Ask someone whose brother is going through severe alcohol withdraw anything

Ask someone whose brother is going through severe alcohol withdraw anything.

Did he have a seizure or severe shakes?
How many days did he do without alcohol?

Fancy a drink? I'm buying.

nice thumbnail edgelordington

Why didnt he just come off it slower?

Strange little creature aren't you.

OP, inject some vodka into his I.V. or you're a faggot

What kind of degenerate prole scum goes to the hospital? I hope he dies

Are you living in the South West?

there is a test and if you shake enough they roll you off with benzo. OP is a giant faggot

Stable family?

is it true your brother is going through severe alcohol withdrawal and we can ask you anything?

How does it feel to have an alcohol for a brother?

Your an alcohol

Zach?

>there is a test and if you shake enough they roll you off with benzo
Ciwa is what you're looking for. In extreme enough cases where you score high enough on the Ciwa scale you're intubated. Moderately high scores are consciously sedated with benzos for a few hours and are retested with ciwa scale after waking up to determine if they need to do it again or just feed you benzos every once in a while.

When he accomplishes sobriety who is paying for celebratory drinks?

idk..i mentioned it..op here. my gf is a nurse and she said going cold turkey is the worst thing you can do...i guess she was right. He decided to do that. He's off the feeding tube and breathing thing now..but he's still tripping out and saying weird shit.

>an alcohol

someone got the screencap?

I was an alcoholic drinker for many years. It took two hospitalizations in psych and 28 days in inpatient rehab to stop drining. Been sober since December of last year. Never had any seizures, thank god, but they said m liver had been slightly damaged and it was a good time to let it regenerate. I still have problems sleeping.

I don't have a question just want to wish your brother good luck getting better.

How old are you?

thanks..it kind turns into alcoholics talking to each other..kinda weird. He is doing better today.

What's up with that filename?

mmmm same thread as yesterday?

Depending on how long you drank, watch out for the 30-60-90 blues. If you still have problems sleeping you are still feeling PAWS. Keep in touch with your group or whatever. You are in prime time for relapse. No pressure.

childhood cats. Hobbes and Taz

psh ive been drinking almost all day every day for 6 months and i havent had a drink today. not that i cant i have the money and the store is right down the street

but i dont feel like it. hows that for addiction?
also only had one cigarette today. sorta wanting another but im too lazy to get out of bed to smoke one.

used to smoke an 8th of bud a day now i havent smoked in 2 days

they say you get addicted and get shakes or have mental / physical withdrawl but i dont have any at all.

I don't go to groups. I get the Vivitrol shot, which is time-release naltrexone injection. Seems to be helping, haven't had much desire to drink, although sometimes when I'm watching a TV series and people are drinking, for a second I think, damn a drink would be good. Mad Men has had its moments making me itch sometimes. Oh and I quit smoking cigarettes the same day. I do smoke weed on occasion.

so is there a point?
like at this point i have no hope for life.
all my friends that arent dope heads on the street sell weed or other stuff. i work full time and wouldnt be able to survive unless i have 3 times as much money. my family is poor. my dad has 24 grand in medical bills a year. my car is fucked i spend half my paycheck keeping it running. my health is fucked i get home so late from work its either eat mc donalds or go to sleep. my greatest joy in life is when i go to sleep. 25 live with parents never kissed or seen boobs have severe constipation, diarhea, shit blood from hemrhoids, my dick is 4 inches my man boobs are D cups my teeth are defective and falling out no matter what i throw up every day and have severe acid reflux that makes me drool up cups of spit and i cant afford my meds

id sell my soul for the sweet sweet release of death.

How much do you drink every day? If you have 1 or 2 drinks a day, then you won't find yourself experiencing problems, and that's pretty much what it sounds like you do. Try drinking a gallon of whiskey a day for 6 months and then tell me how stopping goes.

meant to respond to you here Yeah there is dude. I stopped feeling like shit all the time from being hungover all the time. HUGE difference. I quit smoking too and started working out again. I feel so much physically better that I'd say yeah, definitely worth it. Mentally you won't be depressed and you'll be in a better position to take care of things. Maybe you could use a stint in rehab, it helped me? I didn't go to no fancy place. It was hood as fuck. But if you don't fuck off the shit, you'll come out ready to go after detoxing a month. That's if you can follow the rules.

Trips say yes

I was thinking of inpatient my self what's it like???

2 pints of 100 proof

what was his drink of choice?

i was way less healthy and depressed before.

before i smoked and drank i sat at home all day doing nothing....literally nothing just sat in bed eating junk food.

You're living with a bunch of addicts for 30 days. Hopefully you have a good counselor and you engage and participate with people. The food will probably suck. Some people may be court ordered. Some people are going to get kicked out. Every facility is different I imagine.

yeah that shit sucks

Induced sedation is for pussies. I'm sorry, your brother is such a degenerate. Amazing you don't see potheads sedated in a hospital when quitting