mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-debuts-clip-from-upcoming-donald-trump-interview-i-have-great-respect-for-you/
gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006
youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY
blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

Neat link from the last thread
marxists.org/subject/students/

Post all your Bern victims!

>Dude Bernie lmao

A REAL AWOOVEMENT

i'm only going to post once

habeeb it

For those who missed it
youtu.be/mmExmiL2DeY

Comfy stumping throughout

Those would be cool hats.

>people are still trying to lump trannies in with homosexuals

When will this meme end?

mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-debuts-clip-from-upcoming-donald-trump-interview-i-have-great-respect-for-you/

>On Monday morning, Megyn Kelly appeared on ABC’s Live with Kelly and Michael to discuss the upcoming special and brought with her a never-before-seen-clip from the Trump sit down. “You seemed to stay angry for months. Was that real, or was that strategy?” Kelly is seen asking Trump in the clip.

>“Well I’m a real person,” the real estate titan responded. “I have great respect for you that you were able to call me and say ‘Let’s get together, let’s talk.’ To me, I would not have done that,” he admitted further.

DILBERT MAN WAS RIGHT

THE THIRD ACT

>WHEN YOU AWOOVETOO MUCH

They need to have the wolf ears too.

PRAISE KEK

I lump them all together firmly in the "scum" category.

No.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

How do we save Europe?

I bet he felt real smart typing that

When fags stop doing pride parades

>rebutting "Trump is awful"
what do you want, "no he's not?"

Meanwhile in reality:
>Trump hater: OMG HE'S A RACIST SEXIST BIGOT REEEEEEEE
>Sup Forumsack: Please provide one direct quotation from him that proves any of that.
>Trump hater: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME REEEEEEEEE

It's like they live in opposite land. Because that's exactly what THEY do.

>swarm of flies(locusts)
didnt know we could do that

Have you guys noticed that the media is still giving only 10% of the coverage to the Democrat race?

If only

Not an argument.

don't put moon man in OP please

>not decimating your enemies' food stock with trained locust swarms
It's like you don't even wrath of God

This, if anything just link to TRS/TDS

Sorry, Jordan. You can only do that if you voted for Trump in your state's primary.

Is the nightly trump news user here I would welcome a brief summary of this weekend's events

I wonder what a tame Trump would've been like as a candidate. I know his wild style got him here, but I think it's in danger of being a phyrric victory, because a lot of people can't figure out any method to the madness.

yeah thats it im gonna start namefagging in trump threats

>trump is awful
>that's not a rebuttal
I'm glad I can make fun of cherry picked cases anonymously

kristol is on CNN and he thinks that mittens is gonna run again.

Literally nothing has happened on their side the whole primary.

Why boner

Why

What's up my man why so angry?

Prepare to be targeted by shills lol

I think his best insight is that when a master pursuader is active, a portion of the populace is halllucinating

Like Bbama is a sleeper cell or Trump is literally Hitler.

Ass.

Yes, he was NASA IQ for a moment there.

He's been spewing kike bullshit since the second Trump said fuck you to "free" trade and conveyed that he wouldn't suck Israel's dick 24/7

He's in the vocal minority and he will continue kicking and screaming like the lying little kike he is until he is sworn into office (although he'll probably continue to say it's another Shoah until the day Trump leaves office as well)

You're honestly one of the best posters here.

Who actually has the time for this.

>Trump sued the Chicago Tribune and its architecture critic Paul Gapp for $500 million in 1984 after Gapp called Trump's plan to build the world's tallest building in Manhattan "one of the silliest things anyone could inflict on New York or any other city." The suit was dismissed.

MAD MAN

>>reform islam

>I don't think islam need to reform it's pretty great for me.
im triggered
and i dont wanna associate myself with a redditer newfag such as yourself

The current all the alive former presidents refuse to endorse Trump.

Makes you wonder huh...

what did they mean by this

That's so retarded, Rmoney would get btfo so hard and shillary would win.

Maybe if bernkike wasn't so scared of losing his power and clout among his peers for actually attacking Hillhog

And his supporters still claim he's anti establishment. THIS NIGGER SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE ON WELFARE, AND THEN WHEN HE FINALLY GOT A JOB HE BECAME A FUCKING GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRAT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone know W2C this jacket?

I want to fuck his dopey looking asian girlfriend.

ya i guess i shoulda made it clear that i fucking hate kristol. and mittens would get btfo but mittens has the money to get on many of the ballots if he really wanted to

It means that the 25% want a permanent ban , not temporary.

and they were all terrible

They're the reason we're electing him.

