White people are the most advanced, smartest and powerful race

>white people are the most advanced, smartest and powerful race
>b-but we're being manipulated by the jews, it's the cause of all our problems

>flame feminists and blacks for blaming everything on the patriarchy/the white man

>blame everything on the Jews

No one denied the Jew is crafty

>white people are the most advanced, smartest, and powerful

but we are small in number, and the jew thrives on exploiting that

also most of the masses the jews influence are in fact stupid, blood polluted "whites"

how do i know that these posts weren't made by jews?

Personally I think Jews are the smartest race on the planet. I think they are manipulating whites, yeah.
Difference between us and the niggers, however, is that we are clearly capable of forming happy, functioning societies. Niggers are not.

le spooked doggo haha

there were plenty of functioning african societies before colonialism
>check anthropology

Good good goy

>functioning african societies

he should have said dominant, powerful societies

>Number of white people : ~1 billion
>number of jews: like 10 millions lmao

one should learn to accept defeat

>TFW you realize that this is literally all the establishment can do to "Censor" Us
>TFW you realize that this is most likely ironic shitposting and that the establishment shills aren't even clever enough to create images like this
>TFW you realize that we can shill ourselfs harder when we get bored

>functioning african societies before colonialism
you mean Portugal

what a shit son
we should've gave you to britain instead of India

boy I hate those pesky feminists, but aren't alt righters just as bad, goys, I-I mean guys? :^)

>The reason for the horrific state of almost all non-white countries is because of whites.
Keep telling yourself that, m80.
>Functioning African societies
I suppose what you say is true if you redefine "functioning society," to be one where there are only 10 human sacrifices a day (in a tribe of 2000).

>France

Hello Ahmed, how is your shit skin nation treating you lately?

Implying that just because you're not a zionist that automatically makes you an anti semite is not only utterly retarded but just flat out ridiculous.

Pointing out that dindu nuffins and africans have lower IQ's than whites isn't saying white people are the smartest, those same studies we quote point to Japan having the highest average IQ. It's mentioned all the time here fagggot.

I'm guessing you're one of the faggots Hillatard is paying, she is spending a million dollars to have people shill on the web.

your post proves it
you can only spout jew at every argument, like you did just now

if every tribe would do that there would be no niggers
>nice logic

Some of it is related to imperialism but i don't deny that their culture is not ready for capitalism work ethic or city life. My point is that they were much better living a tribal life. Civilization and the enlightenment values don't work for everyone

>White people are the most advanced, smartest and powerful race

White people are a powerful race, we have done the most for society as a whole and we have build civilization as we know it for ourselves and then we made it our mission to lift others out of their terrible living standards when nobody else would.
I hate immigration as much as anyone here but you can't deny that only white people would willingly flood themselves with immigrants and then deny its negative consequences just to create a better world for more people, not a single other race in the world is willing to do that.

But we are not the smartest people out there, jewish people generally score higher on IQ tests than whites and Asians score higher than every other race, it's a common misconception that far-rightists believe that the white race is superior to every other race, we just want what's best for our own kind and look out for our own, just like any other race in the world does except most whites.

>b-but we're being manipulated by the jews, it's the cause of all our problems

Jewish people are mostly to blame for creating even more unrest in the middle-east for their selfish reasons and for trying to gain influence in countries that do not belong to them, I don't see them as any more of a problem than any other race flocking to a country that isn't theirs and then demanding it to change to their ideals.

I don't think Dutch people in South-Africa is great either, it's not their country.

It's true. I personally work in the personal relations department. I am literally the reason none of you have gf's.

>They were much better living a tribal life. Civilization and the enlightenment values don't work for everyone.
I think you should go and live a tribal life in Africa, friendo.

>masterrace
>being brought to their knees by one percent of the population
>also Jews aren't smart they're successful because of nepotism

We'd hate to appropriate that from your culture

Or we should just finish what was started 75 years ago

Yes, along with modern mass media and weapons, they are barely ready for European feudal tech and we quantum leaped them into the information age

We don't hate the jews because they 'are inferior', we hate them because they are fucking evil