For $100,000 would you have sex with a girl who has a dick?

For $100,000 would you have sex with a girl who has a dick?

Hate to burst your bubble but they don't exist. Now a unicorn is a different story.

>girl
>has a dick

pick one

but for 100,000? yeah i'd fuck whatever chimeric monstrosity you throw my way. with a condom of course.

I'd pay $20

I would fuck a trap for $100, let alone $100,000.

yes

i would too

I can't afford $100,000 but I'll do it for $1000

Not only I'd fuck him, I'd give him a reach around as well.

I just shit in my bath water

Fuck yes. Take $300 off for some cocaine and I'd even enjoy it.

Pics

this guy gets it

/thread

Yes, i would have sex with a man for 100k but im doing the fucking, not the other way around.

Only if I mount.

>girl
>has a dick

These two things are mutually exclusive. Anyone who believes themselves to be the wrong gender has a legitimate mental illness known as 'gender disphoria.'

There are two sexes: male and female.
There are two genders: man and woman.
The standard chromosomal makeup is XX or XY.
About 0.0001% of the population are born with birth defects that result in a form of chimerism. Almost all of these are born sterile. However, these are freaks of nature and not actually valid sexes.

You are not a special snowflake or a unicorn, there are not 51 flavors of gender, and anyone who has told you otherwise is trying to convince you not to be who you are supposed to be. Ask yourself why--why would someone not want you to be what you were meant to be--and when you have an answer you will understand why this shit is being pushed so hard in the media.

Where do I apply?

>girl
>has a dick.

It's time to kill yourself, OP.

You got your sexes and genders mixed up. Other than that, good job on trying to sound smart with your wall of text.

How the fuck do you know?
Wasted dubby dubs
Fucking newfags

That's called a guy.

Agreed

no, i wouldn't have sex with a man with boobs either

No. I would never pay for sex when I can get it for free.

Good troll op
You have triggered a bunch of self hating closet fags
5/10

Dummy

Kwuit your fucking baiting, faggot.

no doubt
even if I had to pay

You can be any gender that you want to be. You faggots can't stop science or modern medicine. If you deny this, than you are fucking stupid

Umm okay I guess. I could really use the money

All the fucking corrections to that post that I have to make for this to be accurate set aside, Yeah probably.

triple double speaks the truth about delusional gaybois

Oh, Tessa. You're so hot.

100k to fuck a dick girl sure sign me me up

Yes but, reluctantly.