As a guy who is considering suicide

As a guy who is considering suicide

AMA

why havent you done it already

Nobody cares about a person that's "considering" suicide, you either livestream it and do it or you continue being the attention whore you are

Down the street.

because i cant pick the correct way to do it

I've been wanting to end my life over the past two decades, shit keeps getting in the way but I regret not killing myself 20 years ago, nothing gets better everything gets worse.

shit bro i feel you

Put your neck on train tracks with an oncoming train.

That and a gun are the best ways imho.

Why do you wanna do it man?

Just do it faggot

i live i england so guns are out and there arent any trains anywhere near me

I dont know if you're kidding or not and honestly i dont care if you are. 800~273~8255

Call them. I wish my friend had. Good luck man

what kind of lightweight slicing is that?

because i have a tiny dick and no career options and im cripplingly lonely

this. longways not side to side

holy fucking quads

Then why haven't you done it already?
Are you just scared or do you still enjoy some things in life?

cut deeper faggot

lol, You care about your willy? Don't do that it's silly.
But if it's company you're looking for, have you thought of just going down to the pub and meeting people?

Overdose can work too, but it's difficult to match up what you can get your hands on versus if there will be pain associated with ODing on drug X and how certainly you won't wake up.

No trains near you sounds like a shitty excuse.

there is one girl that im interested in but have no confidence to see if she is interested in me but apart from that i just cant find the right way of finally doing it

i tried but my knife isnt sharp enough

bruh just get help, and if it doesn't work, then you'll know you tried everything.

its legit two fucking inches man whats the point in trying to get laid with this shit?

Why do you cut yourself? is it associated with the fact that you are considering suicide? Do you deny the fact that you're doing this to rake in attention like the faggot you are?

Why are you such a bitch? You do realize your family will be much happier after you finally kill yourself, right?

there sure are lots of people wanting to kill themselves today. Personally I'd op for this tho

AMA?

If something as simple as that stops you from killing yourself, then it's not too late for you.
Do you have any family left? Some old friend? Try to get in contact with someone like that again, even if it is just for a couple of hours. A friendly face can do wonders

Have you considered seeking help? You'd be surprised by how easily your problems could be fixed.

i genuinly dont do it for attention i do it because i hate myself. this thread was not for attention im just bored

>20 years ago

what 5 year old wants to kill themselves...i call bullshit

holy fuck thats genius

your reply is exactly why I opened this thread because that shit super funny, thank you for meeting my expectations user.

ama a newfag or what ?

Don't bother.

You have things to do that you need to go and deal with. You have no time for suicide.

And the only thing that comes from having sex is an addiction and finding you the truth about women who will cheat and lie until there's nothing left inside you.

Dying a virgin is a blessing.

Why are you such a fucking quitter? You're miserable. Don't make a thread. Either do it and be a faggot who will be forever remembered as a faggot, or make something of yourself.

don't give him false hope he will always be a faggot.

actually I'm glad he made this thread. suicide threads are always a good read

just do it faggot
czech'd

Look man, don't kid yourself. If you wanted to kill yourself, you'd have done it already. Seeing as you're still here being a pussy about it. Why not you stop thinking about death and do something with you're life. Really think, would you rather die a pathetic wimp who can barley come to kill yourself. Or die trying to do something. No, you might not get anywhere, but if you stop thinking about that shit, and start thinking positivly. Why the fuck do you care if you're still living in a shit hole with a tiny dick and no friends? At least you don't wanna be. That's my insight is all. I know it's shit, but it's all I've got. Get your shit together man. Please.

lol, right?

fuck does this mean?

i dont cut my arm i use my leg so no one knows

When was the last time you pooped?
How was your experience?

