Looks kinda like one of the species. Prob won't make you trip or anything lol

took 2g of dried shrroms an hour ago
i'm not feeling shit.

no its a tobaco

Thats a cig

>2g
>Expecting to trip

look for that one

not a trip just some sign that's it's actually magic mushrooms, i'm planning on selling them

There's a bit of a threshhold dossage mate, and the potency can vary from shroom to shroom, even from the same location. Best of luck

If you found that in the woods be careful. Many deadly posion mushrooms in the world. Let an expert get a spore print before you go poisoning friends and neighbours.

i do have a sporeprint if that'd be any useful to user

yeah prolly, there's one way to find out

>Spore print
Image board
Yeah sure it'd be interesting.
Why niggas always gotta ask?

Don't think so, at least not one like I've ever seen. Done mushrooms ~30 times.

Granted, the ones I do are dried out and this looks fresh.

You can find them growing on cow shit after a rain. Not even joking.

the cubensis grows there yeah

Thanks for sharing, those are neat.
Best of luck not being poision.
Saw a crazy as fuck meteor last time I did the shrooms. Camping near the beach looking up at the stars... it Came in slow and bright green then split in 2. Hands down the best astrological event I've ever seen.

Bunch of 9s in a non get thread.

Magic mushrooms use to have blue stains when they begin to dry. That's the actual magic.

that's a cigarette

that's an overused joke

Picked it up a few hours ago

Ate 40 of those, straight from the forrest.

Tought my friend was donald duck, and that I was a baby.

Never been that happy in my life tho, and I dont even think I would even if i won a million dollars

you should try dmt then if you want to feel that happy again

No

Flys are shit
Not even a psylocybe

I have, in small doses tho so never got the effect. Cant do drugs anymore tho

I believe you found that on a well kept lawn right op? Was walking to the movies last summer, and found like 40 of those (or identical) on an industrial properties lawn.

Could be poison though. I've never had luck finding shrooms in the wild, BARELY any on the fucking streets either. God be damned before I order a kit online and make moldy mason jars -_-

tl;dr
>check shroomery

Why no more drugs ?

They are legal in the US for shipping across states. Been considering ordering a shitload and giving it a go regardless.

>erowid

I miss shroom hunting.. I use to find the golden amanti's at a disk golf course I use to go to when I was in ohio, oh well now that I'm in Texas I might as well head west to the desert and start looking for some peyote

>Tought my friend was donald duck
I call bs
I've taken massive amounts of acid and never have I seen a draon or a cartoon character walking around.

I did see a guy making this face once. Pic related.

Yeah, they are growing maybe 20km from my city in a forrest or actually its a field inside a forrest.

Dont even know how my friend found the place, its also pretty open so there are always grannys calling the cops so then you gotta move away til they leave fucking annoying

How much do u need to take if U wanna trip?

I did just that. It wasn't worth it.

Work in finance, some people were using cocaine so now they do random tests

Belive what you want mate, thats what I saw. I was also drinking, maybe that had an effect?

Uncomfortable gassy trip with a headache? Heard it was pretty much just uncomfortable XP...

Nice, the only shrooms I MIGHT have passed by were these big yellow fuckers that grow on logs. Its like 50 degrees in CONNECTICUT right now... feels like its in the 40s....

I kinda like this cold weather though, even in June.

Alas, very minimal mushrooms growing here.

I wanna learn 2 deep webb, but even my most tech savvy elitist friends say its too risky

update:

i think i found them on shroomery they are pretty similar to what i found

shroomery.org/12482/Panaeolus-bisporus

good luck, probably poison. post the caps on there forum and wait 12 hours for a response

It looks very much like a Liberty Cap.
Does it have a little nipple on top of the cap?
Does it bruise blue?
If it is a Liverty Cap, you're lucky. They're one of the strongest, even stronger than P. Cubensis.
But you need mo fo a trip.

they're not liberty caps they don't have the nip ting nor are they turning blue

i have around 140g of them

though i think they might be Panaeolus bisorpus

Ah ok, unlucky.

Well if your shrooms do not bruise blue at some point, they do not contain psilocybin or atleast very very little of it.

Try squeeze one of them and leave it for a bit to check for blueing.