It's not like they're going to admit that they did a bad job.

All the alive Republican presidents are Bushes, so no, no one is wondering.

>Chicago Tribune
>architecture critic
>building in Manhattan

something doesnt fit

They're all neocon globalist establishment puppets. Trump is not and is actively fighting them.

and if they want hillary to be president this would prolly help

What do you mean "The third act" ?

That's who I want as my president

Not some weak beta faggot

>Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News
gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

>Facebook workers routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers from the social network’s influential “trending” news section, according to a former journalist who worked on the project. This individual says that workers prevented stories about the right-wing CPAC gathering, Mitt Romney, Rand Paul, and other conservative topics from appearing in the highly-influential section, even though they were organically trending among the site’s users.

>Several former Facebook “news curators,” as they were known internally, also told Gizmodo that they were instructed to artificially “inject” selected stories into the trending news module, even if they weren’t popular enough to warrant inclusion—or in some cases weren’t trending at all. The former curators, all of whom worked as contractors, also said they were directed not to include news about Facebook itself in the trending module.

>In other words, Facebook’s news section operates like a traditional newsroom, reflecting the biases of its workers and the institutional imperatives of the corporation. Imposing human editorial values onto the lists of topics an algorithm spits out is by no means a bad thing—but it is in stark contrast to the company’s claims that the trending module simply lists “topics that have recently become popular on Facebook.”

>-------------------------

Where were you when you found out that this wasn't trending and the biggest hot-topic nation wide? Where is the outrage?

Will i've never gone to reddit, but you're right i'm a newfag here, but why do you worship trump he is great yeah, but i think your going to far.

He'd be a fool to want to lose a general election twice. He's probably still salty his niece took that Trump delegate dick.

>The father of the foolish guac merchant who got brutally stumped by Trump
>The brother of the same guac merchant
>The husband of the candidate running against Trump
>Fucking Obama
OOOOOH IT MAKES ME WONDER

How so? I do miss being user.

I saw this earlier
>All those people unironically saying conservative views SHOULD be supressed
President Trump can't come soon enough.

Because the Democrat race is boring. Everyone knew they'd already chosen Clinton from day one, and while Sanders became kinda popular he's not putting up enough of a fight or getting enough votes to actually challenge her.

They are/were all complete fucking shit.

I hate to use the "muh Reagan" meme, but Reagan was "okay". Just "okay".

The rest are international criminals and traitors to the republic.

>i'm a newfag here, but why do you worship trump he is great yeah, but i think your going to far.
you mean Donald Jesus Trump?
i dont think ive gone far enough

a movie when the hero wins against impossible odds. ie trump starts winning by making up with megyn

>anabolic steroids

REALLY MAKES ME WONDER

That confirms Sup Forums is always right, they sent MAGA regards to tripfags while showing that.

Chicago has a major inferiority complex in regards to NYC.

Because he wants to actually do something about pilots being captured and burned alive. Not arm them.

The fact that he's managed to convince millions of people that he's some blithering idiot that just happened to stumble his way to billions of dollars and the Republican nomination is a testament to how genius he is.
Trump has said that he likes to be underestimated. He's like a pool shark.

Indeed.

No views should be suppressed by biased reporters.

That being said I reserve the right to ignore the fuck out of idiotic, bible-thumping conservatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.

(We killed fascists, and we will kill them... All...)

The Bushes not endorsing him is normal because he isn't paid off by their oligarch neocon agenda.

The Democrats don't endorse Republicans.

We all cool here senpai.

Reminds me of the Cirno doujinshi where she gets gangraped by a bunch of frogs.

N-not that I read this shit or anything...

trump is loosing nebraska, mark muh word.

Mittens does that and he'll have binders full of men wanting to kill him for handing Shillary the Presidency. Trump won't even be blamed for losing.

Kristol is a delusional clown just trying to get in on the Trump media sensation.

Trump is engineering this whole thing. It's been a pre-planned system from the beginning.

blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion

Doesn't matter, because he already won our hearts.

lol imagine a Bill endorsement

I'm going to start doing this.

If you can't beat them join them, can you teach me the ways of trump.

Hay i want to do something about that too, i'm not with the extremists.

>Carter
Democrat

>Bush 41 and 43
Salty because of Jeb, also establishment

>Clinton
His wife is Running, and he's a Democrat

>Obama
Democrat

It means racism and xenophobia are still rampant, we still must do something about it. Lean Forward