MI fags report in

MI fags report in.

thats not even ginger ale any more faggot.

take your ass to devries and get some blenheim

How much of a fucking hipster can one person be?

are you honestly standing up for that sugar water they call vernors now?

its obvious you're too fucking young to remember it being an actual brewed ale.

so you dont know why it was a noteworthy drink in the first place.

yet here you are. you could be sucking ten dicks and not be gaying than you are right now

And point proven

Maybe so, but "The Coming Technological Singularity" remains groundbreaking.

Vernon was gold when I was sick growing up. Amazing on a sore throat. Loves smelling the bubbles after pouring it.

Don't drink pop much anymore, but might try it again next time I'm sick.

Vernors has always been shit, only thing more overrated is Shitty Mackinac Island Fudge

Reminds me I should get some Coneys soon.

I agree. I was just trying to explain that when vernors was bought out the recipe had changed.

apparently to teens these days that makes me a hipster.

The fudge is fine. It's just way overpriced and there is just as good and better made all over the state.

The island itself and the hotel are way overrated. Stayed at the Grand hotel once and it was one of the worst rooms and dinners I've had. Shit cost about $300 too and was basically an annoying tourist trap.

i was there a week before the opening. So like 5 weeks ago. Stayed at mission point and thought the whole experience was good.

though if it was hot and the island was booked out i would have probably hated it

I just came here to say that I like Vernors ginger ale. My aunt shared with me its magical powers. Now I must admit I've never seen ol' Michigan except for like 15 minutes in the airport omw to Germany

Walmart has A1 Coneys

616 reporting in

and that new recipe bullshit is just as bad as faygo

When I went it was hot and packed with tourists and lots of kids. If it was quieter there would be a nice charm to the island.

I liked the bridge, ferry, and fort michellemackinac. They had old timey guys shooting muskets and other interesting stuff.

Faygo is great for mixing cheap drinks.

What the fuck are you taking about?

>2017
>drinking cheap liquor

you must be from detroit or muskegon

517 oldfag here to say old vernors was good vernors

sounds shitty.

I prefer places like Manistee over torch lake and TC for these reasons. Even peak season it doesn't get too crazy.

This image is what downtown looked like most of the weekend. They were still working on some of the buildings, temps were low 50's.

careful now dont want to alert the hipster police.

Who brought the QD donuts?

had one this morning

Dude, go to the freezer section of Walmart and get some toaster waffles. Then all you need to make this meal complete is wolf brand chili and our Lord and savior kraft shredded cheese.

Lucky fucker