What do you you guys think of my Fidget Spinner? It's really spinning fast...

What do you you guys think of my Fidget Spinner? It's really spinning fast. I disassembled it and repacked it with type 3 bearings instead of the shit-tier type 1 that it came with. kek. I also lubed the semi-shaft with triple-filtered Marvel Oil. It's really getting about 8000rpm per seat now. But I think I can push it further

gimmi a pic of it not spinning i cant see nothing

you're such a fucking tryhard

That's the type 3 bearings bruh

What about the decals or gold or whatever that's on it?

Dumb bitch. You supposed to use Type-R bearings for maxspeed. Smh.

Op here. I don't put decals on my spinners. It corrupts the aero dynamic flow. I'm not a nigger

lol

>following a fad this heavily
>Being this gay

kek at the bidet

I highly rate the levels of sarcasm in these posts - well done sir

OP's pic will get to be the highlight of all future cringe threads

That sword tho

One thing to say : HERO !
I can't belive someone like you exist.

All joking aside. It really is a blur in op's pic.
I think triple filtering the oil is what gives it such antifriction action.

How did you measure the rpm? By radar cam or laser?

Op here, I used laser. I've never though of radar... I think I'd prefer that since laser is not 100% accurate due to light distortion

Yeah my best friend found a cop that let him use their radar gun to measure the speed

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other fidgetbros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

Get on my level