>best player in the world 20 or younger
Dele Alli

>best teenage outfield player in the world
Marcus Rashford

Kinda makes you think doesn't it??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_2BF7l4fKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, that the future of football is fucked?

do we have any good young GKs?

>best young striker in the world
Paulo Dybala

Ousmane Dembele

Christian Pulisic

>tfw to intelligent to rate premier league trash.

>it's starting again
next year england will get knocked out by hungary or equador or something and you'll be crying about how no one in england cares about the national team anyway

the english are literally worse than americans

>best young defender in the world
john stones

>Tf
>Ap

>best young goalie in the world

Jack Butland

Its coming home

>Dybala
>better than Kane
Meine seiten. At least say Icardi (still wrong) if you're trying to suggest someone better. Kane absolutely shits on Dybala's scoring record. Not to mention that Dybala plays in a shitty dead league, whereas Kane plays tough non-poverty opposition every week.

In fact we should stop rating strikers altogether that don't play in the PL, they have too many joke games.

Hart
Walker Jones ? Rose
? Dier
? Alli Sterling
Kane

Are all these players good? And who do you add to those 3 remaining positions?

Meanwhile Netherlands won't be there, again. Enjoy being Sweden-tier for the next decade at least.

Nigga scored 23 goals last season. And that's in a defensive league.

at least we don't make retarded threads like these
this is why laughed so hard when you lost to iceland btw

>best young striker in the world
Icardi, Dybala, Belotti, Milik
Donnarumma
Dembelè

>last season
>playing for the 1 team in a 1 team league
and what about this season? Lets stick with non-1 season wonders please

>none of those player play in the PL
LMAO

>muh goals

Dybala does well for someone who isnt even the primary striker in his club. Plus his skill set is leagues beyond Harry "fumble the ball into the net with a tap in and mouthbreathe into the camera" Kane.

Also his Euro 2016 performance was absolutely hilariously embarrassing.

youtu.be/B_2BF7l4fKM

none of these either

>At least say Icardi (still wrong)

Icardi's scoring record is comparable to Kane's despite playing for a much worse team. He's at least as good as Kane.

>Belotti, Milik

Lol, Belotti is having one good season, calm down

BTFO

Pickford lad

The future's England's

12 goals and 8 assists for a midtable team last year

Most of your teams are midtable, that's how shit they are.

This sentence doesnt even make sense. Seek help.

Kane had 25 goals last season, Icardi had 16. Belotti isn't on their level yet, even though he's playing great right now.

Most teams in every league are mid-table by definition

Someone post the screenshot of when Bog Sim's 40000000 get CONFIRMED we're going to win 2018

You don't even make sense. Seek professional help.

Kane isnt even the best striker on his team. Son is better

>Son
>striker

This flag strikes again

when will the tough serie a defense meme end
icardi scores the same tap ins kane scores in england

>Son

>striker

He's not. He's a meme flavor of the season gook

Makes me think that English people are more delusional than a schizophrenic on bath salts

lmao, fucking korean-americans

i love being english, we get to shitpost about how great our players are, it makes other nationalities so mad so easily, and when we do start to play good (ie in qualifiers) we can pretend we're being serious

all jokes aside, players are looked at less because theyre english, if it was Haroldo Kanezzi or Harrio Kané people would constantly be spamming him as the future GOAT

can't wait for the world cup lads

Its because England haven't won anything in over 50 years and lost to a bunch of plumbers the last time out

lol Belotti is le next big thing m8

It's the part of the thread where you pretend Iceland aren't far far better than USA and Mexico.

We lost to marijuana-dealing cruise ship janitors

world cup is coming home la'
next year are year la'

They arent. You're just that delusional about how good you really are. We are in a transitional phase after firing our hack manager Klinsmann so I can't speak for us but Mexico and Costa Rica would beat the likes of Iceland 9 times out of 10.

We don't even have one player who could get into England's starting lineup. Or even make their bench.

>Mexico and Costa Rica would beat the likes of Iceland 9 times out of 10.

