youtube.com/watch?v=2sB7I05vj2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VNla4uk7AYY
youtube.com/watch?v=0chXFSJ_MJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00
youtube.com/watch?v=2xhEz2NjOv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still listening to music with lyrics

the fuck is WRONG with you

Daily Reminder: Only retrowave is Sup Forums approved now - youtube.com/watch?v=bFuW54Bjq9E

>listening to the instrumental and vocal Jew

She means the new generation was raised to do drugs and listen to criminals and heroin addicts.
Somehow this isn't seen as a problem. Although I like Nirvana especially Sliver

It means that America's youth (and kids in the West in general) are pot-addled idiots who think they're deep and insightful because they listen to shitty music by a fat delinquent and a whiny heroin junkie.

>implying Vaporwave isn't the fashy soundtrack to the Race War of 2017

ravenews.ca/en/read/2016/february/09/

WE WUZ CRUSADERS AND SHIIIIIT

youtube.com/watch?v=wz2NTbNsyWo

It means that the song is garbage and she just said that because it rhymes

>that time
>those opinions
whoa

>listening to Jewish controlled artists

Who else /futurefash/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=wi2b9QxZcPA

This shit is really getting old.

Am I you and are you me?

>implying vaporwave isn't 100% anonymous

Nobody knew who Macross 82-99 was until he chose to reveal his identity. I pity you a little bit for how stupid you are.

Mein bruders.

This is the music that will make every Philip K Dick novel ever written a reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqnDz9riUHg

Retro wave is the only way to go.

>Perturbator AND Dance with the Dead together

Stop, I can't take all this ear sex.

I CAN FEEL IT

My only problem is that 90% of vapor wave is shit. I like the style I just wish it would find an orthodoxy that didn't suck ass.

This. The more avant garde you get, the more experimental and thus shitty it can get. Vapor wave exists on this fringe.

>not enjoying the bliss of pure silence

Have you heard this authentic Trumpwave?
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

desert rock masterrace

Got some examples? I expect to feel a Mad Max vibe from it, so you better deliver.

Thanks man. I'm checking out all the music posted in the thread so far. If you have any vapor wave/future funk music to suggest just post it. I'm going to give everything a listen.

Dumb song and hip hop is toxic, but you don't actually believe marijuana replacing alcohol is in anyway a bad thing, right? Alcohol is horrible, it's the drug for people who literally want to be stupid.

People only hate weed because stereotypes that are only remotely true for its vocal minority. Most weed smokers don't talk about it because they don't want to be slapped with the stereotype.

>flag
You almost had me for a second.

Well give us examples of what you like and we can go from there.

I'm with him on future funk or anything spacey. Think Lustmord meets Perturbator with more of a vapor wave feel

I'm not in favour of either, but I'm well aware that alcohol is far more damaging. However, to suggest that a majority of weed smokers "don't talk about it" is baffling, considering how most idiot kids brag about it constantly.

Straight Edge life, my friend.

Love me some future funk.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbWS0j2fulY

Blank Banshee is alright. Stuff like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU

>Not only listening to Gregorian Chants
It's like you want to be infested with demons

How old are you? You're talking about kids, I'm talking about white colllar workers. Of course children using any drugs not prescribed by doctors is a bad thing, of course they're dumb and obnoxious about things, they're kids and to be honest I suspect you are too.

Weed will reform society just like caffeine did.

>Straight Edge
I prefer a finer, more deliberate control over my brain chemistry.

>implying the only music you should listen to isn't medieval european music of your heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=nj5Bc8zwwU0

Weed does make you dumb too if you smoke it everyday like most people in this generation. And maybe it's just a Canadian/poor thing but everyone talks about weed. Most of the people I know that are my age and below openly talk about it and smoke everyday, it would be fine if you smoked it once n a while.
Alcoholics are degenerate as well but most of them smoke everyday too, having a few beers everyday or getting drunk once a week isn't a big deal same with weed.
Most stoners I know are stupider than alcoholics, alcoholics usually drink to hide because they can't handle the idiocy of modern society.

youtu.be/dq8YcRi7DD4

youtu.be/7H0sg24FUjU

youtu.be/d4WlqxPzQ28

As in you like or hate future funk or "anything spacey"? personally I like Perturbator and that future funk stuff

One you can dance to, and the other one you can have angry sweaty sex to.

Try this out, Pham:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

youtube.com/watch?v=e-JQucnZdhE

youtube.com/watch?v=0dYPYAMxviw

youtu.be/mkacBdekneI?t=2m22s

These are all over the map, but the first one is 10/10

>Weed will reform society just like caffeine did.
Caffeine focuses the mind and makes you more productive. I don't see how weed can do the same.

>I prefer a finer, more deliberate control over my brain chemistry.
Now I know you're living up to your flag.

nothing posted in this thread comes close to masterpieces such as this
youtube.com/watch?v=3nhcTllJgIY
Not saying your stuff isn't fine, but lets not kid ourselves when we are talking the highest for of human expression

SUFFOCATION , NO BREATHING , DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
H
I
S
IS MY LAST RESORT

>I prefer a finer, more deliberate control over my brain chemistry.

Back off, everyone. We cannot compete with someone of such blue blood. Only the most pristine samplings of futa and memes will suit this aristocrat's pallet.

Quite. youtube.com/watch?v=7y3pspnwyoM

I don't think there's anything wrong with what he said/espouses.

There's something to be said for the remarkable things a well-disciplined mind can accomplish.

>but you don't actually believe marijuana replacing alcohol is in anyway a bad thing, right? Alcohol is horrible, it's the drug for people who literally want to be stupid.
If you're smoking good quality weed, most people get lazy and it affects their short term memory. They find boring stuff more entertaining.

Also, having a few drinks once in a while isn't as bad as inhaling smoke.

