Why do you need to carry guns in public unless you plan on starting a fight...

Why do you need to carry guns in public unless you plan on starting a fight? Where do you live where you're that afraid to go outside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tNQ9upvMTk
youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE
youtube.com/watch?v=1YqcvuRRggM
youtube.com/watch?v=nLQV7qFWeMs
youtube.com/watch?v=cv352t6tf50
youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

San Bernardino.

Hartford

Any democrat controlled city or state

eastern europe

Are those places really so unsafe you need to carry a lethal weapon around? You're more likely to kill yourself with it than a bad guy.

I live around niggers you stupid fuck

It's a life seatbelt you fucking retard. Why do you wear your seat belt in your car, are you going to run into someone?

What if something like this happens, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=1tNQ9upvMTk

>You're more likely to kill yourself
it's a win-win situation then

Why do you care if I carry guns in public unless you plan on starting a fight with me? Where do you live where you're that afraid to go outside if I have a gun?

Hartford is the third most dangerous city in America, so yes.

Niggers don't like to fight fair, 1 versus 10 not great odds, but if you smoke 1 his 9 buddies will scamper off like the cockroaches they are.

>he doesn't want to be a nigger
up your game fampai

Memphis
Actually, I'm not, as i have been through military level training on the M9A1 weapons system

>Why do you need to carry guns

because I'm not a spineless cuck like you

Probably around blacks

>Where do you live you're afraid to go outside?
Latin america

Untrue.

I think this deserves and experiment. We take two people. OP and a Sup Forums volunteer. OP walks through a coon infested ghetto for a full day without a weapon. A Sup Forums volunteer does the same but with an exposed weapon.

Now let's find out who survives.

Because, by your own logic, there are people that carry guns in public because they're "looking for a fight"

Also, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

It's not like they're hurting the people inside, they could have just slowly coasted off and the crowd would have dispersed

You're the one carrying a deadly weapon you stoop

If you're responsible there's an incredibly low chance of injuring yourself, but I'm sure someone will throw a statistic that doesn't remove suicides from self inflicting gunshot wounds out there.

> cops carrying guns legally and mow people down
> people carry guns legally _________________

Fuck off

>Why do you need car insurance unless you plan on running into something?

near niggers, niggers have dangerous dogs, near mountain lions, near black bears, near meth addicts, near a mental health facility.

Any one of the above ought to justify owning a handgun. Not that it needs justification because it's a good thing on it's own.

But those are among the reasons I chose to carry mine.

GET OUT YOU IWI SHILL. NO ONE WANTS TO BUY YOUR SHITTY JEWISH CZ 75 RIPOFF.

Some dude attacked a chick walking home from the college my sister goes to. I live in southern California. Get fucked.

>Why do you wear a helmet when you ride a bike if you don't plan on falling off?
I hope I don't ever have to use my gun to defend myself, but if I ever have to, it will be there for me.

>hating on Spike's gun

faggot

>It's not like they're hurting the people inside, they could have just slowly coasted off and the crowd would have dispersed
Did you watch that video? Are you saying those "people" didn't deserve to get shot?

>liking a gun because it was in a chinese cartoon
wow you sure showed me. get out you shill

I walked through a ghetto on accident on my way home from school when I was 16 and thought I was going to be stabbed

>typical shit, bikes/trash/AC units and TVs on their lawns
>niggers outside talking on their porches, every time I come close they all look, stop talking, and go inside
>probably thinking this white kid is an undercover cop or something

Fuck no they didn't, they're people and they weren't hurting anybody. The police were right there just in case, that's what they're for.

Seriously? How do you accidentally shoot yourself? I have a double pull revolver that literally takes 12 lbs of pressure to pull. How does that accidentally happen??

Guns don't just go off without a trigger pull, right?

Just run the faggots over the moment they touch the vehicle. Stop being a fucking pussy.

>Seriously? How do you accidentally shoot yourself?

By being a fucking retard and not practicing good weapon handling practices. Just watch this idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE

or this stupid nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=1YqcvuRRggM

it triggers me that they call it an "accidental discharge" in that video

>Why do you need to carry guns in public

>be 'merican
>go outside
>get shot

got to be ready for anything these days

>Fuck no they didn't, they're people
That's debatable when you see how they were acting.

>and they weren't hurting anybody.
They were causing property damage to their car. That's pretty messed up.

>The police were right there just in case, that's what they're for.
Where? I didn't see any police there to disperse the fucking crowd. The police can't instantly teleport to you at any given moment.

So basically just don't touch the fucking trigger and you'll be fine.

I'm not afraid to go anywhere...that is the point.

>I hope I don't ever have to use my gun to defend myself

Kek, yeah suuure

>nigger
>Glock .40
Every time

>need

There's that word again.

>Why do you need to carry guns in public unless you plan on starting a fight? Where do you live where you're that afraid to go outside?

I don't need a gun. I don't even lock my doors. Americans are really scared people.

I deliver pizza.... carrying food and money and with a lighted sign on top of my car that pretty much says "target" in the ghetto ..... id be retarded not to carry

>HEY BRO WHY DO YOU LOCK YOUR DOORS AT NIGHT? IT'S LIKE YOU'RE EXPECTING TO GET ROBBED OR SOMETHING

why have a fire extinguisher when I have firefighters

why wear a life preserver when I can just stay in a boat.

why use a cell phone when I can just send a USPS letter.