Any decent team would, that's why it was so funny when Iceland won. Imagine if Jamaica was some powerhouse that comfortably beat up on us year after year, it wouldn't have been a big deal if we lost to them in the Gold Cup.

Smalling, Carrick/Wilshere, Rashers

>le doesn't get irony man

>Rashford

Henderson next to Dier for sure

Brooks, Pulisic, Johnson and maybe Cameron would be on the starting lineup if you judge based on ability and not if they are overrated and in a big club. We're not as bad as you think we are. We just haven't been playing well because of Klinsmann not having a clue of how to make the best of what we have.

We also dont need to have "big" players like England. They are psychologically and tactically weak and never perform to their potential.

In a thread like this last week an American listing young strikers better than Kane literally included Verratti

Iceland made the QF of their first major international tournament. Mexico have never done this outside of Mexico kek. Iceland are also on course for the WC in a tough group, when they beat Kosovo nexr game they'll be in a good position after the first round of fixtures having already played their two hardest away games, these are things no concalaff team could do

Jesus christ. He's a bottler like his shitty jewish club.

No. We need more than a donkey who scowls at refs

I still think that was bait, he got like 20 (you)s and nobody could be stupid enough to get into a conversation about strikers without knowing that verratti isn't one

You've seen American soccer fans, you know full well they are that retarted

>have a tall, strong striker
>good in the air, scores a lot of headers
>make him take corners

I just don't understand the English NT

Henderson has been terrific this season tbf, it's night and day compared to the "dude running around lmao" Henderson under Rodgers

Mexico reached two Copa America finals and won a Confederations cup. We just made a Copa America semifinal appearance despite playing against difficult teams throughout the tournament last year. Costa Rica topped your world cup group in 2014 and took 3rd placed Netherlands to penalties while you ended up with 1 (one) point that year.

Please dont waste my time. What has England done in the past 20 years other than choke?

>We just made a Copa America semifinal appearance despite playing against difficult teams throughout the tournament last year.

In an absolute joke of a tournament so irrelevant that Neymar chose to play in the Olympics instead

>Mexico have never done this outside of Mexico kek
and things englel will never do again

*talking about the "Copa America Centenario" specifically. In general it's a legitimate tournament, but the 2016 edition was just a cash grab.

He was saying that Iceland would beat them, not England. Which they would.

>tfw to smart too let tall strikers stay in the box on corners

The same tournament that prompted Brazil to fire their coach.

Brazil has a shit load of Copa Americas and had no Olympic gold so no fucking shit they would want to win the gold rather than risk being embarassed at home again.

Iceland are a decent team but they arent that good.

Its okay to admit you choked to a shit team. We did too, against Jamaica in 2015. Just admit you're garbage and move on. Placing unreasonable expectations on your team is unhealthy.

Copa America is not a major tournament. Regardless, Mexico lost 7-0 to Chile. 7 fucking nil.

And USA beat Costa Rica and Paraguay, lost Colombia twice and were humiliated by Argentina. Don't forget you lost to Panama and Jamaica in your own tournament.

>Copa America is not a major tournament

Literally had more quality sides than the memefest that was last years Euros.

>Regardless, Mexico lost 7-0 to Chile. 7 fucking nil.

Made that whole tournament worth it. Didn't even care that the Argies beat us so easily, seeing the mexicans get annihilated in front of a crowd of horrified chicanos whining in horribly accented spanish (because they don't actually speak it, the silly lazy fuckers) was the highlight and nothing else came close.

>Copa America is not a major tournament.
the english delusion continues

not seeing missi choke for the third time in a row?

>Not a major tournament

You unironically wouldn't even pass the group stage in some groups since you tied Slovakia and Russia and lost to Iceland.

I have nothing against Messi. Messi doesn't whine that I'm abandoning my "latino heritage" if I don't want to support the Mexican NT. Messi doesn't throw garbage and bags filled with urine at opposing fans. Messi can actually fucking speak Spanish.