They're both fine if you have self control, but most people don't. Saying marijuana is better because alcohol abuse can kill you isn't a good argument. Inhaling anything that's being burned will contribute to a higher chance of cancer. Even eating charred foods can contribute.

Unless you think marijuana makes you smart/overthrows corrupt governments/cures cancer or a bunch of other stupid things.

One doesn't necessarily have to smoke cannabis to use it recreationally.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGNc9zWAk6s

youtube.com/watch?v=6397BdJHNRA

youtube.com/watch?v=AlwLmyaa454

You think this because you're a child, it's dripping in your post. Your age and younger? This generation? I'm 25 and talking about weed is a career limiting move, of course I don't expect children to have a mature attitude towards drugs.

Weed allows you to come to more conclusions or rather different conclusions that you would have reached sober. It's the drug of hindsight if anything, it's a great drug for engineers after a long day of banging your head against a problem.

You don't smoke it during problem solving, you smoke it after.

Glad you recognise your superiors.

Marijuana has such a small effect on memory for high IQs, lots of won't notice that effect without mixing it with alcohol. Same with marijuana addiction and tobacco, same with having a natural loser personality and having the weakness to blame your vice rather than yourself.

Catchy tune. Sounds like an Adele song. Shit lyrics though. Sounds like a song the "journalists" at VICE would write during their lunchbreak.

New generation grew up with technology and instant access to information. Who gives a shit about pot? Not everybody listens to rap or Nirvana.

PS- VICE is sex/drugs/rocknroll clickbait. Well, that Inside North Korea video was pretty good. Rest is shit.

You don't have to abuse alcohol to use it recreationally either, and the few times I ingested marijuana it felt pretty similar to drinking alcohol. Also, most people smoke it and a portion of those people believe it's good for them.

She meant she cant compose or sing for shit very much indirectly.

Similar to most alcoholics in denial believing that "oh I read wine is good for your heart so alcohol must be good for you".

Moreover, even casual/"recreational" alcohol abuse still dehydrates and depletes the B vitamins in the body. And let's be honest, your average "3 beer lunch" drinker is too dumb/cucked to re-hydrate properly and take some niacin after a day/night of hard drinking.

>t. live with two (2) alcoholics

WE WUZ AMERICANA AND SHIT

Both make you retarded and are bad for your health. One fucks up your liver and the other gives you cancer of the lungs, throat, esophagus, larynx, mouth, etc. Pick your poison, faggot.

This is damn good.

>youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

Listened to the album before, couldn't get into it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

This is perfect. 10/10

>youtube.com/watch?v=e-JQucnZdhE

Very comfy. Not my favorite, but still easy listening.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0dYPYAMxviw

Kind of like the vibe. Not exactly vapor wave, not exactly future funk.

>youtu.be/mkacBdekneI?t=2m22s

I'll listen to this more when I have time. So far I like everything.

>Weed will reform society just like caffeine did.
I can see it.

It's going to shift things in rather fascinating ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sB7I05vj2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VNla4uk7AYY
youtube.com/watch?v=0chXFSJ_MJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00

I've noticed that about alcohol, you have to take vitamin pills to prevent a sort of come down that honestly feels worse than a stim crash to me. It's such a bizarrely bad drug, no one sane could possibly believe it's popular for any reason other than tradition.

Marijuana on the other hand makes you feel "annoyed" when it's wearing off. Compared to alcohol it's nothing.

Marijuana and cancer is contentious, its other negative effects lessen with time, like REM sleep (which causes "those" dreams when you quit). The neurotoxicity of alcohol is permanent though, you give yourself Wernicke–Korsakoff and you're a drooling retard for life. Even livers can heal, but your brain is forever.

Meanwhile, marijuana is proven not to be neurotoxic.

I'm just saying, the world would be objectively better off if we replaced alcohol with vaporized marijuana. By better off, I mean we'll notice the kind of progression unseen until the 50s to 80s.

With any luck music will stop sucking. Classical is God tier when you're stoned, I'm hoping psychedelics in general will cause a renaissance.

>You think this because you're a child, it's dripping in your post. Your age and younger? This generation? I'm 25 and talking about weed is a career limiting move, of course I don't expect children to have a mature attitude towards drugs
What do I think because of my age? I'm 24 and many adults talk about pot openly.
If you start smoking young it fucks up your head and makes you retarded.
Fucking Australians

>not exclusively listening to Trumpwave and businesscore

This is white mans music:
youtube.com/watch?v=2xhEz2NjOv0
Rest in peace

People don't need any more shitty vices to use publicly. Having friends who smoke regular cigarettes is the fucking worst. Following them outside while they blow shitty smoke in your face or get ash all over you. Imagine that, but they get progressively more annoying, because they're high.

Having people walking around high on vaporized weed all day won't make things better. And you only have hangovers if you drink too much.

I'm not saying don't use either of them because they can both provide benefits, but you shouldn't be using any kind of drug every single day, day after day. Once a week is okay, once a month would be better.

They should be treated as special things to provide personal growth and harmony, not a daily habit where you get drunk or high and sit around mindlessly consuming mass media.

Why do you not just wait inside while they go outside to smoke? Typical beta faggot.

Hardcore degeneracy incoming

Well, okay?
>people who get high/drunk more than once a weekend
Agreed. Fuck those.
>With any luck music will stop sucking. Classical is God tier when you're stoned, I'm hoping psychedelics in general will cause a renaissance.
I think a lot of shit will end up sounding like Tame Impala or what have you. Raggea is probably going to die because it'll stop being all counter culture once TAH HERRRRRB MAAAAAANNNEE xDDD stops being counter-culture.

>be britbong
>elect muslims

Is King Crimson Sup Forums-approved?

Schitzoid man is great.