>I don't think OP will get the point.

>So basically just don't touch the fucking trigger and you'll be fine.

bretty much. Accidental discharges are exceedingly rare in modern firearms. They're either the result of an inherently flawed design or incredibly poor maintenance. Most recent I can think of is the Remington 700.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLQV7qFWeMs

AD at the end of vid

Had some dude come up to me and threaten to stab me when I was walking home from work one day. Dude was clearly on something. Told him I didn't want any trouble. He did fuck off for a minute but as soon as I started to continue on my walk home he got agitated again and yelled at me again, this time while walking towards me. At that point pulled out my S&W Bodygaurd. That time he fucked off and didn't look back. Makes me thing what would've happened if I didn't draw my CC.

BUT GUNS ARE SCURY

I carry for herd immunity to keep this the safest state

Also MA and NY heroin nigs coming up killing people.

Also daily my MAGA hat

Is your boss's money really worth the life you would take?

St. Louis. Super high crime rate. If I want to go downtown for some public event I might get mugged then shot in the face. I a girl is with me they may get raped after I get shot in the face. A kid that went to my highschool got shot in the face by a drug dealer. East side is literally a place were you don't get off the highway unless you wan to die.

chiraq

>CCing a full size 10mm

handled taking a bullet in the leg pretty well.

>Nigger DEA ND's in the middle of a class room and does not even fully clear and unload the pistol.

LAWL

I carry to make America great again.

That's what I was thinking. Do you see more bears than people?

Central/metro area of phoenix

Also I have the legal right to conceal without a permit or anything

Take that commies

No but these animals would kill me for my boss' money... what do the hip hop songs say....better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it....

>Why do you need to carry guns in public unless you plan on starting a fight?
To end a fight started by a Democrat.

>Where do you live where you're that afraid to go outside?
California, a Democrat-run state.

Thankfully I've already shot one Democrat, and I hope to shoot more. He cried for his mother until the police arrived, and died after several surgeries. It pleases me greatly to know that not only was his death agonizing, it also cost his family more money than they could possibly afford.

Not if you just give it to them. Stop being so racist.

Look at the flag.

>implying other people won't start fights with you for no reason

There's plenty accounts of niggers killing people for money even though they didn't have to. They're fucking savages

Someone get this hothead outta here

MAGA brother

yes hehe shw those kike shills they deserve it
buy genuine original CZ75 instead and dont forget we start importing BREN rifles soon

hehe good

>unironicaly not liking spike's gun

It's pretty good in call of duty too desu

Ha, I work near Indian School. Meth head and drunk injuns galore.

>Draw and fire from defensive retention

take note.

youtube.com/watch?v=cv352t6tf50

>Costa Rica
>Unsafe

>10mm

Yea bud not racist, they will still fuck you up after getting the food and money, look up the stories of delivery guys killed every year then try doing what i do for a night before shit comes out of your leftist mouth

Do you know where the term "bit the dust" came from?
Please let me explain: When people are horribly wounded and cannot deal with the pain (perhaps because they lacked fathers to teach them how) their jaws work endlessly on nothing as they lay on the ground. This gives them the appearance of trying to gnaw on the dirt/dust/floor.

Too bad they're be like 2k a piece

Hueland

Alaska

He's clearly a /k/ommando who understands that you're as good as dead if you're packing less than 15 rounds of 10mm.

guy required by law to CC here:

I never want to fire it. I carry it for my own protection. I'm not looking to start something.

If you own knives you're 100000000x more likely to stab yourself than if you didn't own any knives

False faggot

oy ve-
i mean its good it means you pay for the quality definitely good investment buy atleast 4
glorious czechnology right hehe

>why do u need a fire extinguisher unless u plan on starting a fire xdDD??
it's just in case... you never know what could happen

The hood man and I dress nice so everyone knows I am a man of higher class which is why I carry a 1911 the true gentlemens pistol

But I could just buy 3 perfecting functioning ars and arm my whole family for the same price

well if we're posting fast revolver shooters

youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

*tips fedora*

I wish Jerry was my dad ;_;

>DYEL
Moose, bears, Somalians
(You)
>not 15+1
>plus a spare mag of FMJ incase their wearing body armour or are multiple bear attackers

>You're more likely to kill yourself with it than a bad guy.
No, you, the keyboard warrior who probably has never seen a gun, much less know how to operate one, is more likely to kill himself.

God damn you're an American legend. Much love

[malfunctioning intensifies]

imagine playing cave explorer with him

Appendix master race. I live in the city so I mostly carry my 19. I've got my 29 for when I'm up in the woods though.

(You) can be too friendo

To protect oneself.
Doesn't matter people with bad intentions are potentially everyhere.

In Austria we are not allowed to concealed carry - well most of us.

Have been put into the hospital by 7 roaches (turks) during my late teenage years. I wished to have a firearm so hard while they hit, kicked and stabbed me.

Not about concealed carry - but I fell "victim" to home invasions twice in the last five years. I had firearms and swords both times. Shitskins ran like the devil was behind them.

You sould like a naive litte dunbass, who thinks that bad thinks only happen to other people. Don't be stupid. It is about to be prepared in case something happens.

Guns are a deterrent like nukes, nobody supports nuclear proliferation because they want nuclear war, but because an increase in the number of nuclear states decreases the chances of nuclear conflict.