Hey Sup Forums I've got a problem, went outside and saw this little guy getting attacked by robins...

Hey Sup Forums I've got a problem, went outside and saw this little guy getting attacked by robins. He has a bruised or broken wing and was hurt so I brought him in. I have a large supply of worms since I fish a lot and I made him a padded home with a small bath/sink. Any tips? Don't want to see this lil dude die

if dubs you have to place it on your dick and take a pic with timestamp.

looks dead bruh. enroll in space program for posterity.
pic related

They have rehab centers for animals (yes, even birds) in several cities. See where the closest one is and take him there. I did the same for a robin a few months ago.

TRIPS AND YOU EAT IT OP

This

Looks like it's about to die

hahahahahaha holy shit

timestamp or gtfo

wel op, it's very noble of you to help an injured animal. it is a crow? they're very smart and will remember you for helping it. the problem here is that if you have no way to heal it's wing, it can't go back out into the wild because it wouldn't be able to hunt or evade predators on its own. there are alot of non profit animal rescue places, you should google to see if there are any in your area. and whats up with its leg, is is mangled?

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This
Also if you happen to have flax seed on hand fill a sock with it, microwave it in 10 second intervals until it feels warm like beach sand and place it next to him

it could help

YOU CAN DO IT OP!!! BITE ITS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!!

Awww shiet nigga

>winrar

uh oh time for OP to be a faggot...again...

I am an expert in ornithological care. You can help the bird in 3 easy steps.

1: Carefully move the bird to a smooth, hard flat surface.
2: Place you index finger lightly on its neck.
3: Press firmly until you feel a pop.

It's not going to get better. You're only prolonging its suffering. Don't let the selfish desire to be a hero prolong its agony any further.

And then eat it.

this

this

kek

come on OP make a legendary thread you'll be internet famous

Ignore the shitposters, try find a rescue center.

Omg E FAMOIS!??
kys

do it for the lulz OP

So, here is a cardinal rule (Heh) with baby birds.

Very, very low survivability when they get stressed after something like this. If they survive the first 24 hours, they have a chance. But most don't. In my experience, 90% don't.

Food, water, good, probably won't be interested right now but provide it just in case.

Cover that box with a blanket, put it somewhere REALLY quiet and warm, (Not hot, cardboard can bake if left in the sun) dark, and don't bother him.

Based on what I'm seeing though...doesn't look good. If i can be reaaaaally honest. Put the blanket over the box and just wait it out, take some deep breaths, and realize that it's not in your hands right now.

If he's good tomorrow, awesome! He has a fighting chance. Take him to a nature center or bird sanctuary.

Best of luck bro. I've been taking in wounded birds since I was a weee lad, and I only have 3 successes. You're taking a long shot, but I know it's one you felt like you had to take. I can't stand to see critters suffer.

I'm not an expert or anything, but I've actually basically done this. I accidentally stepped on a chick and its throat was torn to the point that it couldn't possibly survive, so I ripped the little fuckers head off as a mercy killing.

Cried like a bitch for like five minutes. I was not cut out to be a farm kid.

And they'll take the box and thank OP for his love and attention. Then they'll take a look at the bird, sigh ruefully and twist its neck until its broken, then put it into a medical waste disposal, or possibly test it for disease first.

dont call my trips shitposting you fuck. EAT THE BIRD OP, at least take a little nibble.

Shoe on head

I'm not eating it, but I will eat a worm and spit it up since you got trips

I'll allow it. Pic of worm in mouth + timestamp.

bury him in your garden with some flowers if he doesnt make it OP. Poor bird man. Birds always make me fucking happy for some reason

Best advice right here.
Honestly looking at OP photo, it's clear that the bird is pretty much done for.
But doesn't really cost much to wait and see if it gets better for a day or so, so you might as well wait and see.

eating disorder detected
brb informing tumblr

Saw one disabled on burning asphalt... took it to the vet like a non retard would.

>>>Uses GET script, thinks people owe him anything.

KYS.

i don't use scripts kiddo. it's called refreshing main page and taking a timed guess.

smother bird in Vaseline

put bird up butt

eat beans and rice

drink a lot of coffee

push bird out with giant poo log.

Here ya go

you gotta blend the worms and feed it with some sort of syringe like mama bird or else it wont eat

nice, worm in dick hole now please.

No u

>>>>>>AWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIT

wtf is that date

oh ok ur b looks like a 6

You're going to need a heat lamp.

I have done the same thing with a young black bird, it looks like it won't be old enough to eat for its self yet so you will need to replicate regurgitating to feed it. I found the easiest way to do this was to get a straw and some egg food. Dilute it in water until it becomes soft enough to suck it 3/4 up the straw. If it is young and hungry at the site of anything it should open its mouth, put the straw down its mouth and feed it small portions at a time. Do this until it can fly and it should be good. Took me a week. Get a small cage too, good luck

oh shitt

Stop fucking up natural selection

NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT OP

Bordo has died :(

Good, now you can eat it.

Check thread, already agreed to eat worm instead

Fuck these dumb fucks. This was never a "trips decides" thread you new faggots. stop wasting good trips on shit posting.

OP, first off that worm is way too fucking large for that little bird. Sorry to say it but I think he is a goner. I'm no vet but have a background in medicine. Theres little you can do for him yourself.

Press f to pay respects

>kek
f

F

eat the bird pls

No u

>>>Sorry OP. Thanks for trying. Don't fucking eat em.

>>>DOOP DOOP DOOOOOOP.
>>>>DOOP DOOP DOOOOOOOOOP.
>>>>>DOOP DOOP DOOOOP DOOP DOOP DOOOOP DOOP DOOP DOOOOOOOOOOOP.

f

Do it! Do it, you faggot.

I already fucking buried him

Timestamp it, faggot, and you'll be famous.

>Chew up worms
>Spit worms in to bird's mouth like it's mother would

Do it for nature, OP

Yeah, I posted and then read the thread. Never do that, folks. Never.

what a real mcfaggot

f af

f

roll

Dat nigga dead

What a good thread.

You're a dumbass. If the bird can be saved, the people who will save it will be at an animal rescue center. I volunteered at like three and none have euthanized an animal unless it was passed the point of no return.

Maybe some bigger animal 'rescue' places will euthanize because it's easier, but smaller places will not.

*prays for birdie*

i know how you feel op

i grew up at a countryside house, with chickens, pigs, 1 horse and multiple cows.

my whole family 'sacrifices' chickens when it's time to make a soup. I never ever had the courage to take a knife in my hand and slice the throat of a chicken, I just couldn't do it.

they kept calling me a pussy and stuff like that but I told them i don't care and that i'm not going to kill some being that did nothing wrong to me

i killed a chicken while being mad (she kept on poking another chicken (which was 1.5 months old) so I caught her from running away, slapped her then throw her on the ground quite brutally, didn't realize I killed her until 5 minutes passes cause she ran out of adrenaline and the internal bleeding was too high, but that chicken bitch got me trully mad, it reminded me of all the bullies I encountered and I guess the whole thing is just because of my past experience). I could've taken a knife and slice her throat but didn't want to.

d

was going to say 'done venting' but i pressed enter by mistake

>rip birdie

>f

OP wild birds cant be indoors, he will die very soon, you need to let him in the outside in its box