You are in charge of filming a snuff film. This is the girl who is going to die in it...

You are in charge of filming a snuff film. This is the girl who is going to die in it. She has worked on these films for years but now it's her turn to be the one who dies. How do you have her die?
>only rule: death must take place within 24 hours of filming

Fucked in the ass while strapped to a guilitine. The second she cums the blade is dropped. Her face is played with as she dies

>her last thought

Good question

She has a nice neck

Anyone else have ideas?

Post nudes and maybe

Suffocate her with a fidget spinner

She's so fucking cute. She dies with me wrapped around her in an embrace (aka my flab suffocates her lovingly)

I want to eat ice-cream out of her asshole.

>Suffocate her with a fidget spinner
How?

I dont think nudes exist

They need to...fuck I love pale gingers

Image how pale her face would be after decapitation

I'm thinking about how her face would look as she was choked to death by some rope as I Fucked her face. The fear, the tears, the sounds.

Wonder what fucking her head's throat hole would feel like

Not sure but the last thing she would know is the taste of my Cum

How long would she maintain consciousness?

Long enough to feel my cock inside her cunt before slipping away.

I mean if she was headless

I think longest recorded time was like a couple minutes, but I'd say 1 for her

Why one for her?
Also would it be possible to manually pump oxygenated blood into her head to make her stay awake longer?

not a scientist, but the shock alone would kill her in about a minute, she looks frail. So no, I don't think that would work

I was envisioning the tubes all being set up before decapitation. Put the numbing alcohol all over her neck. Not like that question would ever be answered though

If you want her to live longer, do something less drastic as your start. Cuts, rope, torture

Encasement?

I think I would do what I can to keep her close to suffocating, with out killing her right off.

Like what? How would you set it up and finish her off/do with her corpse?

There are these vacuum bags for fetishes, I think a modified one would do the trick, but I'd first make her start by jacking me off as I choked her with my hands, before cumming I would have my way with her pussy. Filling her up. The key is to make her think that there is a chance she will live if obedient. Puts more fear. I don't care about the snuff part, the fear leading up is my drug. I'd put her in the vac bag, and have her trapped in it as I whispered all the things I would do to her. The torture, the fear, and the breaking of her mind is my goal

But how would she die?

By overdosing with her on heroin. Happy now faggot?

As I said it would lead up to suffocating. After some time in the bag id remove her, and use a rope to end her as I came down her spamming thoat

Bump

so I've played your game, post the rest.

I don't want to kill her. That's mean.

fliping over a lawn mower and turning it on and then pressing her pussy into the blades

Who is this person and why is she receiving so much hate?

Get one of those Houdini-style giant glass tanks, have her stood ip in it and tied to a pole with a straitjacket on, and a hose to slowly fill it with water, so she can watch the water she'll drown in slowly envelop her.