Im going to kill myself, fuck the world, i dont want this shit. most of my friends dont give a fuck about me...

im going to kill myself, fuck the world, i dont want this shit. most of my friends dont give a fuck about me, they try to blackmail me and shit. i hope i die painfully, i didnt deserve to fucking exist in the first place

pics of dead body or it didnt happen

Stream it , bruh

how am i supposed to take a picture after im dead

what's going on brotha, talk to us

Better give all your material possessions to the needy, and make sure you're an organ doner. Because then you're just a piece of shit yourself.

Then when you're ready bump "Do G's Get To Go To Heaven" - Richie Rich

How do you plan on kicking the bucket?
>Pic related

I've heard the exit bag is a pretty neat option

Is that a browning hi power

do it fag

Harm your friends first

One cool way to go, and also leaving a Mark in history it's to take as many people you can with you, or at least try,

>go to a super market, preferable Wal-Mart
>get a bucket, bleach, and ammonia
>hide inside those clothes hangers or build a toilet paper fort so no one can find you quick
>put the bucket between your legs and mix the ammonia and bleach
>take deep breaths and just fall asleep to never wake up again
>if lucky you will take some with you with the mustard gas, and be on the news

Not OP but I tried this when I was 21. It doesn't work nowadays because the helium is around 20-30% oxygen to avoid exit bags. If you are going to try this you need to get it from a gaseous chemical supply company like airGas

If you have to be a bleeding pussy and take yourself out..... then go solo instead of being that dildo who has to drag others into his self imposed misery........

can i have your stuff?

>friends are shit
>considers killing himself
See, that's your fucking problem: you're stupid. You should kill them instead.

On the off chance not bait..... mods

with a camera

kys. and stream it.

STREAM IT PUSSY

suicide is gay
i mean if you are going to die anyway why not sell everything go on some island party like a king till you overdose??

stream it faggot

if you're going to kill yourself at least stream it faggot

that's really fucking annoying that they did that

what the fuck is that?

Pizza cutter.

An electric duck with UK plug.