Halt and post in this thread.

Season 3 is back tomorrow and haven't seen anything for it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWrioRji60A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's a shitty show
that I can't stop watching because Cameron is 2QT4me

Season 2 was shit tho.
I'm still going to watch season 3 but I don't expect much from it.

fuck yea i had no idea

Season 2 was great

It's like my least favorite show that I still keep watching; it's not bad enough for me to drop it, but at the same time it don't enjoy it much either.
What I also don't get is how they've managed to get renewed for another 2 seasons, didn
t it have piss poor ratings?

Yeah but there's a lot of fat around the edges of AMC and the execs like it so it lives on. It's kind of nice to see KPIs get ignored for once because that almost never happens anymore.

2 seasons? Shiet that's fine with me long as I get more Cameron and Kerry Bishe.

The fuck us a KPI? I'm pissed that He'll on Wheels didn't get the lets marathon the whole show like Walking Dead does every time they shit out a new episode.

I actually liked newest episode of Fear though it should follow singular characters more often instead muh drama.

>nobody knows you're a giraffe on the internet

I envy you.
Key performance indicator, it's like targets you have hit to get your bosses boss to scratch your ballsack and not stick things in your bumhole.

I'm not the only one who laughed my ass off at Lev being nearly beaten to death?

u gay

>Irony

It looks like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=pWrioRji60A

Someone convince me to watch it anyway because the girl is 2qt4me

its alright lad

LOOK AT THOSE

Kek that was actually pretty funny.

That is literally the worst picture of her I can see on Google Images, well done.

But the feet user!

>blurry sidefoot where she is covering her toes
No true foot fetishist would even glance at this shit. Stop pretending you have a foot fetish, you clearly don't.

She got a look in her eye like she ain't been fucked in a year

I don't actually so you got me pegged.

she was cute. CUTE!! in The Martian

Is cute nigga get it right.

Wanna watch Terminator and actually back up drives?

That tiny imperfection makes her so much prettier.

wabi-sabi my dude

Well for one I watch for Joe's mad man antics and Bashir crazy snakes oil salesmen techniques. That trailer is wrong too, season one was 2014 not 15.

Could have made an Austin Powers reference but you failed.

Funny you mentioned that the only nigga on this show was a faggot.

You're funny by the way.

Farewell, Master Programmer. Go back to your Discs and your Computer Chair.. Write your Code. Watch It compile. If more people... valued home pcs above gold... this world would be a merrier... place...

of course he's a fag. Means he's nonthreatening to the whitebois because he's no longer competition smdh

I WILL DESTROY XANDAR

Dubs

>Tfw she'll stop showering for days on end then give you this look

Feels bad man

I don't even remember what they did or where they left off in season 2

They got on a plane to California and Joe is making antivirus software he stole from Scooty. Also Tom is a faggot for not leaving with Cameron.

They're going to (cali?) to expand theyre gaymen company with gordons money abd lee pace is opening norton anti virus with his waifu

His waifu Jillian Darmody is divorcing his ass.

>I'M GOING TO EAT YOU UP!

Angela Darmody senpai. Didn't they reconcile or some shit?

I like how in the span of season two the four main character invented:
>social networking
>online video gaming
>antivirus software
Didn't they start making a doom-like game as well? Carmack eat your heart out

Nah they're in process and it's been awhile since I watched Boardwalk. Jillian makes me diamonds though and Angela was a shame.

Valentine's Day massacre should have been shown.

>I'M DYING
>NODS HEAD, WHY AREN'T YOU DANCING?

I wonder if Gordon's condition will accelerate?

>implying you wouldn't want to bury your face in her sweaty pits and tongue her ripe, hairy pussy

are you gay or something user?

Is she a replicant?

I would eat that stinky snatch like cake nigga.

Fuck you Decker is not a replicant. Bet they they kill him anyway.

wtf new waifu

yeah lol cameroon invented fps games

>bootleg simpsons shirt
>50's style gingham skirt
>fucking spats

if she wasn't so fucking hot I would be upset by this /fa/ crime.

And she drinks orange soda too, makes her stinky sweaty sweet.

Would watch Terminator with any day of the week.

This show was pretty good early on, but I feel like it lost direction too much.

I hope it gets more technical (cuz that early computing shit can be cozy, I loved the reverse-engineering parts), and less reliant on random events and >Le Pace man decides to create more chaos.

Gordon doing Bond villain shit in season 2 was pretty retarded.

>SONARIS

It was. Also because of the fact that it's so implausible. They can get away with pretending the show characters made the first laptop and whatever, but as long as they bloat these historically inaccurate out of proportion, it just looks bad and messes with the tone.

All flaws aside, I'm looking forward to watching more. For the opening at least.

I enjoy the atmosphere more than anything but it can get dumb as fuck. I know next to nothing about computers because my teacher was a dick and turned me off of them. I know the first episode when they're playing Star Wars at the theater was pretty kick ass and I wasn't around for that but going to see episode 7 in theaters made up for it it was packed like a motherfucker and I can't believe you have to actually pick seats now since it was 08 when I saw Dark Knight in theater.

it's pretty stupid

She had hairy pits in season 1. Does she still?

>people actually watch this shit

lel

I want that shirt.

>season 1
>madman locks a complacent tech company into either advancing technology or dying
>the company kicks and screams the entire time at the prospect of moving into the future

>season 2
>a bunch of video game developers accidentally make facebook and want absolutely nothing to do with it

season 2 was horrid. Not even millennials want facebook anymore.

Why not watch Mr. Robot instead?

It's a better show in every conceivable way (while still being kinda shitty)

Everyone knows Halt and Catch Fire is a terrible show, but we watch it anyway

they have literally nothing in common apart from the fact that they're tangentially related to computers

If anything invented Sup Forums and Reddit do you actually see any conversations of substance on Facebook? Honestly it's all the same she I just come to Sup Forums because I like the passive aggressive nature and the layout is better.

I just watch tv to be engrossed in fantasy and see things I know I'll never have.

I'd have sex with her in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole means of procreation, then cuddle with her afterwards every night and support her through her pregnancy, and name our kid after her grandmother, and then tear up driving our daughter to her first day of school because I know I could die in that moment perfectly fulfilled and understanding I couldn't possibly be happier.

I would do the same but I wouldn't need kids because I just want her.

That's suprisingly sweet user keep it up.

sick fucks like you need to be castrated holy shit

Either way, they "invented" social media and, Like any reasonable person, totally didn't want it.

The first season was all about what it took to shake people out of safe complacency. The second season didn't have that at all.

Also the bit where lee pace is like "ITS CALLED BROADBAND! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT IN THE WORLD!!" was fucking embarrassing after hes been tentacle raping an oil company with T1 lines.

True but Joe is a perfect snake oil salesmen. I wish he was more like Don Draper though.

>Halt.and.Catch.Fire.S03E01.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv

holy fucking shit i didn't know it was back. i binged one and a half seasons of this in like 2 days. season 1 a shit and 2 is alright but the characters are really fun desu