For all its flaws, it's still the best DC-related thing to come out in the last four years

For all its flaws, it's still the best DC-related thing to come out in the last four years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiTAs2XRxD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to get past the pilot episode. And Gorilla Grodd was shit. Other than that, yes. It was really good.

...except for BvS and MoS

Yeah it's good but the second season wasn't as good which really makes me nervous for the third season.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiTAs2XRxD4

Those are awful, senpai.

>it's still the best DC-related thing to come out in the last four years

Pretty sure Justice League: Gods and Monsters came out last year, Assault on Arkham came out in 2014 and Flashpoint Paradox was released in 2013.

Ask anybody who has seen them, up until now animated DC has shit all over EVERYTHING DC has attempted in live action.

...and Suicide Squad

I can't get past the first few episodes. It's just so cheesy and the dialogue is awful. And I don't like the whole villain of the week vibe.

They are obectively great user, the only way you can argue that they're not is by denouncing all capeshit. You can't attack them without holding a double standard to any Marvel movie.

>objectively

no

I liked jd's brother but iris was a shit.

>Nice argument

Dogshit compared to Arrow, which is debatably on par/worse than Smallville

>Jd's brother
not Ed

Gotham, MoS, I zombie, BvS and Dark knight rises are better

>arrow being better than anything
Guggenheim pls go
Arrow has been utter and irredeemable shit after season 2

Flash is far better

Flash has been worse than Arrow Season 3/4 since the beginning

Nothing is worse than arrow s3/4

you have awful taste

Give it a chance. The Reverse Flash is the overall villain and he is GOAT

I prefer the "Wells" Reverse Flash to the Eobard version.

nope

stop wanking over felicity

Chloe from Smallville is the best tech girl

MoS was good, BvS was shit.

Why do people enjoy an unchallenged batman?

Maybe it was fun watching Affleck stand around during a good chunk of the final battle.

Hey Affleck..why didn't joker and harley killing robin send you over the edge?

Why didn't you or alfred remote control the batwing to at least TRY to shoot down the world engine?

Hey Affleck, so flash said that you were right about him. Right about who exactly? Superman? Oh ok, so Martha is why you spared him..even though future guy just told you, you were right. Martha was enough to risk everyone's lives in trusting the god alien. Who,apparently, WILL try to enslave and kill us all in the future if he isn't killed now

What was all that 1% nonsense about then?

Both are great.

Why four years?

Are you avoiding Arkham City?

Thats not saying much. Flash was shit.

Remember that green arrow show that was like a batman-themed dark and gritty reboot? Shame they canceled it after 2 seasons and replaced it with that Felicity spinoff about that perfect blonde chick who is the best at everything and has a hilariously dysfunctional yet highly emotional jewish family.

If you're going to be a retard like OP the you're better off saying Daredevil is the best DC-related thing to come out in the last 4 years.