Who played the role better?

Who played the role better?

Other urls found in this thread:

shortlist.com/news/exclusive-downey-jr-confirms-he-s-to-shoot-a-third-sherlock-holmes-film-this-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guy in the right
I wish I remembered his name

Better Holmes, Kunta or the Hobbit?

It's always data you fucks

why does he play iron man in every movie??????????????????

>Iron Man
>not just him playing himself

Idris Elba.

>tfw we will never get a third one

The one movie he made isn't that good, desu, but his Sherlock is the best (as in closest to the books) I've seen.

Jeremy Brett

This.

shortlist.com/news/exclusive-downey-jr-confirms-he-s-to-shoot-a-third-sherlock-holmes-film-this-year

The pharaohs were indeed black from 750 bc to 664 bc. Thats it, then the assyrians invaded them and buttfucked the shit out of them. So they are literally claiming egyptians were black solely based on 90 years of a 3k years period.

Keep in mind they werent nordic swedes like Sup Forums seems to believe either.

First post correct post.

>The pharaohs were indeed black from 750 bc to 664 bc

and they weren't native egyptians either but invaders from sudan

But what does this have to do with anything?

Hankyspank Bamberpatch?
I agree with you

None of those 2
B-

Here's an A

Best Holmes.

Also helps that he looks pretty much exactly like the illustrations from the books.

George C. Scott's Holmes in They Might Be Giants is without a doubt the best portrayal of Sherlock ever put to the screen

lol no, furthest away from the books as possible, almost a parody of the character.

this

This user knows what the deal's about.

I won't say he's the best, but Jonny Lee Miller is surprisingly good.

this

My nigga, also not strictly "Sherlock" but as close as it gets, and a honest portrayal of a selfish Sherlock full of flaws and vices.

Good, but not enough

I love RDJ, but his Sherlock was pure shit

>House
>Holmes
It was there all along

>parody
This is a parody, RDJ's Sherlock is just "Mission Impossible: XIX Century"

And yet even with all his detective skills he could not find the location of the rebel base.

Have you ever read anything about it? the whole show was based upon Holmes

House = Holmes
Wilson = Watson
Also he lived in 221B Baker St. And his first patient was named Irene Adler. And the patient that shot and almost killed him was named Jack Moriarty.

Kek

This. You can't go wrong with based Cushing.

he wasn't a good Holmes

Holmes is a fucking autist
House is a workaholic with bad mood

No, he is.

Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men is a smartly written smart character. When Chigurh kills a hotel room full of three people he books to room next door so he can examine it, finding which walls he can shoot through, where the light switch is, what sort of cover is there etc. This is a smart thing to do because Chigurh is a smart person who is written by another smart person who understands how smart people think.

Were Sherlock Holmes to kill a hotel room full of three people. He'd enter using a secret door in the hotel that he read about in a book ten years ago. He'd throw peanuts at one guy causing him to go into anaphylactic shock, as he had deduced from a dartboard with a picture of George Washington carver on it pinned to the wall that the man had a severe peanut allergy. The second man would then kill himself just according to plan as Sherlock had earlier deduced that him and the first man were homosexual lovers who couldn't live without eachother due to a faint scent of penis on each man's breath and a slight dilation of their pupils whenever they looked at each other. As for the third man, why Sherlock doesn't kill him at all. The third man removes his sunglasses and wig to reveal he actually WAS Sherlock the entire time. But Sherlock just entered through the Secret door and killed two people, how can there be two of him? The first Sherlock removes his mask to reveal he's actually Moriarty attempting to frame Sherlock for two murders. Sherlock however anticipated this, the two dead men stand up, they're undercover police officers, it was all a ruse. "But Sherlock!" Moriarty cries "That police officer blew his own head off, look at it, there's skull fragments on the wall, how is he fine now? How did you fake that?". Sherlock just winks at the screen, the end.

This is retarded because Sherlock is a smart person written by a stupid person to whom smart people are indistinguishable from wizards.

Haven't seen this in a while