Post a picture of you with a gun to your head, whether you're sad, happy or just thinking if there's a heaven or hell

Post a picture of you with a gun to your head, whether you're sad, happy or just thinking if there's a heaven or hell.

I'm a boy btw, I just have long hair and am young and peeking at where no normie dared to go.

Pull the trigger faggot, also gtfo you look12

inb4banned

Has your mommy ever held you? You seem to have some rage there.

Like this?

Write the date and "adorable" on your palm

Why???

Snazzy, child murder. :)

To prove that is you in the pic

Tfw you look like shit

Also pen ran out throughout

You look bored and sleepy.
Are you a guy?

what tribe r u from and from what part of thie glorious country

underage b&

Yeah, those are just the key features of me, just looking high/tired af when (sometimes) I'm not.
Also yes, I am young boi, thanks for asking.

You're fucking adorable. I really like your eyes. Lets see you with that shirt off.

I dare you to show your dick.

Some bait isn't supposed to be catches :y

Mods are slow on this one

Do this ↑

I will when Half Life 3 comes out.

Don't be a tease OP. Show off that body of yours

Would you take a piece of clothing off for each dubs?

I know a pedophile when I see one, my amigo.

Well meme'd bro.

You do realize you're pedo bait here, right? Don't you have some girls/boys to trade nudes over instagram or something, or are you just here for the attention?

Yeah, what else did you expect? I can assure you everyone wants to see you naked, the only difference is that Sup Forums will tell you.

Jesus saves OP

Isn't everyone on Sup Forums over 18?

indeed

First, I don't use Instagram, that's where Vine stars have resorted to. Second, I love having grown men insult a child :)

jokes aside you are really cute

I'm not insulting your adorable ass, I just want to see it.
And you're 18 until proven otherwise

Thanks I guess lol

Nobody would insult you here, only retards would say anything negative.

Also, not using instagram just because losers from Sup Forums are too ugly to post anything there is a waste of your beauty, no joke. Don't follow retards, if you want to be a winner, my kid, trust me, you don't want to be associated with the scum from Sup Forums, if you still have a chance to succeed. Girls/boys your age love seeing retarded 14 year old faces posting selfies with some bullshit caption cropped from obscure songs no one ever heard.

Holy shit someone positive on this cum stained website, thx for advice user

you are way to cute to stay in this shithole better leave do something don't be a btard

stop catering to pedos on Sup Forums you stupid underage b&

That's because you're a kid. Everyone here likes kids, for obvious reasons.

The hatred is exclusive towards adults who think they're the shit, kids like you are almost always really cool.

Ah but this website is just too extraordinary and autistic to leave, and don't worry, I know how to avoid becoming retarded and contain a certain amount of idiocy

I know when someone is a pedo or not, I pretend we're friends and when they ask the obvious shit I dunk em' and bait them

If you enjoy it, tease us some more OP.
I know you like the attention.
And you still haven't proven your under 18.

can't be a pedo when im 18 right ?

"Tease", okay...

You look quite swell today my guy.

>underage
>trap looks
this is too much for my dick to handle

Trust me, you don't.

A good pedo will stay under your radar and you'll never realize he's a pedo until it starts getting awkward, if you're not into the shit he's pulling.

Pedos aren't all that bad if they know what they're doing. They genuinely like you, and that's always a plus.

you would be a cute trap (supposed to be a compliment lol)

>everyone here likes kids
you must be new

Fucking hell just because I'm a boy and have long hair doesn't mean I'm a trap kek

Real kids posting here always cap their threads. People love talking to kids, especially boys.

Do you really mean it?

It's a compliment, it means you're really cute.

you're beyond trap, you are a real and pretty girl at this point

Of course my amigo-chan

Could pass for a tomboy or a twink.

youre so cute op

Fuck this website

how old are you?

The bait is real tbh

Quite the kek I'm having

Kids like you are above female cam whores here, user. Trust me, your posts are really valuable in this shithole, and this thread is certainly one of the best of the day, just so you know the magnitude of what you are doing right now.

all of us? i wouldnt mind, you hungry slut

Why does that matter to you?

Hope the feds are taking names from this thread

"Baby, I am not afraid to die" Push me to the edge. All my friends are dead. Push me to the edge. All my friends are dead.

If OP was a girl and showing their tits this thread would have a lot of hate in it.

Same

Nobody likes females, especially attention whores. OP is genuine and he just want to have a chat, it's very different.

OP is pure and have cute lips so that its way better than tits

Op did you dont want to tell us why you want to suicide´´?

There's men in suits who have too much money but very little Brain cells that have power

trump? lol, we can talk it out buddy

How has your day been OP?

lol, as if that matters, as if it actually effects your life at all. stop reading the propaganda newspapers and watching the propaganda TV "news", and you'll start feeling better

I know the feelings about things that happen in this world, but many things we cant change

Managing money isn't for everyone, man.

Don't fall for the leftist lies that would lead you to believe rich people are stupid. Stupid people don't get rich, and if they do, they don't stay rich for long. Anyone with "power" knows very well what they're doing, and the only reason why you think they're stupid, is because their enemies have plenty of influence over what they want you to think about these people.

Stay smart, and don't fall for shitty propaganda from failed politicians about people who are very smart and successful.

You see, I live in the U.K. and I fear that the orange himself is going to, well, attack in some way. He's Donald Trump after all and he's willing enough to start WW3

i think he means people who doesn't look for the common good

I should go to church

you shouldn't worry about stuff that neither of us can control don't waste time thinking of it, enjoy life i think thats the best advice i can give you, hope you feel ok soon buddy

He's not, don't fall for the propaganda you see on TV.

The only real threat you're facing in the UK are muslims, and the globalists who are tirelessly trying to keep the UK under their thumb.

You shouldn't take what you hear on TV at face value, especially if it's about trump.

Appreciate it

just curious cause im young as well

Do it pussy. No balls.

Well now that I feel more confident now, I think that the pedos are gone since they've lost interest because they realise I'm not stupid

Ok :)

don't pls

post butt

yeah he should just take posts on Sup Forums at face value

Why do you care?

Don't you have to be 18 to be on the 4chins?

Sometimes I like to be a rebel c:

There are only pedos ITT, user.

I don't know what exactly is the idea you have of pedophiles, but most of them you wouldn't even know are pedos. You probably had pedophile teachers in the past and don't even know it.

I'm no pedo amigo. I still stand by the statement that you're fucking adorable.

you care about things i think thats enough to say that you seem like a good person

Thanks I guess?

Whatcha listening to?

Eh I mean some people say I have a mental age older than what I am.

Gorillaz's new album