Is part of Eric Andre's liberal agenda showing how homophobic rappers are...

Is part of Eric Andre's liberal agenda showing how homophobic rappers are? He's pulled this gag on rappers twice and both times they run like pussies

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/white-teacher-fired-racist-black-principal-wins-massive-lawsuit/
adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-403/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably

I don't know if that really shows that rappers are homophobic. I think most normal people would do the same thing.

Was the first time with Wiz Khalifa? Because he took it like anyone stoned out of his mind would.

Why does Eric seem more forced than usual? The show used to have good comedic timing, now it just seems to be who is the loudest one in the room.

hints the agenda

black people are notoriously racist and homophobic

this is just basic stuff user.

>but black people can't be racist!
sure they can. even if you don't believe racism can exist against whitey... blacks are tremendously racist against mexicans

I haven't seen the show, what did he do? Just have some dude stand there with his cock hanging out?

>hints the agenda

>Hints

is part of adult swim's economic agenda to shill their gay ass shows all over Sup Forums?

Can't wait till our boy Sam Hyde shoves his redpilled conservative foot into this beta leftist's mangina, defeating censorship and jewish muslim gay communism in a single strike.

Institutional racism against whites can't exist at the moment because blacks don't have any power.

Individual racism against whites is something blacks have somehow perfected.

I wouldnt, and I dont even like gays

there are cases of discrimination against whites because of them being white

the high school teacher in new jersey comes to mind. Black person was in charge of the institution, had the power, and basically got a white guy fired for being white.

it can happen, does happen, does exist.

Sam Hyde is as bluepilled as they come

excuse me. Maryland. close enough

madworldnews.com/white-teacher-fired-racist-black-principal-wins-massive-lawsuit/

>institutional racism can't exist
fix'd

>blacks don't have any power.
I forgot, who was our president for the last 8 years?

I thought the T.I episode was excellent but I agree the second one fell a bit flat.

He's nervous of MDE because 3 episodes in and they're already funnier than anything he's ever done.

>implying this isn't all 100% scripted and acted

I don't agree with him but obama is mixed

get back to work Sam

Go to bed sam

>Liberal agenda
Holy shit faggot. Go outside.

>le everything is scripted and talantless retards become expert actors

ok redditor

Pretty much. There's this time and another where the dude is fully naked.

Leads to lots of "hell naw" and then the person storming out

>you now realize all the band clips are filmed at once and they are not in the studio during the interviews.

adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-403/

this show is wonderfully absurd

Go away Sam, shilling your own show on the 4chinz is just pathetic

>implying the agenda is being hidden and is blatant at this point

*isnt

A lot of white liberals are racist against their own kind

The world's funniest man is a black jew

Thanks for correcting the record!

what's gonna win? black people's self-respect in not being slaved around and disciplined with accusations of homophobia as a leash - or the left giving out golden chains, crumbs and beads?

this "dont be homophobic, and love trannies as real women" shit is too transparent

according to my youtube recommendations, he's on a publicity blitz

the media is really banking on him and pushing for people to like him - he was a good little boy doing the RNC