>Find female
>"Hey, want to grab a coffee sometime?"
>Repeat steps one and two as needed

I don't like coffee

kek fucking coffee?

It dosen't matter what you like...

Yes, Satan, coffee.
Then order a fucking tea.

Fuck that. Way to excite her by going on the most boring date in the world.

I would suggest a blood orgy..

evil bastard

Genuinely interested - what would be your idea of an exciting first date?

Do you have a penis?
Do you want one?

If you're asking out a stranger, coffee is the best thing to do. Most people like coffee, and it presents a nonthreatening, public environment to get to know each other.
Assuming you're not autistic enough to fuck up a simple coffee date, it's a nice, safe bet.

If you're asking out someone you know?

Then you should probably know what they like at that point.
My number one tip is to keep it casual and simple on the first date. Go to her favorite restaurant, a museum, the zoo, wherever she likes. Preferably not a movie, because that doesn't allow for much conversation.
A big mistake I see with the autists here is going all out on the first date. Dropping hundreds of dollars on a five-course meal is really overwhelming and awkward for the girl.

Treat them like you would anybody else you'd ask out to something, bro.
That's all women truly want from guys is to be treated like an average person, not someone that's going to place them on a pedestal. This makes some women feel weird. Remember, they suffer body image issues and other things just as much as anyone else, and everyone is imperfect, so don't treat them as perfect beings that should be worshipped and you'll be okay.

>Preferably not a movie, because that doesn't allow for much conversation.

Misconception. If you're feeling nervous and don't know what to say, there's tons of material that presents itself before and/or after the movie. That, and you're spending time together without having to put in too much effort.

>date
fuck that shit, get laid fucker. women are just as horny as you dude.

I'm fat and not very horny

Why would you ask out a stranger on a date? Shouldn't you get to know then fist?

do you like vaginal fisting?

You're right. You should go on a couple of dates first before asking for a date.

>female

If they say no you can just run away

Use this!!

that's not what I said at all you double nigger

He was implying you can't get to know better without first going out on a date to know them better, stupid fuck.

For 1 don't call them females

But at first he said stranger, as in someone you literally don't know at all. Shouldn't you get to know their personality first?

>if white
Hey there. You want to go fuck in the bathroom and Snapchat it to your boyfriend?

>if black
Hey there. Give me aids please.

>if some other flavor of brown
>see above

>if slav
Cheeki breeki comrade. I am sex the cat!

Everyone is a stranger to you until you meet and become friends, how can you get to know a stranger personality if you don't spend time with them personally? Internet isn't the same, they can be lying to you about themselves to seem like a better catch to you, masking their flaws. They can't do this in a public setting scenario.
Most people give first encounters the benefit of the doubt, this lets you know how they are and act. It's usually after this point if they decide your worth the trouble to see again.

Fucking hell

Simple:
>get an education
>get a decent job
>save up some money
>get a good credit rating
>stay in relatively good shape
>maintain personal hygiene
>get a decent look working with what you have
>and when you're ready to ask...
>look your best
>approach her with confidence
>drop all the spaghetti from your pockets
I think you might be asking this question in the wrong place, user.