An invitational tournament is never taken seriously. Actual South Americans will tell you it doesn't matter that much. Nice to win? Sure. Are you gonna be that bothered you got knocked out? Not if you can actually compete in a world cup

2016 was just an excuse to make money for conmebol and to hump USA and Mexico on their own soil

It is nice that Chile ended up winning it anyway just like they did in 2015. Almost gave it a bit of legitimacy, even though it's still just a cash grab.

>Are you gonna be that bothered you got knocked out? Not if you can actually compete in a world cup

Idk, Messi looked kind of bothered

Its invitational partly because Conmebol only has 10 teams. Plus the 6 Concacaf teams werent just invited but seeded based off how they did in the last tournament. The seeding itself wasnt based on results but regardless most teams did take it seriously.

If it managed to break Messi and his teammates when they lost in penalties and talks of him retiring from Argentina how can you even argue that no one cared?

he literally throw a tantrum and quit the nt l8d

Butland mate

>Actually playing at Euro 2016

>English players have no ski-

Woah, kinda makes you think

>Marcus Rashford

HAHAHAHA

>tfw have an Arsenal fan flatmate who strongly believes EPL is better than La Liga or that 90s Serie A wasn't the best league

I cannot comprehend the idiocy. He says the best players ever or current best players at least played once in EPL. I confront him with concrete examples, he tries to discredit those players. He had the cheekiness to say that the Brazilian Ronaldo ain't any good and that Messi counts as EPL because he was in the Arsenal academy.

Brits are truly one little delusional nation.

worst of all it wasn't even banter. The guy was pretty much fuming and I was laughing.

>Bayernsliga

Klopp and Poop both said the PL is the best and most intense league

Poop didn't, and regardless this is like a desperate housewife argument.

What kind of metrics do you have to use to say that EPL is the best? Not the best players, not the most trophies, not the best result H2H on country level. I give it that - it's the most competitive, but that concept that La Liga is only 2 teams kind of fell apart after Sevilla, Atletico, Villareal started to show up. Sevilla raped EPL's current second best team not long ago. Atletico would easily be top 2 in current EPL.

It's just the best

Ok, it gives us the best memes, so I will roll with EPL too.

good thread

smalling with jones
henderson with dier
lallana if his club form is transferable next to alli

do you even watch football beside eplel

EPLel is far from best when it comes to quality, La Liga is simply on another fucking level and not a single league comes close.

When it comes to mix of quality and competitiveness, EPL is pretty much the top. Even the shittiest teams can give the best ones a game.

>best young striker
belotti, orsolini
donnarumma
Locatelli, calabria

rip britbongs

>belotti

He's been good for like half a year. Dybala, Icardi, and Kane are all better.

>locatelli

Lol maybe wait until he plays consistently for a full season

Forster
Clyne-Jones-Smalling-Rose
Henderson-Dier
Lallana-Alli-Sterling
Kane

Some other player that could be called, if they were fit

Hart
Walker
Shaw
Gomez
Chambers
Drinkwater
Carrick
Oxlade Chamberlain
Ings
Welbeck
Sturridge

Then they just need a good british manager like Pulis or Chris Coleman and they could be more than decent.

Nigga literally everybody in Latinamerica consider it a real tournament.

Faggot.

Milner should be in there somewhere.

EPL is the best overall package but common now

Sevilla
Bilbao
Villarreal
Real Sociedad

Would all finish in the top 4 in the epl. Hell the Malaga, Real Betis, Valencia's of the world would give the top 4 a run for there money.

Yeah, but you didn't consider the 2016 version a real tournament, did you?

Miamifag here, you are crazy. The banter between argentians, colombians, peruvians, chilenos was top class. It absolutely matters.

Miami fag here too.
This tho Argentineans and colombia banter was on another level, especially in brickell. top kek

Jajajaja i went to Doral to catch a game. Those Venezuelan women are to die for.

Britards delusional as ever. Watch a game outside le Island for a change. Getting beat by dentists wasn't enough, you really need to be pound hard again...

Yeah, but he retired after the Euros I think.

That's what I meant, everybody did.

>all this talent and still got raped by dentists like a few months ago
really fires the neurons