100% cuck here

100% cuck here.

Anyone want more pics of my wife?

She me her anus! Now user!

>She me her anus
what did he mean by this?

also,yeah more pics your wife is making my funny parts tingle.

Tell your bitch to clean that nasty kitchen!

Sure

I've been encouraging my girl to explore her naughty side. shes exploring her naughty side after years of innocence, loves getting drunk and gets really fun when she is. I was surprised by it a lot especially when she went to go make out with some dude at the bar bathroom we were in...
I dont know if i'm turned on by this or want this to stop.

No, you need Jewsus

Show me her goddamn anus you fucking beta cock fake cocksucker

Show her tits to us

yer a faggit op

pic related? also moar.
did it make you horny or not?

Like getting her drunk, blindfolding her, and getting a buddy to rail her ass as you film it and post to Snapchat?

If you have stuff of her doing anal then hell yeah

pic related. yes of course

yup

i'd fuck her, she looks like she loves getting dicked deesn't she?
any nudes?

does she? her innocence is what drew me to her though
she hasnt had much experience, barely even sends nudes, even though were long distance

i want to tear that ass
how does she behave when she's drunk? the innocent ones are the nastiest

How good is she at taking the dick in holes though? So you stick a few fingers in her mouth while fucking so she can imagine what it's like to suck another cock? After the bathroom makeout, did she say anything? What are the things that you have said to her?

she gets really fun, touchy and such

here's a fake i had an user do because he was interested

not sure, she does anal comfortably. i'll try that next time.
she was horrified after she sobered up, but curious with why she did it
i've expressed interest in seeing her do more.

Where are you guys from, Cali? Its a LOT easier to do in certain states than others.

Any pics of anal, along with how she likes to be fucked or used? What do you imagine happening the most?

what did you tell her exactly when you said to "explore her naughty side" to her?

other side of the US actually
like i said, still transitioning, not much pics user, sorry. though eventually i want to see her take at least 2 dicks at once, pussy and ass.
that'll be a long time from now though

i told her it was sexy hearing how she went off with a stranger, imagining it and i wanna see more from her

how did she react when u told her that?

she gave a small smile but she looked kinda worried.

she still did it tho

next time while you fuck her ask her if she like getting fucked and make her scream it out loud, then make her say that she loves dicks, etc.

I must have missed the post. Where at , and what did you man by transitioning?

And it's easier than you think. I went over to a couple's place I met on CL and exchanged std tests via text with after talking to the guy for two weeks.

They had been out at the club, when they got back he made sure she was still drunk. We were doing light talking and giggling and drinking, and not even five minutes in she said something kinky so I put my middle finger in her mouth, slid my hand down the back of her pants and pushed my middle finger knuckle deep into her ass. The look on her face while she looked at her boyfriend was priceless. About 5 minutes later she lead us up the stairs and we were spit roasting and double penetrating her.

It can heppen, just got to find someone good looking who is on the same page with you and get your gf drunk so that she can be your perfect slut without any shame.

will try, it might be fun to hear

NJ, transitioning from innocent to slut kek.
wow. i would love to see that happen eventually. maybe even more than one other guy. double penetration and spit roast and otherwise, with cum everywhere inside her

Baby steps. The chick i was talking about had never had a threesome or done anal lol, I don't think most chicks can transition that quickly.

My gf and I did this
It was slow at first but eventually, I arranged for her to sleep with 2 dudes almost twice her age
It was the hottest thing in my life
Willing to tell you more about it, if you have an email or something we can talk in private

yeah, slowly but surely lol

did you just watch or something? thats my end goal kek, having her between two older men, maybe black with huge cocks, pumping into her pussy and asshole at the same time in rhythm, with sue moaning in happiness

Yeah man, do you got an email? Not really something I want to post here

i keep a gurellamail but i have to go now so i'll check it later
[email protected]

Email sent, user

i'd fuck your girl all night