Advice Sup Forums

Advice Sup Forums

My kid has been dealing with these fucking kids on his bus that are just relentless little cross-bred pieces if human shit. I've told him countless time to ignore them because their opinions don't matter.

Shits starting to get physical and the school won't do shit about it. One of the kid's dad is a cop.

This is Canada. Wtf can he say to these little Shits that won't get him kicked out of school for a week? Or at the most, won't get him expelled for racially charged comments towards other students? I'm a hardcore racist and everything I say apparently has racial undertones that he can't use so I'm drawing a blank.

Go be a real parent and don't ask for advice from an internet shithole

Talk to the parents of it continues then have your kid kick their asses

Just fuck those kids up OP, especially the one whose father is a cop. He probably think he's untouchable due to Daddy, go prove him wrong OP!

He's significantly bigger than them. If he even touches them the school will have a shit fit. I've already pitched the idea and it was shot down immediately by my wife. Every incident is treated case by case. If a big kid hits a small kid all bets are off. They don't "hit" him, they simply pester him on the bus.

Their parents are race mixers. They try and be friendly but I shut that shit down. I don't agree with it and won't be subject to pretending it doesn't happen just to have friendly passing conversation with people I'd rather didn't exist.

Buy her a butterfly knife and show her how to use it.

Guys, this person is asking for advice about good insults to give to kids.

And you are taking him seriously as the PARENT of the person he is talking about.

Get your kid some martial arts education from a real style like jui jitsu or krav maga so he can beat their ass

Fucking have a go at the cop cunt, it's your fucking kid for fuck sakes you fucking poof.

Kek I wish. I really do. I wish I could just tell him to handle shit.

I'm not a moron or a nigger. I'd rather be around while he grows up.

this, what are responsible adults doing here?

seconded for krav maga
teach your kid to kill a man with his bare hands

> their parents are race mixers

Bet your kid is calling them niggers and deserves to get his teeth get kicked in.

If it was me, i wouldn't have had to worry about zero tolerance or hate crimes since I didn't grow up in a time period when men were essentially nu-women.

Ignoring bullies doesn't help. That's just something that parents and administrators say when they can't think of a real solution and don't want to condone violence.

Teach the kid how, and when, to fight.

Who needs a faggot for a dad.
I didn't say murder the cunt, just give him a piece of your mind as if you give a shit.

I guess just confront the cop about the situation then, out of all the parents I'd imagine he would be one of the most reasonable..

Wait til your son is in class so can't be blamed , and get someone, or if you can't, you, plant class a drugs(if orimary school, ritalin),in their locker, call the police, act horrified and insist they are expelled.
Bullies are scum and must, must, be treated accordingly.
I hope they rot.

Nope. He doesn't like racism. Kid doesn't even care to elaborate on the idea. School taught him it's wrong and he believes it. Good on him.

Unfortunately, schools didn't give a shit when I was a kid.

your kid just has to get away with murking them when he gets a chance
quick sucker punch to the teeth or whatever

Give the kid a lesson in how to properly throw a punch and what use as a weapon in case of self defense.

>cross breed
>giving a shit in any year

"Durr go pick a fight with a cop. Genius right? I'm a tough guy. I know what I'm saying"

Kys

TEACH HIM HOW TO FIGHT ENROLL HIM IN SELF DEFENSE CLASSES THAT THE TEACHER IS A REAL PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAIN TO HIM (Mr Miyagi) THE SITUATION.

After your kid defends himself you tell him to say SELF DEFENSE, YOU ALSO FUCKING SAY SELF DEFENSE AND IF ANY BACKLASH FALLS ON YOU IR YOUR KID YOU TAKE THEM TO COURT

TRY AND GET IT IN PAPER SIGNED FROM THE SCHOOL TEACHERS THAT YOU HAVE MET ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND THEN THEY WONT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON

Congrats on loving black cock, faggot.

>all this dumb shit
>im not my dad
>im not gay
>im a good person
>i want my kids to be a good person

dude i love black cock when you feel his glans hit the back of your throat you almost feel fufilled for two seconds

Not op but I'm sitting here waiting for this water to boil so I can throw some potatoes in(that'll go well with the pork chops in the oven) so I can feed my family. What're you doing with your day neet?

She no more tears big boy. Not everyone is degenerate enough to wish the same degeneracy on their children. You niggers could learn a thing or two.

that or snitch like a bitch which is technically the right way to do it

Fuck all that noise mate. You have to teach your kid to be a man and stand up for himself and that doesn't mean picking fights left and right, otherwise he'll just be a doormat for the rest of his life.

yeah keep making whatever justification helps you sleep at night dipshit

Kek as much as I like the idea, I'm just looking for words he can throw their way. Kids in elementary school.

Did I say pick a fight? How the fuck did you manage to have kids, did you rape your sister or something?
Tell the guy you're sick of hearing about his son and his gang of little twats giving your son grief and that he needs to do something about it. Fucking grow a pair.

