I didn't ask for this, Sup Forums

I didn't ask for this, Sup Forums.

>Hold me Steve, I need to pretend I love you so there's a forced love triangle subplot in season two

>pretend to love you
I see /r9k/ is still rectally ravaged over this scene.

I just wanted to see her elf costume that she wore for the kids D&D campaign

>acts like a jock asshole and smashes the camera of the guy who might be able to help Nancy find Barb
>smears SLUT NANCY all over a public billboard because of a wild assumption he had
>teases Jonathan about his lost brother and fights him
>"nah just jokes guys I'm a decent guy really"

And she doesn't hook up with the guy who's actually nice to her and almost kissed her AND saved her goddamn life from the monster? Come on buddy, it doesn't take a love expert to see this is unbelievable writing.

Why tf was he made white though?

>Beta male risks life for lady
>She still jumps on Chad's cock anyway
Seems pretty realistic to me, bud

It WAS heading that way, but Steve came back into something they kept from him and literally saved the plan. Even when confronted with that shit he came back and fought. But yeah if things had just proceeded as normal, the other dude would've gotten with her.

Steve was never meant to reform, they actively rewrote him because they liked the actor. It's kina retarded how his character goes from dickweed to hero in the span of one episode.

>yfw you will NEVER hang out with all these based people

>no Millie
Why even be there

Life doesn't work the way you think it does. That's why you are where you are.

>based people

most actors are self-absorbed assholes, dude

ESPECIALLY the young ones

Here, have this rare Froggo with Millie.

Life isn't as black and white as you assume it is without actually experiencing it. That's why you are where you are.

>goes from dickweed

There is absolutely nothing dickweedish about smashing the camera of a guy who was hiding in the woods taking pictures of you while you had sex with your girlfriend.

no it's 100% believable.

He just had a little temper tantrum bud

You really think that was the most dickweedish thing his character did?

>most actors are self-absorbed assholes, dude
>ESPECIALLY the young ones

you are right, but from various interviews it seems like these people are pretty normal and non pretentious. I know for sure that Finn is a cool guy and Millie is pretty bright for her age.

Joe Kerry is apparently a very kind and funny person. Can't say much about Charlie and Natalia though, except that Natalia is almost for sure suffers anorexia.

>smashes the camera

Cunt was lurking in the woods taking snapshots. Got off light you ask me.

>tfw steves now are black thug bulls while steves from the 80s now would be the sissy white Bois

>but from various interviews it seems like these people are pretty normal and non pretentious
Are you being serious right now? You know interviews are just another act right?

>Wild assumption
>Sees Jonathan and Nancy in her bed together
What would you think if you saw two people who weren't related in the same bed together

He doesn't know the first thing about having a girlfriend.

Spoken like a true cuckold.

No, he's the cuckold for not having a problem with a guy spending the night in your girlfriend's bedroom. Try and keep up.

>she shouldn't wildly love the guy who takes her on an emotional roller coaster! that's so unlike a woman's psyche!

>defends Steve's actions
>sees another guy in his girlfriend's bedroom and scurries away to plot a gay revenge plot, instead of busting through the window and rearranging his face

It turns out you were the beta all along!

How is publicly humiliating someone more beta than privately humiliating them? Try and keep up.

>breaking the camera
Wasn't in the wrong.
>spray painting that Nancy is a slut
He didn't. His dick head "friends" did that and then he volunteered to clean it up after.

Only thing Steve crossed the line on was talking shit to John over his missing brother which he rightfully got his ass kicked over. Humbled him really. Then to top it all off he goes to John's house to apologize. Face it, the fact that she stayed with Steve was a surprise to everyone because were trained from watching tv that the loser/weirdo always gets the girl when it doesn't work like that irl. It was a breath of fresh air tbqhf.

The only other thing he did was stand by while his friends spray painted shit about Nancy around town. Which given what he believed happened, is understandable, even if it wasn't right.

It's kids in love. They tend to be stupid and overreact.

>acts like a jock asshole and smashes the camera of the guy who might be able to help Nancy find Barb
He was taking creepy pictures of her while she was in his house. At this point no one knew he could help her find Barb
>smears SLUT NANCY all over a public billboard because of a wild assumption he had
The assumption was not that wild. He saw them in a fucking bed together at night. And he didn't do the spray painting, but that's a moot point. He let it happen
>teases Jonathan about his lost brother and fights him
I'll give you that
>"nah just jokes guys I'm a decent guy really"
He never said he was just joking. He felt guilty, went to apologize to Jonathan, found out they were in deep shit, and decided to man up and help. He didn't have to help, he could've just walked away. He also likely didn't do it just to get Nancy back, because at the time his understanding of the situation was Nancy is with Jonathan, he just wants to make things right because he was a dick earlier

>Try and keep up.
Try and think of new material.

all of this.

The new material was in my destroying your beta argument. Try and keep up is the icing on the cake. You can't handle my new material, as evidenced by your avoiding it. Try and keep up.

Holy kek this thread. All of you faggots are dying alone.

not to mention Steve even replaced the camera he broke

Yeah - he's a pretty great guy all around. Doesn't take shit from girls and replaces broken camera.

He made fun of a dude's broken family and dead brother. You moron.