Anyone want to explain why retards try to commit suicide by jumping off of bridges into water...

Anyone want to explain why retards try to commit suicide by jumping off of bridges into water? Why not jump onto a solid surface like concrete? Are they just attention whores?

i think life can't get any more pathetic and lonely for people that post the same thread dozens of times a day.

Amen.

I guess it's so that divers can't find the body?
Plus I think they are just being courteous
People who jump from buildings tend to leave quite a mess behind, and they family or friends have to identify the body, which can cause psychological trauma

Stale pasta Gene was an edgy autistic cunt

Because some retards don't understand that by the time you hit the water, the water is like concrete. If it's a high enough bridge anyway.

At certain height falling into water is most likely to falling into concrete, also they dont leave a mess to clean after

what they said

1) you can't get to the rooftop in most high-rises nowadays
2) bridges are easily accessible
3) the impact would kill you
4) those who survive the impact end up drowning because you sink to the bottom of the river hard enough to break both legs at that height and can't swim back up in time

This, OP.

>retard calling others retards
Water is like concrete at a high height you dumbfuck

How come some navy seals jump from a real fucking high altitude and dont die ?
is it the way you fall down I heard that you sorta open the water to break the fall not sure if that is true.

Ikr
I wish they'd jump off a bridge

Why do scuba divers fall backwards off the boat?

Why do we fall, Mr. Wanye?

If you hit the surface of a body of water at a high enough speed it acts as a solid surface and kills you

I dunno if being successful at killing yourself is retarded or not but a lot of fuckers die when they jump off the Golden Gate. Trying to displace the ocean is just as hard as trying to displace a sidewalk. It's easier to get to than a high rise and you don't have to worry about hitting a bystander, I guess

>retard trying to educate other retards
>Water is like concrete at a high [velocity] you dumbfuck

More suicide gifs please

Minimizing the surface area minimizes the resistance(like feet first). Other tricks can help you, think of diving versus doing a belly flop. The stopping quickly is what kills you and at a certain height it's just as stupid to jump in the water as it is to jump off a roof, Navy Seal or no

No, the higher water is the more like concrete it becomes. This is science. That's why taking a bottle of water on a flight is dangerous.

Water is very resistant to compression.

From enough height, jumping into water is the same as jumping onto concrete.

The water cannot compress, nor can it displace quickly enough.

After you smack the surface of the water and your internal organs explode, then you sink below the surface nice and gentle-like.

Because if they fell forwards, they would still be in the boat.

kek

tf is this ??? it is real?? who is that guy ??

Something to do with the tank I think. Going forward or straight down seems tough. I know jumping feet first with a bag makes you slam your face into the water like an idiot.
Kek

Damn, did he know? It's probably a accidental death. Not suicide.

Type suicide on YouTube it's a documentary of like 5people's family's who lost some one from the goldengate. Not trying to edgelord but it was kind of interesting

Sounds legit....

32 feet per second per second, user.

Because when you have dozens of pounds of bulky equipment all over your back, it's just easier to sit on the boat until it's time to dive and then they simply roll back and fall into the water, instead of having to balance themselves while rotating on the edge of the boat just so they can dive facing the water.

Also by diving facing the water there is an higher risk that the stuff on your back hits the boat or jams into something on your way down, possibly creating dangerous situations. Plus, masks can shatter into a million pieces if they hit flat on water so there's that too.
It's also simply a matter of protection, even if you slam really flat and hard on the water with your back, the tank is going to take the slap, not your body.

Last, but not least, it's easier for divers to swim (when trying to keep your head out of the water) belly-up rather than in a prone position, by diving backwards you are already in the safest and most comfortable position should you need to spend a few minutes on the surface before going down.

tl;dr: it's faster, safer and more comfortable.

dude in the gif was doing over 100mph when he hit the water

What the fuck are you babbling about? Are you talking about a HALO jump? Because if you are, they dont die because they have a fucking parachute to slow them down

It's summer, dude, just try to stay calm for the next 3 months.

>not calling him Master Wayne
Nice going fucktard

I dunno dude, maybe for that people swimming was their last desire before die.

The water lubricates their descent so they hit the river bed even faster.

Can someone explain what's happening? Poison gas?

>filename

idk maybe he breathed in the sulfur or whatever and it killed him? i tried to find info on google, but im not having any luck. no idea if it's even real tbh