If his Dad is a cop then just go directly to him or call him (record this discussion). If he knows what's good for him he won't want to risk getting in trouble and being brought to court. If he doesn't, get your kid a pin camera and get him to record when they are being little shits to him and then tell the school you have it, and you will take them to court with it/send it to supervisors, local newspapers, etc.

TL;DR: Make it known that you're willing and able to drag them into frivolous litigation if they don't get their shit kids under control.

this

I'm just improving inter-universal teichmuller theory because it's my day off from my work at the LHC in CERN

Canada is so gay. Of course the leafs want to avoid any sort of real conflict. If I were your kid I would tell the little shit skins to fuck off before their houses catch fire.

>my dad hated niggers
>i dont like my dad
>i dont want to be my dad
>i dont want to be bad
>oh well im just gonna make fun of this cunt
man thats a fufilling lifestyle.

I heard a story recently about a kid whose dad got tired of his son getting fucked with and dragged down by trash, and told him to challenge the biggest kid to a fight on the phone. Set a time and date for the fight out on the pond in the middle of winter. Kid was like I can't even fight wtf. But his dad told him he'd show him how to punch, and fight like a man. Day of the fight comes, dad tells him to go out there early and not be a pussy. Kid goes out there, waits on the ice, other kid doesn't show, doesn't show, doesn't show.,, kid gets cold & goes home.

As I recall, his Dad went out for a drive of his own, along the route where the other kid would be coming from, caught the other kid on his way, stopped, and beat the fuck out of him, took his wallet, and left him a bloody mess. Went back to watch his son wait on the ice. His son would have gotten his ass kicked, but at least he had the character to not back down. And the dad got to protect his son without making a big deal about it or any legal drama, since the kid had no idea who he was.

And the kid had had enough of fighting

I've tried telling him to handle it how it should be, he just won't even consider standing up for himself physically. He generally loves everyone. What kills me the most is these two kids used to be his friend, ones on his football team, and the other was at his birthday party the year past.

By bullying, did he bump into them and they didn't say sorry?

Nevermind, you're a faggot. Fuck your gay kid and your shit existence. You shouldn't have reproduced.

That's amazing if true

This post tells me you've never confronted anyone in your life, let alone a cop who generally already had a chip on his shoulder because, lets face it, he's a cop.

Confrontation between two guys about their kids almost always gets out of hand.

as long as their white op you can call them whatever you want

is this you? this sounds sad enough to be a real story.

that is retardedly fucked
>grown man attacks a kid
this is why i carried a knife, if a grown man attacked me I'd at least do some permanent damage

piss off

Are you fucking retarded? Telling his kid to stand up for himself makes him a bad person? Get the fuck out of here you sissy faggot.

They're not.

The kid obviously deserved it though who gives a fuck

>tell kid to stand up for himself
>feel bad that you raised a pussy
>take it out on kid who bullies your son
huh thats real fucking manly.

have him change schools.
drive him to school instead of letting him take the bus.
go to the POLICE and file some bs case of them endagering ur kids mental health or something.

He's in grade 5 going to a school in a country where political correctness has essentially destroyed all sense of freedom.

Teaching your kid to stand up for himself physically can result in a lot of shit for him.

yeah if you dont want your kid to grow up with a weird sense of masculinity and probably become a cocksucking faggot who wears dresses then i recommend you dont tell your kid to do dumb shit like this

[spoiler]but you should because i want to fuck your gay trap son[/spoiler]

Guys, I'm just looking for something a kid can say to trigger some other little fucks that won't get him suspended or expelled.

If he wanted to hit them, he could. But he's not a moron and retaliating with violence would be fucking retarded.

im canadian and I didn't get in shit for being vioolent until high school
it's easy to get away with in grade 5

I dealt with the same shit when I was a kid. He will get through it. You're there to help him through it. Ask him how you can help- nobody expects you to know what to do. Maybe you can drive him to school.
I'm sure if your kid gets proof it it (a recording, witnesses, etc) then the school will be forced to act.
Btw, you should probably work on your racism. It isn't going to be good for anyone around you.

I expect nothing less from Sup Forums

listen bro, i get that, but trying to mold your kid into the man you couldnt be is not a good fucking idea, you're just gonna brain damage him

This

If something happens to the kid, one less racist POS.

Have him try to get on their good side, kids love talking about shit at school. If they fall for it and start acting nice, he just needs to listen and wait. Eventually one of them will mention something personal and he will then have the ammo he needs for insults.

I did this to a chick in HS and eventually she told me about something traumatic, which I then flipped on her when she decided to be a fag and made it sound like her fault. Problem solved, she left that day and then never talked to me again. If he's in good standing with teachers he will also be able to deny claims and play dumb as the "goodie two shoes".

I usually reserve the racism when I'm out with friends. It subtly slips out in casual conversation but he doesn't pick up on it.

I've considered driving him to school but I work from 4am to 3pm.

Talk to parents, if that doesn't work you can tarnish their reputation by going public with the issue since his dad is a cop.

Yeah yeah, get triggered.

