How bad will it be?

How bad will it be?

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/hey-arnold-nickelodeon-releases-first-images-new-tv-movie/

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish Helga would just tie Arnold down and hatefuck him already. Her tsundre shit always got on my nerves

I had a dream about Eguene the other day, so it'll be ok

looks horrible already

they're gonna inject all kinds of new modern bullshit that ruins it. when they do these things they don't seem to know how to keep that old feel to it.

Cant wait for the white privilege, trans and black lives matter episode and arnold starting a anti trump protest rally with his grandmother

This show like other really pushed in the diversity shtick back in the day but unlike fiction shit doesnt work in the real world

>digital animation

>being this triggered over nothing

>They all look plastic

Digital animation will forever be dog shit

The original unironically looks better

>this late

They bank a lot on nostalgia these days, and a lot of times, especially recently, it hasn't paid off at all. Itll be a failure

That looks like shit

Would Hey Arnold even work in this day and age?

> will finally answer the long-anticipated question: what happened to Arnold’s parents?”

They are dead. The Episode where they addressed it made it clear and the glimmer of hope was just Arnold wanting to stay positive/hopeful

I dont need a movie 20 years later to address shit just to get a another season of a show that no kid cares and will only end up ruining shit for the original audience

Not even "triggered" just saying it as it is. Its become so predictable at this point.

I mean seriously just compare the two images they provide

One has life to it, the other doesnt

But will it have the stoop kid?

No, you are already triggered. Nothing happened and you already push your narrative.
They are out to get you!

Looks about the same to me minus The clothing updates.

I guess the eyebrows too, but it's such a small change. Much ado about nothing.

>Nothing happened and you already push your narrative.

Them cashing in on Nostalgia with what looks like bad a Flash Cartoon is already happening.

Nearly all of modern american media getting fucked with leftist political agendas or diversity pushing to the extreme is also something thats happening.

...The second one, right?

The first one wasn't some artistic masterpiece either.

And it's not like left leaning cartoons are a new thing either. Rocko's modern life was full of those overtones and even had a whole episode dedicated to recycling.

The entirety of captain planet before that.

Not enough diversity.

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

The shading on the new one is garbage. Look at how flat that basketball is, compare the buildings...

i hope gerald gets shot trying to buy some skittles

HA! Helga's ice cream fell on the floor. Classic dramedy

The animation in both, but especially the new one, really reminds me of Phineas and Ferb. Funny that I never noticed the similarities when I first watched Phineas and Ferb, though I guess that was 10 years or so after I stopped seeing Arnold on TV.

The buildings seem to be painted. A better comparison is the buildings with the stoop that new Arnold and Gerald are sitting on.

>Flash animation