As someone who has thought about it before, all I can say is don't do it. My logic is that if I'm so tired of this fucking life then I might as well do whatever the fuck I want. Do drugs, fuck ugly chicks, get into fights, be a piece of shit who cares. If you die you won't be able to do disrespect what people call life.

about an hour ago
it was pretty good

Noice

High dose of aspirin before, it will preserve the lungs and heart. Hanging will do the least damage to your donate-able organs. A neck-snap will be much less stressful and painless. Anchoring it to a second-story rafter and jumping a balcony is best. Stair cases work well, too. I'd recommend writing a note absolving family and friends and focusing on existential ennui as your primary motivator. Outline how you would have your estate managed and explicitly mention organ donation, so that you may at least have the utility in death you feel you lack in life. If you have any stories to tell or interesting philosophical or academic theories, I'd also write those down so that they may be of utility should they prove enjoyable. If you have some disposable wealth you don't wish disbursed from your estate, I'd spend it on creature comforts as a farewell. If not, avoid running up a credit tab, as it can cause increased collateral damage. I'd also recommend cleaning and liquidating possessions in your domicile to minimize the amount of time your immediate relations will need to extricate themselves from your estate.

Enjoy the afterlife, bro.

lurk more faggot

Also shoot heroin, do acid and ecstasy.

stop scratching yourself faggot

Dearest OP. I just wanna say to keep your head up. There is more out there to explore.

like what?

maybe at another date. I'm a newfag so be nice to me

fuck you you fucking faggot

the doctors confirmed it I maybe have cancer, I am waiting for the results which will arrive next week

I am so fucking afraid I want to live and you are crying here like a pussy

>guy
You're clearly a 13 year old girl in a male body.

hey, i don't know if this is legit or not but please don't, you mean something to someone even if it doesn't seem like it. You're a beautiful person even it you don't see yourself as beautiful. Please don't hurt yourself, call the Suicide Help Line, they always answer and its the best way to get help. Every person here being negative is either a troll or is genuinely bad, Sup Forums tends to attract that crowd.
I hope you get better, please don't do anything.

>confirmed it
>maybe

make up your fucking mind faggot

wrong im an 18 year old bong

what would a helpline do though? id still be a faggot with a tiny dick and no gf

If Sup Forums is for people like that, what are you doing here?

Experiances, places, hobbies. Just make sure you take care of yourself op

10 year old, thank you.

That's when I found out my dad had a few years left to live, while both parents were alcoholics, that's the first time I thought to myself that this life will be miserable and I need a way out.

24 year old britbong here.

What are you doing? Write some stuff, make some music, paint some stuff.

i have literally no creative ability so i cant do any of this shit

Sure you do.

Everyone has some creative talent.

I think you just need to find an outlet.
What do LIKE doing?

Don't do it, OP. Keep fighting the good fight and one day you will be truly happy.

The Story of the Egg -

You were on your way home when you died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that’s when you met me.
“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup,” I said.
“I… I died?”
“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less,” I said.
“Are you god?” You asked.
“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”
“My kids… my wife,” you said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be all right?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”

Take a timestamp with your pants off, write "cutty" above your bellybutton

“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” You said.
“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”

i hope so

Dear OP - best method is gassing. There's a site called lostallhope which describes a good way of doing it and what you'll need. You absolutely MUST do it properly, and MUST commit though - it's one of the most reliable pain-free methods but if you fuck it up then the rest of your life will be an unpleasant experience.

this. don't just do it be a goddamned professional faggot

I consider it everyday, you are not special OP

what gas do you use?

“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.
I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he killed.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
You thought for a long time.
“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”

Helium or nitrogen as far as I can remember. Check the website.

“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
And I sent you on your way.

Stop this cringy story time shit, no one cares about your religious psychosis.

OP, just tell me what you enjoy doing and I'll do my best to help you.

second this

Just buy a fidget spinner and watch all your problems disappear

i enjoy road trips with my crush but im not sure if im just being used for free travel

dude if you want to die painlessly then just do this.

You can drive? Wow. I'm 24 and can't drive. You're 18 and you have a car? That's pretty neat! Think of all the places you could go!

What else do you enjoy?

This burns your lungs into pieces.

This is basically what I was saying here. Might wanna check previous replies, no-one likes reiterations of the same point

did you even read the picture?

i enjoy netflix most of the time but i wish i had someone to watch it with

Go ahead and believe everything you read on the internet dot com

You're UK, right? Anywhere near the Cotswolds or are you in a main city?

the suffocation sensation is caused by CO2 build up not by lack of oxygen so it would be painless

lol no go away... forever

false

Look for the bright side, with a dick like that you can at least try to become a trap

im up north near manchester