Kinda in the wrong place to be a snowflake, aren't you?

dude i dont know your fucking reasons but if thats what you think a man should be; a racist cunt whos terribly afraid his sons gonna become the same then i dont want to fucking help you

[spoiler]give me some leeway here[/spoiler]

You wouldn't believe how insecure you sound, big guy. "racism is bad hurrrrrrr" no shit tit, we all got that. We all didn't have the luxury of growing up in the suburbs where we got offended on other's behalf.

You know what, if he can't even come up with any comebacks to defend himself verbally himself, he's a lost cause. He's either gonna be a little fag until the isolation builds up and he becomes an enraged hateful douche, or he's gonna be a mentally fucked tranny. Either way, you fucked up by being a shitty parent. If you're taking it in the ass because of the state, you deserve your humiliating son.

Sounds like it's verbal bullying. However you end up failing at dealing with it (because there aren't many positive outcomes), just make sure your kid has some kind of outlet. He needs to find something he can focus on and become good at. Something that makes him confident. That's your real goal as a parent. That's what will protect him in the long-run.
Elon Musk was once beaten unconscious by bullies. His parents, however, kept him focused and confident.

oh my god im not that guy but its clear you feel at least a little bad about it.

If you're gonna be a cunt THEN FUCKING BE A CUNT DONT BE FUCKING INDECISIVE GODDAMN

I don't want to pull him from the bus. He has friends at school (from his football team) and others, but they generally ignore them. On the bus he can't get away from it. I don't want to give these little shits the impression they got away with it.

I just want him to use his words to put them in their place like a person.

yeah thats fucking rough. figure it out dipshit im not gonna hand it to you on a fucking platter shit.

I like the idea of having the teachers/principle sign something that says theyve been made aware of the situation. Ya never know what cunt will try to take you to court.

>I just want him to use his words to put them in their place like a person.

then snitching is the way to go

My nephew was being bullied by an older student on his walk home. He came home with bruises and scrapes and wouldn't tell my sister what happened.

One time she drove to pick him up and saw him being beaten up by this group of older kids. My sister went in to the school office after breaking it up and reported it.

Principal asked my nephew who was doing it and he said "Abdi" or something like that. Turns out this group of older kids are middle eastern or something.

Anyways, the principal did fuck all and my nephew continued to be bullied by these kids. I've been in boxing for about five years so I took my nephew over a couple times a week to learn so he can defend himself.

Not a good idea. After a few weeks my my nephew has more confidence. Get a call from my sister saying my nephew was "suspended for a week for fighting" which seemed harsh.

The principal told my sister that my nephew's "attack" on his bully was vicious and a sample of intolerance. I felt so bad for him. He's taking boxing classes now and isn't giving up. One week? What the fuck? I got the day off when I got in fights in high school.

tl;dr nephew got suspended for a week for beating up his bully. The principal implied the attack was race-related.

welp does everyone feel better now? im glad we could get it out of our systems.

>responsible

thats where youre wrong kiddo

My two best friends since childhood decided I wasn't cool enough for them the summer of my 8th grade, and all throughout high school then made me their punching bag and ensured I had no friends and that no girls would talk to me. They did well elevating themselves in the little high school social scene turning me into a laughing stock. By senior year I was actively planning shooting them, then wound up moving cross country, and got on with my life. I can definitely understand why people become murderers. I was there once. Enlisting in Military service later taught me to control it, and life taught me to be a buddhist about shit instead of a barbarian, and just roll with the shit man.

No it wasn't me, and it was told by the kid who waited on the pond. It was twenty years later when his kids were having troubles and his dad told him the other half of the story.

Stop giving a shit. He did the right thing. Keep training him.

Ask for advice on Sup Forums you Leaf piece of shit

you're nephew thinks your cool, he wants to be like you. the real question is do you want to be a scumbag like the people you once respected or do you want to be better?

Just get you kid to plow them like straight up rail them in the ass or just beat them up

nah dude get your kid to fuck you up the ass while you wear a wig and cry about your father

yeah dont do that the cops get involved now and the innocent kid gets blamed for not taking the abuse. i got a months detention for getting my ass kicked. i didnt do shit i just laid their and got beat on. the next day they blamed me.

What's Krav Maga? not op btw

tell me who they are and where they live and ill burn them in their sleep.

quick, easy, hard to trace back to the arsonist.

Found the nigger

really hardcore israeli martial arts
most martial arts are focused on on particular fighting style and are largely historical instead of practical

krav maga is specifically designed to be able to teach anyone to kill by any means necessary

This.

When the racewar does happen you want him to be a skilled warrior.

almost certainly not a nigger, probs just some moral fag who wants to help

t:moralfagniggerwhowantstohelp

id tell them to just beat the shit out of them if they're smaller than him. the consequences are most likely better than the alternative

I don't think anyone was crying about their father? I believe the word you're looking for is context, which seems to have been provided.

Provide any information you have on the cop father or the bullies. Emails, Facebook, phone number, anything info you have. I'll take care of the rest.

This is the answer